Black Professor mocks Columbus Day with list of ‘15 most overrated White people’

I can only agree with the man for denouncing Christopher Columbus whose memory would not be honored if the truth were told about his atrocities. He was first and foremost a degenerate child-raping, slave-mongering scoundrel who, by today's standards, deserves to be slowly boiled.

The fact that we celebrate his name speaks volumes for our culture.

Gosh......for a second there I thought you were talking about the prophet Mohammed.

Can anyone name a great black explorer on the level of Columbus? I understand there were for Elvis, but not for Shakespeare.

I just got looking at the list...I have to say that I kind of agree with a handful of them. Certainly wouldn't slam trump for being successful.

Let's put together the top 10 most overrated blacks!

If the disease problem had been reversed and the Europeans had been killed off by that, their technology would not have saved them.

You over state the effect of disease by an extraordinary level. Small Pox affected Europeans as well as the Indians.

The U.S. Government says 100,000 Indians died of small pox, Ward Churchill says 302 trillion gazillion did. What the government claims is probably low, what the left claims is utter fantasy. Further, the Eastern seaboard tribes were heavily affected, but the plains Indians were barely affected at all.

The Indians lost because they were disorganized tribes fighting with stone age weapons AND TACTICS. North American tribes were the equivalent of modern street gangs, as likely to fight each other as to fight the whites.

Can anyone name a great black explorer on the level of Columbus? I understand there were for Elvis, but not for Shakespeare.

I just got looking at the list...I have to say that I kind of agree with a handful of them. Certainly wouldn't slam trump for being successful.

1 Lebron James
2 OJ Simpson
3 Rodney King
4 Jesse Jackson
5 Al Sharpton
6 Kanye West
7 Kobe Bryant

Thats all I got.

1 Lebron James
2 OJ Simpson
3 Rodney King
4 Jesse Jackson
5 Al Sharpton
6 Kanye West
7 Kobe Bryant

Thats all I got.

That's a good list. I would add Spike Lee, Sheila Jackson Lee, and Sam Wilson.

Trump is a professional bankrupt. He starts a company and then bleeds it dry paying himself huge salaries and then the company (not trump) goes bankrupt . He's never actually produced anything or had a useful job. Hang him.

Trump is a professional bankrupt. He starts a company and then bleeds it dry paying himself huge salaries and then the company (not trump) goes bankrupt . He's never actually produced anything or had a useful job. Hang him.

What have YOU produced, Shitshisspeedos?

1 Lebron James
2 OJ Simpson
3 Rodney King
4 Jesse Jackson
5 Al Sharpton
6 Kanye West
7 Kobe Bryant

Thats all I got.

That's a good list. I would add Spike Lee, Sheila Jackson Lee, and Sam Wilson.

Farrakhan should be on there.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Peepers
Quote:
The truth is this man discovered the new world for us all.
No he didn't. My ancestors had already been here for thousands, if not millions of years.

IF not? Not very conversant with the theory of the habitation of the Americas, are you Peepzie?

Quote:
Shouldn't that be honored?
Honor the beginning of the genocide of North America's native people, a very cultured people? No thanks.

The discovery of the New World by Europeans was not a beginning of genocide. Granted, the clash of cultures DID have serious tragic consequences. But overstating your case makes you look pretty silly.

Quote:
Exploration and discovery is at the core of human nature.
Apparently, so is blood-lust and greed.

That is not "apparent." It is, however, true that there is a long story of violence written in the pages of human history. Do you not consider it possible that humanity can, eventually, overcome that darker tendency?

1. No one knows for sure how long ago Native Americans populated this continent. Some say 20K, and some say 650K. How do you know their ancestors were not here earlier - the ones from the Asian steppes?

2. The settlement of the new world very much was the beginning of the genocide. Not only were new settlers hostile to the very natives who helped them not to STARVE the first winters here, but they spread European diseases - many times, intentionally.

3. Lincoln ordered the army to crush Native American babies's skulls with their boot heels to save bullets. Was the trail of tears necessary? No, it was not. Blood lust and greed are the hallmarks of the attitudes of the white invaders toward the Natives. How many treaties did they break? All of them. My family's homestead is an old Cherokee village. I have Cherokee in both of my grandparents' bloodlines on my mom's side, and Seminole on my dad's. Pardon me if I don't celebrate a fake "discovery".

Last edited:

At least i got my balls on straight and that's more than we can say for you. HAHA Again i have defeated you.

3. Lincoln ordered the army to crush Native American babies's skulls with their boot heels to save bullets. .

hahaha. Hell - let's just start making stuff up around here.

I hate lincoln but you have no evidence he gave that order.

3. Lincoln ordered the army to crush Native American babies's skulls with their boot heels to save bullets. .
hahaha. Hell - let's just start making stuff up around here.

I hate lincoln but you have no evidence he gave that order.

Source: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Bury-My-Heart-Wounded-Knee/dp/0805066691]Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee: An Indian History of the American West: Dee Brown: 9780805066692: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

At least i got my balls on straight and that's more than we can say for you. HAHA Again i have defeated you.

You haven't defeated shit pussy.:eusa_hand:

I can think of no american more overrated than MLK - a loser who never did anything but make speeches and encourage hatred of white ppl.

Professor mocks Columbus Day with list of

Oct 08, 2012
A prominent Ivy-League professor denounced Columbus Day and mocked those who celebrate it by releasing a list of individuals he deems are the “15 most overrated white people” on Monday.

Professor Marc Lamont Hill mocked Columbus Day by releasing a list of individuals he claims are the “most overrated White people.”
“To honor the true spirit of Columbus Day, I have created my own list of overrated white people,” he wrote in his article published on the Huffington Post.

The list includes Elvis Presley, Ronald Reagan, Babe Ruth, William Shakespeare, Tim Tebow, among others.

I can think of a lot of people more overrated than MLK, one of them started this thread.

Jealous much? Seriously, I couldn't name a single damn negro that can compare to Columbus. Believe me, I understand history and innovation as that's my hobby.

Let's be honest...The negro race couldn't even explore 50 miles off their own coast without our help. This just makes this moron appear to be a idiot.

You can't think of anyone that compares to the guy that was wrong about everything?

When is America going to show some form of intelligence and proclaim Leif Ericson Day? Scandinavians want to know. The guy was 500 years ahead of Columbus and Columbus gets a day named after him? But in Minnesota, we know! :D Uft-ta and you betcha!

Attachments

• $Viking_at_MN_Capitol.jpg
    $Viking_at_MN_Capitol.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 67

Forum List

Back