Black pastor reneges on not voting for Obama over gay marriage stance

The empty collection plate, "Got to him". What you conservatives don't understand is that blacks love Obama and they will protect him. Tavis Smiley ruined his career by bashing Obama. Cornell West ruined his career by bashing Obama. Booker caved in less than 12 hours and pastors who spoke out against gay marriage saw their collection plates dry up. The only blacks who don't commit career suicide by bashing Obama are the black conservatives and they don't have a home in the black community anyway.

It is ironic to hear how minority opinions within the black community are crushed.

It's about keeping power.

Now thats one of the most honest things you've said..I agree. For some reason i kinda like you..Can't quite figure out why though.

It is ironic to hear how minority opinions within the black community are crushed.

It's about keeping power.

Now thats one of the most honest things you've said..I agree. For some reason i kinda like you..Can't quite figure out why though.

Because I love politics the way some love the NFL.

The black community knows what the democratic party thinks of us, but they misunderstood what we thought of them. LBJ thought they would use us, not realizing that in the end we would use them. In 2008 we dominated the party rules committee and maneuvered Hillary right out of the nomination. White liberals will have to kowtow to us to have any power and it will be the same as the Hispanics increase their voting share. Money and no voters equals no power.

Obama's brown shirts got to him too

The empty collection plate, "Got to him". What you conservatives don't understand is that blacks love Obama and they will protect him. Tavis Smiley ruined his career by bashing Obama. Cornell West ruined his career by bashing Obama. Booker caved in less than 12 hours and pastors who spoke out against gay marriage saw their collection plates dry up. The only blacks who don't commit career suicide by bashing Obama are the black conservatives and they don't have a home in the black community anyway.

Muzzled by the liberal establishment, sad.... Freedom!!!

Muzzled? Seems like a pocketbook choice to me. That's the American Way, Baby!

It's sooooo amusing to watch that last thread of "well the blacks don't even like the gays" get torn away.

Blacks may not like the gays, but they love Obama and they want to see him win. They don't want Romney to win and appoint another Scalia to the Supreme Court.

It's sooooo amusing to watch that last thread of "well the blacks don't even like the gays" get torn away.

Blacks may not like the gays, but they love Obama and they want to see him win. They don't want Romney to win and appoint another Scalia to the Supreme Court.

And that’s the bottom line, another honest post. I don't completely agree with the other post because the Democrats take the black vote for granted, they don't really have to work much for, it because they have it. That’s never a good thing. But Jews aren't much better, I'll have to work more on them too, which I do every chance I get:D

And that’s the bottom line, another honest post. I don't completely agree with the other post because the Democrats take the black vote for granted, they don't really have to work much for, it because they have it. That’s never a good thing. But Jews aren't much better, I'll have to work more on them too, which I do every chance I get:D

The democrats need us more then we need them. Without the black vote they never win.

Or, god forbid: Another Clarance Thomas.

It is important for Black Leadership to ensure that they maintain their place at the front of the line for government assistance.

Forum List

Back