Black "pastor" arrested for crime of watering his neighbours garden

Wow, old white guy talkin'...
Get real, dumbass.

All the black guy had to is respond like a normal, well-mannered human being. But he proved that is beyond him. He chose to act like a hateful asshole.

The cop was just making sure the home was secure. That homeowner should be pleased about that. So should the ignorant, hateful fuck who got bent out of shape for nothing. Screw him. He's an idiot.

Get real, dumbass.

All the black guy had to is respond like a normal, well-mannered human being. But he proved that is beyond him. He chose to act like a hateful asshole.

The cop was just making sure the home was secure. That homeowner should be pleased about that. So should the ignorant, hateful fuck who got bent out of shape for nothing. Screw him. He's an idiot.
Bull conner is that you?

One thing that could be done is try to find whoever dialed the phone in the first place and perhaps arrest them for dialing the law when something illegal was not being done. In other words, make the rest of the world know that consequences are still out there for false reporting.

God bless you and the man always!!!

Holly

If you watch the video the woman who made the call shows up and said she called because she wasnt sure who it was at the time. But then she vouched for the guy and said he was a friend of the homeowner.
I dont think she could or should be charged

If you watch the video the woman who made the call shows up and said she called because she wasnt sure who it was at the time. But then she vouched for the guy and said he was a friend of the homeowner.
I dont think she could or should be charged
If watering the plants was the only thing that she saw the guy do, what reason was there exactly to get alarmed over something like that?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I've had people come on my property WHEN I WAS GONE and they snoop around. One person tried to break into my home, we gave a description, he was caught, they brought him back to the house for us to identify apparently that is a no no and they let him go.

Many cops are like most doctors now. They don't do anything to help. It's like a benign neglect to death.

I've had people come on my property WHEN I WAS GONE and they snoop around. One person tried to break into my home, we gave a description, he was caught, they brought him back to the house for us to identify apparently that is a no no and they let him go.

Many cops are like most doctors now. They don't do anything to help. It's like a benign neglect to death.
when they try they get sued is why.

Forum List

Back