Black "pastor" arrested for crime of watering his neighbours garden

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Why are you putting the word "pastor" in quotes OP?

Do you know something I don't?

In most states the police have the right to confirm your identity. If you do not comply, they have the legal right to apprehend you until that identity has been confirmed. Obliviously I do not know the laws of that specific state.
Some do
Others protect you from “Show me your papers” demands unless you are suspected of a crime.

In most states the police have the right to confirm your identity. If you do not comply, they have the legal right to apprehend you until that identity has been confirmed. Obliviously I do not know the laws of that specific state.
WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!

they have no right to identify you unless youve been arrested for a crime,,,

Dont they need to have suspicion that you are comitting a crime ? I have never "shown your papers" to anyone ever.

You have to respect this guy for his quick thinking. Pretending to be a pastor is a masterstroke. Alabama is a safer place due to the actions of these soon to be ex police officers.
Good! I hope he gets the maximum penalty!

Actually, if the police have detained you based on a reasonable and articulable suspicion of criminality, they can demand identification. But otherwise, we have no obligation to identify ourselves to police officers unless we are on their property.

Actually, if the police have detained you based on a reasonable and articulable suspicion of criminality, they can demand identification. But otherwise, we have no obligation to identify ourselves to police officers unless we are on their property.
no they cant,, only if youve been arrested can they ID you,,

You have to respect this guy for his quick thinking. Pretending to be a pastor is a masterstroke. Alabama is a safer place due to the actions of these soon to be ex police officers.
So your topic title is a lie. That figures. He was arrested for refusing to show his ID. I would have arrested him being black!

Forum List

Back