Black panthers will be out in full force...

They're no different than the KKK. They show up armed at polling places to intimidate whites -mostly inner city old people and the poor- from voting. They're gangsters and cowards. Small wonder our coward-in-chief has never disowned them. BTW, if the KKK changed its name to the NewKKK, they'd be all fuzzy and cuddly and...new, and stuff?

They showed up at exactly one polling place in Philadelphia, "armed" with sticks, and stayed there for 2 hours before they were removed.

Who did they "intimidate", exactly?

You seem to give them a lot more credit than they deserve.
1 stick, which is perfectly legal to open carry in that state, and only one left, even though he didn't have to, but left because the cop asked him to leave, the other was a registered poll watcher for that polling place and was supposed to be there. The FOX camera crew were also asked to leave by the same cop, but they refused and continued to harass voters by pushing their cameras in the voters faces.

So on that day the Panther was more gentlemanly than the Foxes!!!
http://online.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970203550604574361071968458430
Wow, the Murdoch Street Journal, Johnny Boy Fund and Bartle Bullshit, now there's reputable pack for you!

Bartle Bullshit was a McCain campaign worker who staged the whole thing and paid the videographer to come from LA to record everything, and yet he had no video to prove the racist claim he made that he was called a "cracker." How is that possible? The whole event was staged by the GOP and paid for by the GOP for consumption by suckers like you! Funny how they have no video of the Panther "brandishing" a nightstick, or pointing it at voters or intimidating anyone even though they PAID a videographer to come from Los Angeles and they could not find one single voter in that district who said they were intimidated by the protective Panthers. Imagine that, paying a videographer to fly in all the way from LA and yet they have no video of any of their claims.

From your link:

One of them, they say, brandished a nightstick at the entrance and pointed it at voters and both made racial threats. Mr. Bull says he heard one yell "You are about to be ruled by the black man, cracker!"

Full Video Of New Black Panthers Scene Reveals GOP Attorneys Orchestrating The Affair Crooks and Liars

Soon an individual seems to grab Morse's arm or his camera -- the screen moves erratically. "I'm a fucking professional videographer," Morse tells the person trying to stop him from filming. "I was paid... to come from L.A. today."
If they weren't there to intimidate, why were they wearing military style uniforms and carrying clubs? You don't see that as intimidation, you disingenuous hack?
This may be a surprise to you, but some people wear military surplus clothing because it is relatively inexpensive and durable and it is perfectly legal to wear in public. And only 1 (ONE) had a perfectly legal little stick that he is legally allowed to "open carry." How can that possibly be intimidating if open carry of semi-automatic weapons is not considered intimidating in the least by the Right.

Obviously it was not the ONE little stick that was intimidating but something else about the two that was intimidating to the white agitators the GOP and FOX sent to the black voting district.

They showed up at exactly one polling place in Philadelphia, "armed" with sticks, and stayed there for 2 hours before they were removed.

1 stick, which is perfectly legal to open carry in that state, and only one left, even though he didn't have to, but left because the cop asked him to leave, the other was a registered poll watcher for that polling place and was supposed to be there. The FOX camera crew were also asked to leave by the same cop, but they refused and continued to harass voters by pushing their cameras in the voters faces.

Wow, the Murdoch Street Journal, Johnny Boy Fund and Bartle Bullshit, now there's reputable pack for you!

Bartle Bullshit was a McCain campaign worker who staged the whole thing and paid the videographer to come from LA to record everything, and yet he had no video to prove the racist claim he made that he was called a "cracker." How is that possible? The whole event was staged by the GOP and paid for by the GOP for consumption by suckers like you! Funny how they have no video of the Panther "brandishing" a nightstick, or pointing it at voters or intimidating anyone even though they PAID a videographer to come from Los Angeles and they could not find one single voter in that district who said they were intimidated by the protective Panthers. Imagine that, paying a videographer to fly in all the way from LA and yet they have no video of any of their claims.

From your link:

One of them, they say, brandished a nightstick at the entrance and pointed it at voters and both made racial threats. Mr. Bull says he heard one yell "You are about to be ruled by the black man, cracker!"

Full Video Of New Black Panthers Scene Reveals GOP Attorneys Orchestrating The Affair Crooks and Liars

Soon an individual seems to grab Morse's arm or his camera -- the screen moves erratically. "I'm a fucking professional videographer," Morse tells the person trying to stop him from filming. "I was paid... to come from L.A. today."
If they weren't there to intimidate, why were they wearing military style uniforms and carrying clubs? You don't see that as intimidation, you disingenuous hack?
This may be a surprise to you, but some people wear military surplus clothing because it is relatively inexpensive and durable and it is perfectly legal to wear in public. And only 1 (ONE) had a perfectly legal little stick that he is legally allowed to "open carry." How can that possibly be intimidating if open carry of semi-automatic weapons is not considered intimidating in the least by the Right.

Obviously it was not the ONE little stick that was intimidating but something else about the two that was intimidating to the white agitators the GOP and FOX sent to the black voting district.
You'll say anything, no matter how ridiculous it is, won't you?

From your link:

What is ridiculous about legal clothing and a small legal stick?

What is ridiculous is saying that holding the small stick by his side and below his waist is "brandishing a nightstick."

bran·dish
verb \ˈbran-dish\
: to wave or swing (something, such as a weapon) in a threatening or excited manner

Full Definition of BRANDISH
transitive verb
: to shake or wave (as a weapon) menacingly
: to exhibit in an ostentatious or aggressive manner

From your link:

What is ridiculous is saying that holding the small stick by his side and below his waist is "brandishing a nightstick."

bran·dish
verb \ˈbran-dish\
: to wave or swing (something, such as a weapon) in a threatening or excited manner

transitive verb
Thank you for confirming.

From your link:

bran·dish
verb \ˈbran-dish\

transitive verb
Why is there no video supporting McCain hack Bartle Bullshit's claims, even after he hired a videographer to record the planned confrontation with a legally registered poll worker at his proper polling district, and his friend, by outside white agitators sent there by the GOP and FOX???????

I'd be there with my AR-15. Black Panthers are a murdering, criminal, racist, terrorist, hate group. Small wonder they're so popular with the left.

You and a bunch of other ignorant racists. The NewBPs are not causing problens. Gun loving yahoos are though.

Well I'll surrender the point to you brother Atticus. I'm sure you're much more adept in your epertise of ignorance than me. BTW idiot, it's Saturday night, 10:00 PM Mountain time. At least 16 blacks have been gunned down in Chicago since noon yesterday. I don't know for certainty that it's 16, I'm just going of the average number of blacks gunned down every weekend in Chicago.

I didn't check the police blotter for last weekend, but 42 blacks were gunned down the weekend before that, including a three-year-old toddler. She died. Every one of those victims was black and every one of them was gunned down by another black person. That's just one city, Atticus. Just one city. "Gun loving yahoos" you say?

That has nothing to do with BP. And they probably wouldn't have a gun or be stuck in the ghetto had it not been for racists like you losers.

I'd be there with my AR-15. Black Panthers are a murdering, criminal, racist, terrorist, hate group. Small wonder they're so popular with the left.

You and a bunch of other ignorant racists. The NewBPs are not causing problens. Gun loving yahoos are though.
Where would you be without the race card?

You wouldn't see that card if you were not an ignorant racist.
It's the only card you know, and you've played it so many times, it no longer has any value. People don't take you seriously any more. I never did. Your whole purpose in life is to convince the world you're a victim. How fucking pathetic.

The Black Panthers haven't existed for a couple of decades now.

If you're talking about the New Black Panthers, they've got about 100 members worldwide, are a complete and utter joke, and I don't know of anyone on "the left" who supports them at all.

domestic terrorists. Talking about killing white people and white babies...
See, some white people don't think it's as funny as you do. We don't care how much "support" they get..We intensely disagree with their terrorist rhetoric.

If you're talking about the New Black Panthers, they've got about 100 members worldwide, are a complete and utter joke, and I don't know of anyone on "the left" who supports them at all.

They're no different than the KKK. They show up armed at polling places to intimidate whites -mostly inner city old people and the poor- from voting. They're gangsters and cowards. Small wonder our coward-in-chief has never disowned them. BTW, if the KKK changed its name to the NewKKK, they'd be all fuzzy and cuddly and...new, and stuff?

they should have been rousted for loitering.

bran·dish
verb \ˈbran-dish\

transitive verb
Why is there no video supporting McCain hack Bartle Bullshit's claims, even after he hired a videographer to record the planned confrontation with a legally registered poll worker at his proper polling district, and his friend, by outside white agitators sent there by the GOP and FOX???????
Here's one of those poor innocent poll watchers:

You're really pretty naive aren't you? I'm from San Francisco. The Black Panthers found their genesis right next door in Oakland. There's probably never been one of them who didn't have a record for committing a violent felony. They're murderers and drug dealers and ex-cons primarily. They're racist pigs who keep the hate mill alive. Small wonder they seem such an erogenous institution to left-wingers. I think the one consolation we can derive from the Black Panthers, is that they spent at least as time murdering one another as they did murdering white cops and Jewish political activists.

The Black Panthers of the 1970s and the New Black Panther Party have nothing to do with each other.

..both groups hate white people and openly admit it....probably just a coincidence, though.

Well I'll surrender the point to you brother Atticus. I'm sure you're much more adept in your epertise of ignorance than me. BTW idiot, it's Saturday night, 10:00 PM Mountain time. At least 16 blacks have been gunned down in Chicago since noon yesterday. I don't know for certainty that it's 16, I'm just going of the average number of blacks gunned down every weekend in Chicago.

I didn't check the police blotter for last weekend, but 42 blacks were gunned down the weekend before that, including a three-year-old toddler. She died. Every one of those victims was black and every one of them was gunned down by another black person. That's just one city, Atticus. Just one city. "Gun loving yahoos" you say?

That has nothing to do with BP. And they probably wouldn't have a gun or be stuck in the ghetto had it not been for racists like you losers.
:lmao::laugh2: :laugh:

:banana::blsmile::banana:

:whip:

oldmen.jpg

Oh no! The Black Panthers are coming! ;)

bran·dish
verb \ˈbran-dish\

transitive verb

Liar! The election was 2008 and your video was from 2012 and was not either of the poll workers. So explain how you can get video like that but after the GOP and FOX pay a videographer to come from LA to record their planned assault on a black voting district Bartel Bullkshit cannot produce any video to support his lies???????
Surely even you can see why this was thrown out by the Justice Dept!

bran·dish
verb \ˈbran-dish\

transitive verb

Liar! The election was 2008 and your video was from 2012 and was not either of the poll workers. So explain how you can get video like that but after the GOP and FOX pay a videographer to come from LA to record their planned assault on a black voting district Bartel Bullkshit cannot produce any video to support his lies???????

The little short fucker in Philadelphia is Samir Shabazz. He's the same one in the video and he is a criminal, stupid. And what difference does it make when the video was done? You are dumb beyond belief.

Black Supremacist King Samir Shabazz Jailed Again on Charges of Illegal Gun Possession - The Root

Samir Shabazz - Bio News Photos - Washington Times

bran·dish
verb \ˈbran-dish\

transitive verb

The little short fucker in Philadelphia is Samir Shabazz. He's the same one in the video and he is a criminal, stupid. And what difference does it make when the video was done? You are dumb beyond belief.

Black Supremacist King Samir Shabazz Jailed Again on Charges of Illegal Gun Possession - The Root

Samir Shabazz - Bio News Photos - Washington Times

If it is so easy to get video of him calling whites "crackers" why couldn't the videographer paid by Bartel Bullshit and the GOP get him saying it at the black polling place the white agitators invaded???????
Admit it Bigot Bartel Bullshit is a paid GOP liar.

Ah, Sweetie Pie, what you are really afraid of is that the blacks, browns, reds, and yellows will show up with something much more powerful than your pitiful little popgun. A vote!

Even Black Panthers have second amendment rights

Forum List

Back