Black panthers will be out in full force...

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
Redirect Notice

You need to add some commentary or I'm closing the thread.

• When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.
Taz :banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
And why doesn't someone have two white people holding the doors for people to enter as well?

If I lived in Philadelphia, I would be there, Welcoming voters and thanking them for voting.

I'd be there with my AR-15. Black Panthers are a murdering, criminal, racist, terrorist, hate group. Small wonder they're so popular with the left.

You and a bunch of other ignorant racists. The NewBPs are not causing problens. Gun loving yahoos are though.

And why doesn't someone have two white people holding the doors for people to enter as well?

If I lived in Philadelphia, I would be there, Welcoming voters and thanking them for voting.
The equivalent would be two KKK members.

I'd be there with my AR-15. Black Panthers are a murdering, criminal, racist, terrorist, hate group. Small wonder they're so popular with the left.

You and a bunch of other ignorant racists. The NewBPs are not causing problens. Gun loving yahoos are though.

Well I'll surrender the point to you brother Atticus. I'm sure you're much more adept in your epertise of ignorance than me. BTW idiot, it's Saturday night, 10:00 PM Mountain time. At least 16 blacks have been gunned down in Chicago since noon yesterday. I don't know for certainty that it's 16, I'm just going of the average number of blacks gunned down every weekend in Chicago.

I didn't check the police blotter for last weekend, but 42 blacks were gunned down the weekend before that, including a three-year-old toddler. She died. Every one of those victims was black and every one of them was gunned down by another black person. That's just one city, Atticus. Just one city. "Gun loving yahoos" you say?

The Black Panthers haven't existed for a couple of decades now.

If you're talking about the New Black Panthers, they've got about 100 members worldwide, are a complete and utter joke, and I don't know of anyone on "the left" who supports them at all.

If you're talking about the New Black Panthers, they've got about 100 members worldwide, are a complete and utter joke, and I don't know of anyone on "the left" who supports them at all.

They're no different than the KKK. They show up armed at polling places to intimidate whites -mostly inner city old people and the poor- from voting. They're gangsters and cowards. Small wonder our coward-in-chief has never disowned them. BTW, if the KKK changed its name to the NewKKK, they'd be all fuzzy and cuddly and...new, and stuff?

Except for Eric Holder, Barack Obama, and nearly every black Democrat Congressman and Senator.

They're no different than the KKK. They show up armed at polling places to intimidate whites -mostly inner city old people and the poor- from voting. They're gangsters and cowards. Small wonder our coward-in-chief has never disowned them. BTW, if the KKK changed its name to the NewKKK, they'd be all fuzzy and cuddly and...new, and stuff?

They showed up at exactly one polling place in Philadelphia, "armed" with sticks, and stayed there for 2 hours before they were removed.

Who did they "intimidate", exactly?

You seem to give them a lot more credit than they deserve.

Except for Eric Holder and nearly every black Democrat Congressman and Senator.

:lol:

Do you have anything to suggest that this is true, or does it just feel right to you, so you believe it?

They showed up at exactly one polling place in Philadelphia, "armed" with sticks, and stayed there for 2 hours before they were removed.

Who did they "intimidate", exactly?

You seem to give them a lot more credit than they deserve.
And what would you be saying if they had been KKK members, "No big deal"?

Except for Eric Holder and nearly every black Democrat Congressman and Senator.

:lol:

Do you have anything to suggest that this is true, or does it just feel right to you, so you believe it?
I think when the Justice Dept. orders the charges be dropped against them when the only thing left was the sentencing, that's a pretty good indication that he supports what they were doing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back