Black Panther "Community Organizers" Should Be Prosecuted...

yeah that's it, they were just afraid of us. That must explain them saying. "get ready to be ruled by the black man, Cracker" while brandishing a baton and slapping it in his hand in an intimidating fashion.

He did all that because we are bad bad people.

Unbelievable.

lol

Please.

YOU've never been boastful, nor full of yourself?

And, sadly, you've proven that some of us HAVE drunk of that cup...

He hasn't proven anything. Not until he acts like that. Which he hasn't. So if you look the other way with this group then you must do so with all others. You want to go down that road? doyahuh?

Yes, I actually do want to, Willow.

I have a MAJOR prob with Black Panthers AND with the KKK,

but I could also understand if somewhere in America that the KKK was prevalent,

they might ask some of their younger folks to protect their polling station in the event of trouble.

And para-military uniforms are not exactly screaming BLACK PANTHER at me, nor would they indicate KKK to me, so

dressed in the same manner? Acting in the same way when questioned?

I'd say it was a mistaken attempt to preempt a Worst Case Scenario, regardless of which faction was in error.

A MISTAKE that really deserves no condemnation ~ only some education on the "proper" way to conduct oneself in that situation.

If you STILL want to go on about it, THAT is exactly what we accuse the lefties of doing, isn't it? NOT hearing what we're saying, nor considering where we're coming from, not examining the evidence and basing their opinions on established proceedure...

well,

isn't THAT "drinking the Kool Aid?"

Last edited:
Intimidation?

Do you have evidence anyone was intimidated? You can't see it on your clip. These two gentlemen were politely asked to leave and did so.

Dude give me a break! Gentlemen? This is about as clear cut as possible. If these were white men you would be screaming and you know it. Chicago politics at its finest!!!!:eusa_shhh:

Thanks for looking that up..

Every person who, except in self-defense, in the
presence of any other person, draws or exhibits any deadly weapon
whatsoever, other than a firearm, in a rude, angry, or threatening
manner,
or who in any manner, unlawfully uses a deadly weapon other
than a firearm in any fight or quarrel is guilty of a misdemeanor,
punishable by imprisonment in a county jail for not less than 30
days.

OK...I watched the video.
When confronted by a cameraman and reporter trying to stir things up the guy did not become rude, angry or threaten the reporter with the club. He politely answered the guys questions.

Where was the crime?

Its been over a year and a half and FoxNews is still trying to make an issue of this insignificant incident at one polling place. Violatations of regulations at polling places happen in every election around the country. Normally, police are called and the violator is asked to leave or issued a summons. That is what happened here.

Can you show me a case where someone who left when asked to was arrested or highlighted on FoxNews 18 months later?

The crime was having a weapon at a polling place which is a public place. Where is there a video of them being asked to leave? Also I would not be afraid of the woman at all but you stretch credibility to ignore the threat of the men out front aren't you? Or are you being intentionally obtuse?

These are Holder's friends. Shabaz and Jackson in action:

"I hate white people. Every last iota of a cracker. White dirty cracker whore bitches. Kill some crackers. Kill their their babies"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAXHd110mi8&feature=related]YouTube - Coming to a Polling Place near you?[/ame]

Yes, I actually do want to, Willow.

I have a MAJOR prob with Black Panthers AND with the KKK,

but I could also understand if somewhere in America that the KKK was prevalent,

they might ask some of their younger folks to protect their polling station in the event of trouble.

And para-military uniforms are not exactly screaming BLACK PANTHER at me, nor would they indicate KKK to me, so

dressed in the same manner? Acting in the same way when questioned?

I'd say it was a mistaken attempt to preempt a Worst Case Scenario, regardless of which faction was in error.

A MISTAKE that really deserves no condemnation ~ only some education on the "proper" way to conduct oneself in that situation.

If you STILL want to go on about it, THAT is exactly what we accuse the lefties of doing, isn't it? NOT hearing what we're saying, nor considering where we're coming from, not examining the evidence and basing their opinions on established proceedure...

well,

isn't THAT "drinking the Kool Aid?"

so you condone voter intimidation at the polls and the shouting of racial epithats.. I got it. You are an idiot.

The media has portrayed them as a couple of boy scouts protecting old ladies who simply wanted to vote. Even Fox News has gone easy on these two if you ask me.

People in Philly know them. Would you be intimidated by these haters with or without the night stick?

The decision was racial. No ifs ands or buts about it.

Carrying a weapon where it is legal is not intimidation. Showing weapons and being dressed in urban war gear on election day at a polling place is about as anti-American as you can be.

You moonbats are about as fucking stupid as a turkey. Nah, even the turkey is smarter.

thanks for the explanation republiklansman:cuckoo:

Carrying a weapon where it is legal is not intimidation. Showing weapons and being dressed in urban war gear on election day at a polling place is about as anti-American as you can be.

You moonbats are about as fucking stupid as a turkey. Nah, even the turkey is smarter.

thanks for the explanation republiklansman:cuckoo:

you izz welcome demonpanther

This Administration has decided that it will not prosecute the Black Panthers for voter fraud by way of intimidation. All i can say is that i'm shocked. Pretty clear case of Voter-Intimidation no?
Obviously NOT!!!!!!

For what it's worth, these clowns have NO connection to the original-Panthershttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party (as you're suggesting.) They're merely one-more herd-o'-radicals from Texas. :rolleyes:

Would this Administration decline prosecution if it had been the KKK "patrolling" this polling place?
That's the RNC's job...... :rolleyes:

Read his reply, he said "what is presented". All that was presented was a video clip. If the guy who started this thread wanted to prove a point, he should have contributed something more substantiual.

That might work if the story wasn't from Nov 2008. This is the third thread that discussed it just since I joined the board, so he should know all the information about it by now.

Third thread?

In a year and a half? Its more like the tenth thread rehashing the same minor incident like it was the murder of Emmett Till.

Two scary looking "Black Panthers" (you know how scary they can be) stand outside of ONE polling place for ONE hour and we get it ressurrected after over a year and a half. Its a minor polling place incident, they were told to move along and they did.

Let me find a dead horse that you can beat

deadhorse.gif

maybe it was a very important polling station with 10 million of white McCain voters unable to vote because one guy had a baton. this probably intimidated california, florida and new york voters, too. so basically, this one scary guy may have handed obama the election.

The episode—which Bartle Bull, a former civil rights lawyer and publisher of the left-wing Village Voice, calls "the most blatant form of voter intimidation I've ever seen"—began on Election Day 2008. Mr. Bull and others witnessed two Black Panthers in paramilitary garb at a polling place near downtown Philadelphia. (Some of this behavior is on YouTube.)

One of them, they say, brandished a nightstick at the entrance and pointed it at voters and both made racial threats. Mr. Bull says he heard one yell "You are about to be ruled by the black man, cracker!"

John Fund: Black Panther Voter Intimidation Case Dropped - WSJ.com

Such intimidation continued at the hearing. In the middle of it, King Samir Shabazz, the Panther who swung the billy club on Election Day, got up, moved to the side of the hearing room slightly in front of the witnesses, and photographed the three men seated at the witness table testifying against him. These were the three men who had attempted to protect prospective voters in Philadelphia on Election Day.

The first three live witnesses were Mike Mauro, Chris Hill, and Bartle Bull. Mauro is a lawyer from Connecticut who had gone to Philadelphia as a volunteer. Hill is a former infantry soldier who lives only nine blocks from the polling place. They were part of a roving team that responded on Election Day to a desperate call for help from a black poll watcher. The poll watcher told Hill that the Panthers had called him a “race traitor” and threatened him, saying “there would be hell to pay if he came out.” Hill said the man was visibly scared and had clearly been intimidated.
Voter Intimidation, New Black Panther Style - Hans A. von Spakovsky - National Review Online

Did anyone notice how rightwinger referred to Jackson and Shabaz as "gentlemen" who "politely left when asked"? I don't blame him for his ignorance. This is how the media portrayed them

Unbelievable sham.

President Obama needs to clear the air. As a former law professor who specialized in voting rights, he is aware of how important even-handed application of the law is to election integrity. In 2007, then-Sen. Obama introduced a bill to protect Americans from tactics that intimidate voters. It also increased the criminal penalty for voter intimidation to five years in prison from one year.

"There is no place for politics in this debate," he testified before Mr. Conyers's committee in March, 2007. "Both parties at different periods in our history have been guilty in different regions of preventing people from voting for a tactical advantage. We should be beyond that."

John Fund: Black Panther Voter Intimidation Case Dropped - WSJ.com

I'm not sure if the president had anything to do with this, but he should tell his AG "you got some splainin to do".

It's all just a sad sham. I do think more & more people are waking up to what an awful disaster this "Community Organizer" Presidency is becoming though. So much corruption and incompetence. It's actually very sad.

That might work if the story wasn't from Nov 2008. This is the third thread that discussed it just since I joined the board, so he should know all the information about it by now.

Third thread?

In a year and a half? Its more like the tenth thread rehashing the same minor incident like it was the murder of Emmett Till.

Two scary looking "Black Panthers" (you know how scary they can be) stand outside of ONE polling place for ONE hour and we get it ressurrected after over a year and a half. Its a minor polling place incident, they were told to move along and they did.

deadhorse.gif

maybe it was a very important polling station with 10 million of white McCain voters unable to vote because one guy had a baton. this probably intimidated california, florida and new york voters, too. so basically, this one scary guy may have handed obama the election.

how many voters were intimidated is irrelevant. There isn't some bag limit. Good grief.

another asshole. Show me the white men in front of a polling place with visible guns, and then show me ever saying that would be ok with me.

Pigeonholing assholes like you suck.

people like you are the racists now. Letting these guys off precisely because they are black, and claiming anyone who would find a "black" man with a weapon intimidating a racists. Anyone with a billy club in front of a polling place would intimidate those going in. Why can't you people be honest.

Weapons are weapons. Their purpose there was for but one purpose...intimidation. And you are quite correct. The Colour matters not to most of us...leave that task to the true usurpers of Liberty...they are what is known as the Democrat Party that are the ones that posess a guilt trip of their past wrongs while they try to imbue their past deeds onto others.

From me they get no sale.

But plenty of assumptions, opinions and propaganda.:lol:

Really now (said with an upper class British twit of the year type voice)...and you twerps would be all OVER it if it were a TEA Partier standing out in front with a club.

What a ridiculous excuse for a supposed thinking person you are.

This is another "putting myself in the other person's shoes" thang,

but this wasn't a "normal" election and those folks probably just wanted some extra security to prevent any violence from occurring.

They were afraid of us, people, of what they foresaw could happen in a "worst case scenario" of one of the most controversial elections EVER,

and got carried away.

And, see? THIS is what scares me about it ~ are we going to "drink the Kool Aid" that makes US forget how we'd react in the same situation, to the extent that we have to scream for blood from the Other Side for mistakes made by individuals?

If this had been SOP throughout the city, or state, or nation,

YES, I'd be right beside y'all.

But it wasn't. (It could very well have been that the poll ladies asked their younger family members to come to PREVENT any trouble, and they went a little over-board with the program.)

Yes, it is illegal to do that, but let's face it ~ it's "illegal" to do a LOT of things that WE do, and if WE were caught,

WE'd want the other folks to understand where we were coming from, and to be lenient with us for our MISTAKES.

Much as I hate to have to say this, RightWinger has an Excellent Point in asking for other examples of the prosecution of similar cases, and the outcomes OF those hearings.

I can't think of a single similar case since the 1960's when these laws were passed to prevent EXACTLY what these people were doing.

These are Holder's friends. Shabaz and Jackson in action:

"I hate white people. Every last iota of a cracker. White dirty cracker whore bitches. Kill some crackers. Kill their their babies"

YouTube - Coming to a Polling Place near you?

What a freaking disgusting pig.

Yep and all old rightwinger will say is well he only said you should kill a white cracker baby, he hasn't actually done it yet....

What absolute losers.

Whenever I see idiots like this I think of the Creed song "One" and this lyric...

"Society blind by color
Why hold one down to raise another
Descrimination now on both sides
Seeds of hate blossom further
The world is heading for mutiny
When all we want is unity
We may rise and fall, but in the end we meet our fate together

Third thread?

deadhorse.gif

how many voters were intimidated is irrelevant. There isn't some bag limit. Good grief.

aha. so this is just an example. a precedent. the fight to prevent all other fights. it really is deplorable when people are kept from voting. by any means.

Forum List

Back