Black Panther "Community Organizers" Should Be Prosecuted...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
This Administration has decided that it will not prosecute the Black Panthers for voter fraud by way of intimidation. All i can say is that i'm shocked. Pretty clear case of Voter-Intimidation no? Would this Administration decline prosecution if it had been the KKK "patrolling" this polling place? This is very disturbing. People need to stand up and make sure the "Community Organizers" don't get away with this kind of voter fraud in coming elections. Here's the video. Pretty sad & shocking stuff...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU[/ame]

Last edited:
Intimidation?

Do you have evidence anyone was intimidated? You can't see it on your clip. These two gentlemen were politely asked to leave and did so.

Intimidation?

Do you have evidence anyone was intimidated? You can't see it on your clip. These two gentlemen were politely asked to leave and did so.

Where in God's name did you hear that?

Are you telling me you did not hear the testimony of a civil rights attorney under RFK that witnessed the intimidation tactics?

Are you telling me that you did not hear the eye witness accounts of others that tried to enter the building?

RW. I need to ask you. What news do you watch?

Intimidation?

It's the same thing if i stand outside with a Gun in a Polling place.

He had a night Stick, that's intimidating for Civilians coming to Vote.

I guess the KKK will now just call themselves "Community Activists" or "Community Organizers". It seems this Administration thinks Voter-Intimidation is ok just as long as you're a fellow "Community Activist" and "Community Organizer." What a sad scam.

Intimidation?

It's the same thing if i stand outside with a Gun in a Polling place.

He had a night Stick, that's intimidating for Civilians coming to Vote.

Eye witness accounts, including a civil rights attorney who worked under RFK spoke of verbal intimidation tactics as well.

It is sad that someone who posts on this board and therefore is "politically aware" had no idea of the eye witness testimonies.

I wonder if anyone was aware that a default judgement was found againat all defendants PRIOR to Holder dropping the case.

Yep. The defendants not onoly did not show up in court, they did not file anything whatseover regarding the charges.

They ignored them as they would ignore a parking ticket.

And the charges were STILL dropped.

Intimidation?

Are you telling me you did not hear the testimony of a civil rights attorney under RFK that witnessed the intimidation tactics?

Are you telling me that you did not hear the eye witness accounts of others that tried to enter the building?

All I know is what is presented..

Two gentlemen standing outside the polling place. The one with the club is violating polling regulations and is told to leave. He does so peacefully

In the annals of civil rights violations.....a minor blip

The 'whistleblower' was the lead attorney on the case for the DOJ.
DOJ has already responded with a statement akin to saying: what you saw and heard wasn't really what you saw and heard.
Looked like a Haitian polling place to me.

Intimidation?

Two gentlemen standing outside the polling place. The one with the club is violating polling regulations and is told to leave. He does so peacefully

So you are not aware of the testimonies of eye witnesses including a registered democrat who was a CIVIL RIGHTS attorney working under RFK back in the 60's?

I'm pretty sure if the KKK was standing out there with their clubs,this Administration would have a completely different take on it. Calling yourselves "Community Activists" and "Community Organizers" doesn't make you above the law. This Administration should just do the right thing and prosecute.

So you are not aware of the testimonies of eye witnesses including a registered democrat who was a CIVIL RIGHTS attorney working under RFK back in the 60's?

People are told to vacate polling places every election....

The only difference with this one is you had two black males= Right Wing is intimidated

The gentlemen were told to leave and did so

I'm pretty sure if the KKK was standing out there with their clubs,this Administration would have a completely different take on it. Calling yourselves "Community Activists" and "Community Organizers" doesn't make you above the law. This Administration should just do the right thing and prosecute.

Eric 'Top-Cop' Holder's DOJ? :lol:

They did. The defendants refused to answer to the charges and a default judgement was entered.
However, the DOJ was subsequently told to drop the charges due to lack of evidence showing that any laws were broken.
However, the man with the club was found guilty of holding a weapon within a certain distance of a polling location so he is banned from having a weapon within a certain distance of any polling place in PHILADELPHIA ONLY for 2 years.
All charges were dropped and judgements waived on all other defendants.

This is going to get ugly.

The only difference with this one is you had two black males= Right Wing is intimidated

So in other words you were not aware of the verbal and phgysical intimidation tactics used by the men of which was in testimony of many eye witnesses including a registered democrat who was a civil rights attorney under RFK in the 60's.

SO I again ask...What the hell news do you watch? Sponge Bob Square Pants Evening News?

So in other words you were not aware of the verbal and phgysical intimidation tactics used by the men of which was in testimony of many eye witnesses including a registered democrat who was a civil rights attorney under RFK in the 60's.

SO I again ask...What the hell news do you watch? Sponge Bob Square Pants Evening News?

I watched the video that was posted...

They were polite, they answered questions.....they did not approach or intimidate anyone.
The guy with the nightstick had no business in front of a polling place. For that reason, he was told to leave and did.

Show me the video of these two gentlemen harassing or threatening voters and I will comment on it. Also provide precedent for others who have violated polling place regulations. How many who left when they were told went to jail?

A former Justice Department attorney who quit his job to protest the Obama administration's handling of the New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case is accusing Attorney General Eric Holder of dropping the charges for racially motivated reasons.

J. Christian Adams, now an attorney in Virginia and a conservative blogger, says he and the other Justice Department lawyers working on the case were ordered to dismiss it.

"I mean we were told, 'Drop the charges against the New Black Panther Party,'" Adams told Fox News, adding that political appointees Loretta King, acting head of the civil rights division, and Steve Rosenbaum, an attorney with the division since 2003, ordered the dismissal.

Asked about the Justice Department's claim that they are career attorneys, not political appointees, Adams said "obviously, that's false."

"Under the vacancy reform act, they were serving in a political capacity," he said. "This is one of the examples of Congress not being told the truth, the American people not being told the truth about this case. It's one of the other examples in this case where the truth simply is becoming another victim of the process."

Adams claimed an unnamed political appointee said if somebody wants to bring these kinds of cases, "that' not going to de done out of the civil rights division."

Adams also accused Assistant Attorney General Thomas Perez of lying under oath to Congress about the circumstances surrounding the decision to drop the probe.

The Justice Department has defended its move to drop the case, saying it obtained an injunction against one member to keep him away from polling stations while dismissing charges against the others "based on a careful assessment of the facts and the law."

But Adams told Fox News that politics and race was at play in the dismissal.

"There is a pervasive hostility within the civil rights division at the Justice Department toward these sorts of cases," Adams told Fox News' Megyn Kelly.

FOXNews.com - Former Justice Department Lawyer Accuses Holder of Dropping New Black Panther Case for Racial Reasons

Forum List

Back