"Black" Names

Correll

"So, you're saying blacks are inherently stronger, while whites are inherently smarter?"

No. Whites aren't inherently smarter BUT whites have been smarter (if you want to call it that) because blk ppl live under a system of white supremacy and in a world of anti Blackness.

So there are things that white ppl have done that blk ppl have not.

For me ? We don't think like you. See white ppl you weaponise fking everything.

You'll find a rock at the bottom of the ocean, put in under a microscope, n think of ways you can use it to kill ppl.

Thats the difference. We dont have that sick depraved evil mindset you ppl have.

Blk ppl don't think about bombing whites, inferiorizing n killing whites, poisoning whites, writing books to show how stupid whites are, refferring whites to animals, going into majority whites countries n forcing systems of racial apartheid in those white countries n other things.

We dont think like you and thats been to our cost, because we're coming up against a beast, whose mindset is purely about domination.
Which whites are doing all those things today?
The white supremacists kill blk ppl all the time.
Molly is an ignorant racist white woman. And considering what white men have done to them, she is the dumbest person here. Her and any other white female arguing the standard racist lies. Most domestic violence is done to women. Most victims of domestic crime are white women. They get beat up and raped by white men, yet Molly's dumb ass is in here talking about blacks and crime.

I do not know how true that is. But in the last several decades white men have been more gentrified in a higher percentage then before in history. Many are not violent or street fighters. It is amazing to watch if you permit children to defend themselves though. As soon as the crap starts with another individual. Right on them. Win or lose. White parents for to long telling their kids that fighting does not solve anything has actually hurt them.
Look. Man. White men are a bunch of fkin pathetic cowardly unmanly bitches when it comes to 1 on 1 combat with a black man

Yes. When they're in a police uniform, they're brave, in a tank they're brave, when they have n advantage they're brave.

But 1 on 1 combat with a black man his age n size ? They're a joke. I'm telling what I've seen my WHOLE life.

When a blk man, whose about that fking life, is ready to throw down and 100% go at it, with the white man all of a sudden it's "Hey. Dude. Was only joking dude. Chill bro"

I've seen that play out all my fkin life.

Said the man afraid to answer my questions.

Sorry, the BLACK man, afraid to answer my questions.

Correll

"So, you're saying blacks are inherently stronger, while whites are inherently smarter?"

No. Whites aren't inherently smarter BUT whites have been smarter (if you want to call it that) because blk ppl live under a system of white supremacy and in a world of anti Blackness.

So there are things that white ppl have done that blk ppl have not.

For me ? We don't think like you. See white ppl you weaponise fking everything.

You'll find a rock at the bottom of the ocean, put in under a microscope, n think of ways you can use it to kill ppl.

Thats the difference. We dont have that sick depraved evil mindset you ppl have.

Blk ppl don't think about bombing whites, inferiorizing n killing whites, poisoning whites, writing books to show how stupid whites are, refferring whites to animals, going into majority whites countries n forcing systems of racial apartheid in those white countries n other things.

We dont think like you and thats been to our cost, because we're coming up against a beast, whose mindset is purely about domination.
Which whites are doing all those things today?
The white supremacists kill blk ppl all the time.
Molly is an ignorant racist white woman. And considering what white men have done to them, she is the dumbest person here. Her and any other white female arguing the standard racist lies. Most domestic violence is done to women. Most victims of domestic crime are white women. They get beat up and raped by white men, yet Molly's dumb ass is in here talking about blacks and crime.

Molly has kicked your ass and you know it. You are the ignorant racist here.

No, they don't. There are not enough of them, and they are hunted and watched by law enforcement, like crazy.

You know that, or you would not be talking such shit about them.
Dude. Look at my post "more tales of white supremacy"

Nearly 200 pages of examples.

No, they don't. There are not enough of them, and they are hunted and watched by law enforcement, like crazy.

Obviously I was referring to my questions to you, about you being a black racist.

Funny you couldn't make the connection.

You talk shit about whites being weak or cowardly, yet you are afraid to answer my questions.

What could be weaker or more cowardly than THAT?

I do not know how true that is. But in the last several decades white men have been more gentrified in a higher percentage then before in history. Many are not violent or street fighters. It is amazing to watch if you permit children to defend themselves though. As soon as the crap starts with another individual. Right on them. Win or lose. White parents for to long telling their kids that fighting does not solve anything has actually hurt them.
Look. Man. White men are a bunch of fkin pathetic cowardly unmanly bitches when it comes to 1 on 1 combat with a black man

Yes. When they're in a police uniform, they're brave, in a tank they're brave, when they have n advantage they're brave.

But 1 on 1 combat with a black man his age n size ? They're a joke. I'm telling what I've seen my WHOLE life.

When a blk man, whose about that fking life, is ready to throw down and 100% go at it, with the white man all of a sudden it's "Hey. Dude. Was only joking dude. Chill bro"

Blacks are told fighting does not solve anything either, but we are also told that we are to take any shit from whites. So whites generally start hostilities by making rude racist comments then cry about somebodies violence when they get their asses whipped for doing so. This is how every fight between a black and white person has started that I have seen.

Notice that in here the only people that have threatened violence have been white men. I have received countless threatening PMs from white men here. Threads have been made by whites here talking about their wish to shoot me so I think that the white dude who made the comments in response to you needs to seek help for his psychosis.

Amen. And some of the white supremacists are in law enforcement.

Blacks are told fighting does not solve anything either, but we are also told that we are to take any shit from whites. So whites generally start hostilities by making rude racist comments then cry about somebodies violence when they get their asses whipped for doing so. This is how every fight between a black and white person has started that I have seen.

Notice that in here the only people that have threatened violence have been white men. I have received countless threatening PMs from white men here. Threads have been made by whites here talking about their wish to shoot me so I think that the white dude who made the comments in response to you needs to seek help for his psychosis.

So, you open with defending the idea that blacks are justified in responding to words with violence,

then you attack white men, for responding to your words, with threats of violence...

My God, you are so fucking stupid.

So, you open with defending the idea that blacks are justified in responding to words with violence,

then you attack white men, for responding to your words, with threats of violence...
Lets be clear. White people are the violent ones.

Black ppl (as a group) have not done a thing to white ppl (as a group)

Whites are n have been the violent ones.

One of your white brothers just mass shouted 16 ppl in Canada on Sunday

Yes and they have inflicted violence on us by passing laws that protected them from harm while doing it.

Let's be clear, IM2 was just defending the concept of blacks responding to whites talking, with violence,

in the same post he attacked white men for responding to his talking, with threats of violence.

Are you capable of seeing how stupid that was?

It is also worth noting that you have been bragging about the ability of blacks to commit violence though this whole thread and have indeed, threatened to cut someone's head off.

So, your attempts at painting blacks as harmless little victims is just you talking the shit.

Correll
"Let's be clear, IM2 was just defending the concept of blacks responding to whites talking, with violence"

White supremacists don't get to decide how black ppl respond to white supremacist bullshit.

Correll
"in the same post he attacked white men for responding to his talking, with threats of violence"

Stop being so dramatic. This is the internet. No one can be violent to anyone.

Correll
"Are you capable of seeing how stupid that was?"

Look. Black ppl for 300 years have tried doing it the calm way.

You can go to any bookstore or any library and you can sit in your room and read these books are written by blk and white ppl n they will explain racism in a calm way.

There is TONS and TONS of literature out there.

If this too scary for you, you can do that. Black ppl have produced films on racism, written songs on racism, giving talks and speeches on racism.

We have had Malcolm X, MLK, Mandela, Biko, Garvey, Harriot Tubman all explain racism (n many more)

We have marched, sang "We shall over come" balloted, picketed.

Black ppl have tried every possible peaceful way there is to make whites see the point.

But what do we get ? "Sort out your crime rate" "Sort out your illegitimacy rate"

Colin Kapernick says "Stop killing unarmed blk ppl"

He gets blacklisted from NFL.

So its get to a point where you have to speak the language of the whiteman n the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands.

Correll
"It is also worth noting that you have been bragging about the ability of blacks to commit violence though this whole thread"

Where did I brag ? I just stated a fact. That a blk man would stomp a white man in unarmed 1 on 1 combat.

Correll
"and have indeed, threatened to cut someone's head off"

Well if someone comes at me with hate. I'm not gonna come at him with peace.

Correll
"So, your attempts at painting blacks as harmless little victims is just you talking the shit"

Ok. Then show me the horrible things blk ppl (as a group) have done to whites (as a group)

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Correll
"Let's be clear, IM2 was just defending the concept of blacks responding to whites talking, with violence"

White supremacists don't get to decide how black ppl respond to white supremacist bullshit.

I'm not a white supremacist, and I get to comment on how stupid IM2's comments are. Your inability to actually address what I say, in any sane manner makes you look bad.

Correll
"in the same post he attacked white men for responding to his talking, with threats of violence"

Stop being so dramatic. This is the internet. No one can be violent to anyone.

No drama to it. Just pointing out how stupid and hypocritical he is. A point you don't even address, because you know it is true, so you try to distract with bullshit.

"Are you capable of seeing how stupid that was?"

Look. Black ppl for 300 years have tried doing it the calm way.

You can go to any bookstore or any library and you can sit in your room and read these books are written by blk and white ppl n they will explain racism in a calm way.

There is TONS and TONS of literature out there.

If this too scary for you, you can do that. Black ppl have produced films on racism, written songs on racism, giving talks and speeches on racism.

We have had Malcolm X, MLK, Mandela, Biko, Garvey, Harriot Tubman all explain racism (n many more)

We have marched, sang "We shall over come" balloted, picketed.

Black ppl have tried every possible peaceful way there is to make whites see the point.

But what do we get ? "Sort out your crime rate" "Sort out your illegitimacy rate"

Correct. When you try to blame us for shit that is your fault, we call you on it. WHat part of that did you not get?

Colin Kapernick says "Stop killing unarmed blk ppl"

He gets blacklisted from NFL.

The NFL should have fired his anti-American piece of shit ass. His complaint was invalid and he made it at the worst possible time, showing disrespect to this great nation. Fuck him.

So its get to a point where you have to speak the language of the whiteman n the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands.

Nonsense and you know it.

Correll
"It is also worth noting that you have been bragging about the ability of blacks to commit violence though this whole thread"
Where did I brag ? I just stated a fact. That a blk man would stomp a white man in unarmed 1 on 1 combat.

Your spin is dismissed as stupid. My point that you complaints about white violence is silly considering your constant boasts and threats of violence, stands.

Correll
"and have indeed, threatened to cut someone's head off"

Well if someone comes at me with hate. I'm not gonna come at him with peace.

Didn't ask you to. Just pointing out the stupidity of you whinging about "violence".

Correll
"So, your attempts at painting blacks as harmless little victims is just you talking the shit"

Ok. Then show me the horrible things blk ppl (as a group) have done to whites (as a group)

How is that relevant to anything we are discussing?

:lol: Skin color has nothing to do with it, clown.

Racism sure makes some people say some stupid shit.

One of the best things about one on one combat sports like wrestling is that stupid-ass notions about race have nothing to do with it. The best man wins no matter what he looks like. I don't know even one wrestler who competed at a high level who gave a shit about such nonsense. One of the best things about sports in general is that they are pure meritocracies, and that they tend to bring together people who in other contexts might not have gotten to know one another. We need more of that, and less of the stupidity offered by fools like you and brokeloser and the rest.
Well if skin color has nothing to do with it then how come a blk man will generally kick the shit out of a white man in unarmed 1 on 1 combat

Ummmmm, because they won't. Of course if you are talking about a sneak attack, then all bets are off.

But in a regular stand up, toe to toe fight, it is skill and strategy that matter, not skin color.

You should stop reading your racist sources and get out in the world. Not all blacks are bad, just like not all whites are bad.

Correll
Your inability to actually address what I say, in any sane manner makes you look bad.

Like what ?

Correll
"No drama to it. Just pointing out how stupid and hypocritical he is. A point you don't even address, because you know it is true, so you try to distract with bullshit"

Read my words. Instead of trying to read my mind.

Correll
"Correct. When you try to blame us for shit that is your fault, we call you on it. WHat part of that did you not get?"

Ok. The floor is yours. How are black ppl responsible for white racism for the past 300 years?

Correll
"The NFL should have fired his anti-American piece of shit ass. His complaint was invalid and he made it at the worst possible time, showing disrespect to this great nation. Fuck him."

And this comes bk to what I said. In a system of white supreamacy killing blk ppl is essential. I understand how you think.

Correll
"Nonsense and you know it"

And this reinforces my point. White ppl are dedicated to dominating n mistreating blk ppl ad infinitum.

Correll
"How is that relevant to anything we are discussing?"

Well your saying blk ppl are racists. Ok. Show me blk ppls racial historical mistreatment of whites

• Thanks
Correll
Your inability to actually address what I say, in any sane manner makes you look bad.

Like what ?

Well, like at the end of this post, where you accuse me of "saying black people are racist" when I said that YOU are racist.

Correll
"Correct. When you try to blame us for shit that is your fault, we call you on it. WHat part of that did you not get?"

Ok. The floor is yours. How are black ppl responsible for white racism for the past 300 years?
[/QUOTE]

My point was that there are plenty of problems in the black community that are internal and not the fault of whites. Your inability to be honest about what I said, is on you.

Correll
"The NFL should have fired his anti-American piece of shit ass. His complaint was invalid and he made it at the worst possible time, showing disrespect to this great nation. Fuck him."

And this comes bk to what I said. In a system of white supreamacy killing blk ppl is essential. I understand how you think.
There is nothing about me calling out Kapernick on his anti-American behavior, that supports your racist raving about killing black people.

That is just you being crazy.

Correll
"How is that relevant to anything we are discussing?"

Well your saying blk ppl are racists. Ok. Show me blk ppls racial historical mistreatment of whites

I'm saying that you are racist. YOur pretense of not knowing the meaning of the word, is just you making excuses for your racist ass.

:lol: Skin color has nothing to do with it, clown.

Racism sure makes some people say some stupid shit.

One of the best things about one on one combat sports like wrestling is that stupid-ass notions about race have nothing to do with it. The best man wins no matter what he looks like. I don't know even one wrestler who competed at a high level who gave a shit about such nonsense. One of the best things about sports in general is that they are pure meritocracies, and that they tend to bring together people who in other contexts might not have gotten to know one another. We need more of that, and less of the stupidity offered by fools like you and brokeloser and the rest.
Well if skin color has nothing to do with it then how come a blk man will generally kick the shit out of a white man in unarmed 1 on 1 combat
Your juvenile racial fantasy is false. If you had more experience in the real world, and less bitter hatred, you’d know better.

Correll
"My point was that there are plenty of problems in the black community that are internal and not the fault of whites"

There shouldn't be a black community.

There should just be a community. No ?

But we have a black community. Because there is a white community and there is a white community because there is white supremacy.

And that white community hordes most of the wealth n resources. And that white community controls the black community and they make sure there is not that much wealth n resources in the black community and they also make sure that no one can penetrate their white community.

Correll
"Your inability to be honest about what I said, is on you"

And I can point to many issues in the white community. What's your point ?
But I'm not going to allow you to turn the tables and "well er, ya know, white ppl are racist because of blk illegitimacy rates" lol

Thats just your tactic of trying to turn the tables.

Correll
"There is nothing about me calling out Kapernick on his anti-American behavior, that supports your racist raving about killing black people"

Ok. So once again. Why are you disagreeing with a man who is pointing out unlawful killings of black ppl ?

Answer: Because all killings are of black man are lawful to you, a white supremacist.

• Thanks
Correll
"My point was that there are plenty of problems in the black community that are internal and not the fault of whites"

There shouldn't be a black community.

There should just be a community. No ?

Nope. Different groups forming inside of a large nation state will happen. Racial is a good as any other. And blacks have a distinctive sub culture, they were always going to be a group with it's own culture and interests.

But we have a black community. Because there is a white community and there is a white community because there is white supremacy.

There is no inherent step between your words from "white community" to "white supremacy". That you think there was, is just a sign of how irrational you are.

in the real world, there is a white demographic, with a certain culture(s) and interest(s), while white supremacists are an irrelevant fringe group.

And that white community hordes most of the wealth n resources. And that white community controls the black community and they make sure there is not that much wealth n resources in the black community and they also make sure that no one can penetrate their white community.

Meanwhile in reality, we as a group have been busting our asses to share our wealth and resources since the dems flipped on the issue in the 60s. So, your position is delusional.

Correll
"Your inability to be honest about what I said, is on you"
And I can point to many issues in the white community. What's your point ?
But I'm not going to allow you to turn the tables and "well er, ya know, white ppl are racist because of blk illegitimacy rates" lol

Thats just your tactic of trying to turn the tables.

I'm not trying to "turn the tables" just pointing out that the problems of the black community are not caused by "white racism" as you claim.

Correll
"There is nothing about me calling out Kapernick on his anti-American behavior, that supports your racist raving about killing black people"

Ok. So once again. Why are you disagreeing with a man who is pointing out unlawful killings of black ppl ?

[/QUOTE]

1. Because the issue is mostly bullshit.

2. Because I am more concerned with his blatant anti-Americanism, than his whinging about police. I can ignore his whinging. I will not ignore his anti-Americanism. He is a piece of shit. FUck him.

kangz.jpg

Forum List

Back