"Black" Names

I wrestled a Black person in high school, his name was Jerry Wilson.

You only wrestled ONE black person, and you remember his name?
Yup, I lived in SLC, Ut. Not too many Blacks at the time in that city, and not too many of those who were wrestling.
It was a tough match, and I remember all the tough matches very well. He was built like a tank.
To answer your earlier question....because that is a white name by today's standards.
Really? How is that a "white" name? What is a "white" name?

More importantly, did you win the match?

There is enough mma video to show you are wrong. Blacks get beat by whites all of the time.
Of course. But generally speaking a black man will beat a white man in unarmed 1 on 1 combat
:lol: Skin color has nothing to do with it, clown.

Racism sure makes some people say some stupid shit.

One of the best things about one on one combat sports like wrestling is that stupid-ass notions about race have nothing to do with it. The best man wins no matter what he looks like. I don't know even one wrestler who competed at a high level who gave a shit about such nonsense. One of the best things about sports in general is that they are pure meritocracies, and that they tend to bring together people who in other contexts might not have gotten to know one another. We need more of that, and less of the stupidity offered by fools like you and brokeloser and the rest.

Yup, I lived in SLC, Ut. Not too many Blacks at the time in that city, and not too many of those who were wrestling.
It was a tough match, and I remember all the tough matches very well. He was built like a tank.
To answer your earlier question....because that is a white name by today's standards.

As a matter of fact, I did win that match. I would rather not say how, because there are some
here that would scream racist at me. PM me if you want to know.

At one time it wasn't a white name exclusively. Today, it my opinion that a Black parent would not name their child Jerry.
I'm not being racist about it, and I could be wrong.

At one time it wasn't a white name exclusively. Today, it my opinion that a Black parent would not name their child Jerry.

I never thought about it. I'm not sure I associate any particular name with being white.

As a matter of fact, I did win that match. I would rather not say how, because there are some
here that would scream racist at me. PM me if you want to know.

You "oil checked" him, didnt you. Thats how you won.

There is enough mma video to show you are wrong. Blacks get beat by whites all of the time.
Of course. But generally speaking a black man will beat a white man in unarmed 1 on 1 combat

Completely untrue. It's a cute fantasy world you live in, but it is fantasy. Combat is dependent on the relative skills of the combatants, and strategy.

The warriors race has nothing to do with it. Only clowns think race is important.

I have written in this space previously that much of Black "inequality" can be reasonably attributed to voluntary behaviors by individual Blacks - mainly bastardy, school drop-out tendency, and petty criminality - and I have recently come upon another one, also a total mystery to me.

It is "common knowledge" in the Black community that having a "Black" name can often lead to, for example, employment applications being discarded, and other similar forms of discrimination. Indeed, I have read some first-person accounts of white people having Black-sounding names (e.g., "Jamal") and experiencing such discrimination "unfairly"(?).

And yet, the trend toward bizarre Christian names among Blacks seems to be increasing as time goes by.

Malik. LaShonda. Trayvon. LaToya. Names with mis-placed capital letters, and apostrophes. I pity the inner-city Kindergarten teacher who must address these children in school for the first time, trying to figure out how to pronounce some of these bizarre names, and to do so without laughing. I have occasionally thought that mothers invent them in the hope that one day the child will be a mega-super-star of one form or another who can be known simply by that first name. Shaquille. OJ. Michael. Et cetera. (Oops. Has anybody used that one?)

But seriously, is this not an utterly stupid thing to do? Why would you - even potentially - saddle your kid with a name that will label him/her as Black, sight unseen, for the rest of his or her life, knowing that it is likely that the name will result in negative discrimination in at least some circumstances? You might as well put a tattoo on your child's forehead saying, "My Mother is an Idiot."

Were I a Black parent, I would go to the other extreme, naming my kid with the most Wasp-ish name I could imagine ("Chatsworth Osborne Smith"), in the hope that it might open a door somewhere in the future. If you want to CALL your kid something more creative, knock yourself out. But to put "D'boneHead" on a Birth Certificate is almost criminally stupid.

Here we have another white person trying to tell blacks what to do. First off, the root cause of the problems we face are rooted in racist beliefs and behavior of whites. Blacks don't need to name our kids as whites tell us to. Whites like the OP need to stop being racists.

Doesn't this thread sort of go against the prevailing belief of the majority of white posters here that there is ""Black Privilege"?

Afterall, none of these "noble, non racist" individuals here would discriminate against a black person who they think is black just based on their name, would they?

SMGDH
Discriminating against names doesnt come out of thin air. There is a reason people have trust issues with dudes named Malik. Is it fair? No, certainly not, but human beings are instinctually cautious, and when every mugger, car jacker, home invasion committing murderer has one of those names, it presents a pattern that one cannot ignore. People who give children these names have a long track record of terrible parenting. They frequently produce children who are problems. Its simply a fact.

Every mugger, car jacker or home invasion murderers have those names. Most of these people are named Sam, Dick, Tom and John. And they are white with parents having long records of terrible parenting. They frequently produce children who are problems. That is a fact. But you racists are delusional nut bags that ignore these problems in your own race to such an extent that little Larry grows up to be a doctor that rapes almost 200 little girls.
Stereotype much? Why yes, yes you do.

If that were true, whites couldn't have conquered, and colonized Africa.
You know as well as I do that the white man never done a Rambo on Africa at first.

He came in as friends, with gifts meanwhile the natives were dying off diseases.

Another thing, the white man had superior weaponry. Gunpowder changed the game. Marco polo brought it bk to Europe and this allowed white men to kill ppl at distance. They had an advantage.

White men won't generally beat black men in unarmed 1 on 1 combat.

The white man always need n advantage b4 they feel brave enough to sq upto blk men.
Yes, superior cultures always have superior technology. That has always been, and always will be, true. Technology is literally one of the main factors you have to consider when judging how advanced a culture is.

As for fighting, only 3 out of 11 current UFC Champions are black. Your theory is obviously wrong.

So why are whites so intimidated by blacks choosing non traditional names?
That's a racist stereotype.

Blacks make up silly sounding names to make themselves stick out. Instead of being wallflowers they peacock.
Sounds right

They want their children to be unique rather than adopt vanilla names
.....they don't want to be like white people--who graduate and commit crimes at lower rates
MUCH lower rates

Whites commit more crime.
Why does the term "per capita" elude you? There are more whites.

So why are whites so intimidated by blacks choosing non traditional names?

Blacks make up silly sounding names to make themselves stick out. Instead of being wallflowers they peacock.
Sounds right

.....they don't want to be like white people--who graduate and commit crimes at lower rates

You're white, and I sure as hell, would not want to be "like you".
Not much chance of that.
You white racists here assume many things you shouldn't about us blacks who are here. I can guarantee that every black person here has been far more sucessful than the whites who are racists in this forum. For example I know for a fact that not one of you losers has accomplished what Katsteve and his family has. If most of you had what katsteve throws away, you'd consider yourself highly sucessful people.
You call all most white posters on here racists, so that pretty much means you are talking to most white posters, or accusing them. Since you don't know the white posters you cannot possible know if anyone on here is more successful than anyone else.

Sounds right

MUCH lower rates

Blacks cant grast "per capita." Not sure why, they're just happy in their ignorance
I grasp per capita just fine. But 7 crimes out of every ten are committed by whites and since crime is an action not done by everyone in any race, you can only asses rates by the number of people committing the action.

I do not know how true that is. But in the last several decades white men have been more gentrified in a higher percentage then before in history. Many are not violent or street fighters. It is amazing to watch if you permit children to defend themselves though. As soon as the crap starts with another individual. Right on them. Win or lose. White parents for to long telling their kids that fighting does not solve anything has actually hurt them.

Sounds right

MUCH lower rates

Blacks cant grast "per capita." Not sure why, they're just happy in their ignorance
I grasp per capita just fine. But 7 crimes out of every ten are committed by whites and since crime is an action not done by everyone in any race, you can only asses rates by the number of people committing the action.
Thank you for the confirmation that blacks commit FAR MORE than their share of crime. Did you think your article claims otherwise?

Correll

"So, you're saying blacks are inherently stronger, while whites are inherently smarter?"

No. Whites aren't inherently smarter BUT whites have been smarter (if you want to call it that) because blk ppl live under a system of white supremacy and in a world of anti Blackness.

So there are things that white ppl have done that blk ppl have not.

For me ? We don't think like you. See white ppl you weaponise fking everything.

You'll find a rock at the bottom of the ocean, put in under a microscope, n think of ways you can use it to kill ppl.

Thats the difference. We dont have that sick depraved evil mindset you ppl have.

Blk ppl don't think about bombing whites, inferiorizing n killing whites, poisoning whites, writing books to show how stupid whites are, refferring whites to animals, going into majority whites countries n forcing systems of racial apartheid in those white countries n other things.

We dont think like you and thats been to our cost, because we're coming up against a beast, whose mindset is purely about domination.
Which whites are doing all those things today?

:lol: Skin color has nothing to do with it, clown.

Racism sure makes some people say some stupid shit.

One of the best things about one on one combat sports like wrestling is that stupid-ass notions about race have nothing to do with it. The best man wins no matter what he looks like. I don't know even one wrestler who competed at a high level who gave a shit about such nonsense. One of the best things about sports in general is that they are pure meritocracies, and that they tend to bring together people who in other contexts might not have gotten to know one another. We need more of that, and less of the stupidity offered by fools like you and brokeloser and the rest.
Well if skin color has nothing to do with it then how come a blk man will generally kick the shit out of a white man in unarmed 1 on 1 combat

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Correll

"So, you're saying blacks are inherently stronger, while whites are inherently smarter?"

No. Whites aren't inherently smarter BUT whites have been smarter (if you want to call it that) because blk ppl live under a system of white supremacy and in a world of anti Blackness.

You'll find a rock at the bottom of the ocean, put in under a microscope, n think of ways you can use it to kill ppl.

Thats the difference. We dont have that sick depraved evil mindset you ppl have.

Blk ppl don't think about bombing whites, inferiorizing n killing whites, poisoning whites, writing books to show how stupid whites are, refferring whites to animals, going into majority whites countries n forcing systems of racial apartheid in those white countries n other things.

We dont think like you and thats been to our cost, because we're coming up against a beast, whose mindset is purely about domination.
The white supremacists kill blk ppl all the time.

• Thanks

Sounds right

MUCH lower rates

Thank you for the confirmation that blacks commit FAR MORE than their share of crime. Did you think your article claims otherwise?
Channel 4 news is not the Uniform Crime Report. The fact is that whites have a 243 year record of violence and crime and commit almost 3 times the amount of crime as blacks do.

Correll

The white supremacists kill blk ppl all the time.

No, they don't. There are not enough of them, and they are hunted and watched by law enforcement, like crazy.

You know that, or you would not be talking such shit about them.

I do not know how true that is. But in the last several decades white men have been more gentrified in a higher percentage then before in history. Many are not violent or street fighters. It is amazing to watch if you permit children to defend themselves though. As soon as the crap starts with another individual. Right on them. Win or lose. White parents for to long telling their kids that fighting does not solve anything has actually hurt them.
Look. Man. White men are a bunch of fkin pathetic cowardly unmanly bitches when it comes to 1 on 1 combat with a black man

Yes. When they're in a police uniform, they're brave, in a tank they're brave, when they have n advantage they're brave.

But 1 on 1 combat with a black man his age n size ? They're a joke. I'm telling what I've seen my WHOLE life.

When a blk man, whose about that fking life, is ready to throw down and 100% go at it, with the white man all of a sudden it's "Hey. Dude. Was only joking dude. Chill bro"

I've seen that play out all my fkin life.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back