"Black" Names

Correll
"My point was that there are plenty of problems in the black community that are internal and not the fault of whites"

There shouldn't be a black community.

There should just be a community. No ?

But we have a black community. Because there is a white community and there is a white community because there is white supremacy.

And that white community hordes most of the wealth n resources. And that white community controls the black community and they make sure there is not that much wealth n resources in the black community and they also make sure that no one can penetrate their white community.

Correll
"Your inability to be honest about what I said, is on you"

And I can point to many issues in the white community. What's your point ?
But I'm not going to allow you to turn the tables and "well er, ya know, white ppl are racist because of blk illegitimacy rates" lol

Thats just your tactic of trying to turn the tables.

Correll
"There is nothing about me calling out Kapernick on his anti-American behavior, that supports your racist raving about killing black people"

Ok. So once again. Why are you disagreeing with a man who is pointing out unlawful killings of black ppl ?

Answer: Because all killings are of black man are lawful to you, a white supremacist.

No, there is not a white community because there is a white supremacy. There is a small ruling elite that keeps the blacks, and the whites at war with each other because that allows them to increase their power and wealth.

I agree with you that there SHOULD be no white community, nor a black community. There should just be a community of people who work together to make the community, better.

I do not know how true that is. But in the last several decades white men have been more gentrified in a higher percentage then before in history. Many are not violent or street fighters. It is amazing to watch if you permit children to defend themselves though. As soon as the crap starts with another individual. Right on them. Win or lose. White parents for to long telling their kids that fighting does not solve anything has actually hurt them.
Look. Man. White men are a bunch of fkin pathetic cowardly unmanly bitches when it comes to 1 on 1 combat with a black man

Yes. When they're in a police uniform, they're brave, in a tank they're brave, when they have n advantage they're brave.

But 1 on 1 combat with a black man his age n size ? They're a joke. I'm telling what I've seen my WHOLE life.

When a blk man, whose about that fking life, is ready to throw down and 100% go at it, with the white man all of a sudden it's "Hey. Dude. Was only joking dude. Chill bro"

I've seen that play out all my fkin life.
Blacks are told fighting does not solve anything either, but we are also told that we are to take any shit from whites. So whites generally start hostilities by making rude racist comments then cry about somebodies violence when they get their asses whipped for doing so. This is how every fight between a black and white person has started that I have seen.

Notice that in here the only people that have threatened violence have been white men. I have received countless threatening PMs from white men here. Threads have been made by whites here talking about their wish to shoot me so I think that the white dude who made the comments in response to you needs to seek help for his psychosis.
My kids grew up very diverse. They are diverse in defending themselves also. But we live in a current culture that even defense can land you in jail. And that is diverse also. If you receive threats it is because of how you present yourself. You do not want to be treated how you treat others. However, I do hope you are what you say and not someone phishing for ideas from remarks. To many people live off of that as there is.

Correll
"Paul prefers to talk isolated instances"

White ppl have been saying white mass shootings are isolated incidents for 30 years. Change the record.

Correll
"Instead of hard data"

Hard data made by who ? Answer: The white supremacists

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"My point was that there are plenty of problems in the black community that are internal and not the fault of whites"

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. Period.

And whites such as Correll need to go look at American history real close and thorough before they talk about the violence of any other race in this country

"blacks murder at FOUR times the rate of whites"

This is a lie. The Uniform Crime Reports every year show this to be a lie.

Where did I brag ? I just stated a fact. That a blk man would stomp a white man in unarmed 1 on 1 combat.

Are you hoping this stupid racist fantasy will get you through another day? I'm sorry someone hurt you.

"There is nothing about me calling out Kapernick on his anti-American behavior, that supports your racist raving about killing black people"

There was nothing unamerican about what Kaepernick has done. In fact the supreme court supported his position way back in the 1940's.

West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnette

In 1942 the West Virginia Board of Education passed a resolution requiring that students in public schools must salute the flag. We must understand the times this decision was made in to understand the folly of the modern argument made by those like Donald Trump relative to the 2017 protests by the NFL players.

On December 7, 1941 we had been attacked by the Japanese at Pearl Harbor. Our nation lost over 2,400 men, and another 1,178 were wounded. If there was a time to remember the sacrifices of those who serve, it was surely then. After the attack, America began preparing for what would be one of the worst wars in the history of mankind. The buildup of the military was probably unlike any we have seen since. 16 million men were sent into battle. War was imminent and it had become was necessary to use any means to support the war effort.

Saluting the flag had become mandatory, but a small group of Jehovah’s Witnesses decided not to salute. Certainly, these Jehovah Witnesses loved America but their teachings say to only honor God. The Jehovah Witnesses refused to salute. Due to what they endured by refusing, they went to the federal courts. In 1943, during World War 2, the Supreme Court rendered its verdict.

“If there is any fixed star in our constitutional constellation, it is that no official, high or petty, can prescribe what shall be orthodox in politics, nationalism, religion, or other matters of opinion, or force citizens to confess by word or act their faith therein.”

This was part of the opinion in West Virginia v. Barnette, one of the Supreme Court’s greatest cases, furthermore:

“Nevertheless, we apply the limitations of the Constitution with no fear that freedom to be intellectually and spiritually diverse or even contrary will disintegrate the social organization. To believe that patriotism will not flourish if patriotic ceremonies are voluntary and spontaneous, instead of a compulsory routine, is to make an unflattering estimate of the appeal of our institutions to free minds.”

The choice to salute or not to is our individual right. To stop that and to force a required ritual is censorship in the worst way. You cannot force a person to salute what they do not believe. The government cannot force anyone to stand during the national anthem. That is unconstitutional.

And calling a black person racist for standing up for equal rights is not only dumb, its retarded. You're a fucked up retarded motherfucker Correll and you waste bandwidth by being here.

Correll

"Nope. Different groups forming inside of a large nation state will happen. Racial is a good as any other"

Ok. So you'd be quicker to consider
let's say a white Croatian or other central European immigrant, that has come to the US in the last couple of years more part of your group then say black folks in the South where many whites have always lived, n shared a nation with for hundreds of years?

Ok. Fair enough.

But if it were so natural for white folks to separate in their own groups then they would do this on their owm.

Why would it be necessary to form a groups to push that notion?

If it were natural, for whites to separate into groups whites wouldn’t have needed segregation laws to force separation, they wouldn’t have needed anti-miscegenation laws to require separation.

Those laws were passed for the very reason that white people in particular weren’t so sure that we weren’t prepared to stray, weren’t so sure that indeed it was natural to separate.

Correll
"And blacks have a distinctive sub culture, they were always going to be a group with it's own culture and interests"

Ok. So what is white culture and what is black culture?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"And blacks have a distinctive sub culture, they were always going to be a group with it's own culture and interests"

Bullshit. That's a lie created by white racists such as Correll who seem to think they are experts on the black community.

Back in the 1960's negroes had real names like Kim,Delores,Mark,Reggie.
Then in the 1970's negroes wanted to be called African Americans.That's when all the crazy assed names started.

Then in the 1970's negroes wanted to be called African Americans.That's when all the crazy assed names started.

And today, dimwitted little boys like you get a thrill saying “negro” over and over again when you feel like you can do so without consequence. Grow the fuck up.

And today, dimwitted little boys like you get a thrill saying “negro” over and over again when you feel like you can do so without consequence. Grow the fuck up.
Listen to Martin Luther Kings speech's.He used the word negro in almost every sentence.Was he a racist?

Listen to Martin Luther Kings speech's.He used the word negro in almost every sentence.Was he a racist?
Are you giggling with your hand over your mouth right now, little boy? So exciting!

Correll
"Paul prefers to talk isolated instances"

White ppl have been saying white mass shootings are isolated incidents for 30 years. Change the record.

Correll
"Instead of hard data"

Hard data made by who ? Answer: The white supremacists

1. Mass shootings are isolated incidents.

2. White supremacists are an irrelevant fringe. That you use to make excuses for your delusional world view. You are not fooling anyone, not even yourself.

Forum List

Back