black MURDERS/hates whites--no pics/no race from MSM-

Nah, we will just call it racism because thats what it is.
You hit me with racism.....don't be surprised when it boomerangs. Some people call it Karma. Unfortunately, its always the innocent who are the victims on both sides.
You arent one of those innocents. Youre one of the racists.

Yeah.....I would have nothing to talk about if not for the 300 years of racial oppression from whites. Think about it. What would be my reasoning if not the one whites created?
None of those whites are around to scold, so instead you focus your anger on today's white people. That's why you're a racist douchebag.

I am not focusing any anger or energy on white people today. I am explaining how blacks got into the condition they are today. How is that blaming whites of today or hating whites of today? Hurt people in turn....hurt people. Blacks were HURT for 3 centuries in this nation because of their race. Now blacks hurt people, mainly themselves, as a result of the hurt inflicted upon them.
I see like countless Vietnamese or Cambodians that somehow transcended all the wrongs of the past and didn't need congress to intervene for 150 years of past wrongs. Nope. They got over it and moved on. Blacks? Perennial victims that need help because they are victims of racism...And they shoot each other in record numbers and yet are concerned with white cops and white racism? Talk about a mass delusions.

i don't call it racism because racism will Always exist . Skin color is a big deal even among Blacks with light skinned blacks being disliked or hated or envied or whatever , from what i hear . I say black on white violence is Payback . Whats the reason for doing the knockout game on a 70 year old White women if not payback , eh ??

If I was black, I wouldn't be blaming whites. Not for slavery, anyway... well, Jesus, years ago even blacks and Muslims were slavers. And still are. Islam STILL condones slavery . Anyway, back at the ranch...150 years later..The west outlawed slavery years ago. Islam? Not so much. So before you idolize Malcolm X, and worship Islam, Islam still legalizes slavery. To this very day. True fact. Islam isn't any more a black religion than Christianity, either. SO?. Roll it over.

Last edited:
Wendy Martinez, 35.jpg

Media reports, "Martinez and her mother, Cora, went shopping last weekend for a wedding dress. The red dress Wendy bought is the one she’ll wear for her burial, Cora Martinez said."
______

Does anyone have ANY DOUBTS homicide victim Ms. Wendy Martinez is one of COUNTLESS “EVERYONE(S)” the late popular American urban story-TRUTH-teller and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur is speaking about in his (often misinterpreted) #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept!

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur

Sadly, in this instance, Ms. Wendy Martinez and the citizens who witnessed her last breaths, are the *EVERYONE(s)* Tupac is speaking about.

Peace.

oprah winfrey dr nadine burke harris Tupac Shakur.png

You hit me with racism.....don't be surprised when it boomerangs. Some people call it Karma. Unfortunately, its always the innocent who are the victims on both sides.
You arent one of those innocents. Youre one of the racists.

Yeah.....I would have nothing to talk about if not for the 300 years of racial oppression from whites. Think about it. What would be my reasoning if not the one whites created?
None of those whites are around to scold, so instead you focus your anger on today's white people. That's why you're a racist douchebag.

I am not focusing any anger or energy on white people today. I am explaining how blacks got into the condition they are today. How is that blaming whites of today or hating whites of today? Hurt people in turn....hurt people. Blacks were HURT for 3 centuries in this nation because of their race. Now blacks hurt people, mainly themselves, as a result of the hurt inflicted upon them.
I see like countless Vietnamese or Cambodians that somehow transcended all the wrongs of the past and didn't need congress to intervene for 150 years of past wrongs. Nope. They got over it and moved on. Blacks? Perennial victims that need help because they are victims of racism...And they shoot each other in record numbers and yet are concerned with white cops and white racism? Talk about a mass delusions.

Why would you not just see the situations as different? Say you have a set of biological twins separated at birth. One twin grows up and becomes successful and the other twin lives in poverty. Would you say that the poor twin is lazier, less responsible, less intelligent, etc, and hence that explains why they are poor relative to the other twin? How can that twin be those things when they have the same DNA? Rather, one will assume that their experiences were different....BECAUSE THEY ASSUME THEY ARE EQUAL INTERNALLY.

When black people are juxtaposed with others, the assumption is ALWAYS that we are INFERIOR, ergo, our HUMANITY IS NOT EQUAL. We are not seen as TWINS, in regards to our innate intelligence, work ethic, love, responsibility, civility, etc. Thus, when we are juxtaposed with Irish, Italians, Chinese, Vietnamese, Jews or whoever, people are already assuming that it is black internal inferiority....so they do not even bother to look at how the experiences of the other groups are different in degree and or kind. You are not really asking how did those other groups do it, you are saying that blacks are inferior for you can't have equal people exposed to the same things......and have the resultant be unequal. All things being equal, you cannot give two smart people the same test and have one pass it and one fail it. Either the test were not the same....or the two people were not equal in intelligence.

Forum List

Back