Black Mob Attacks White Family

LOL! Why when I read this did I hear Michael Jackson singing "We are the World, We are the children" and picture the family beating the whites while singing it.

I disagree completely.

Gathering together in groups should always be legal so long as it is PEACEABLE, regardless of purpose.

After all, you're just looking to outlaw the KKK, Nazi Party, whatever. What will you do when those same laws are applied to your church or mosque or synagogue? None of those religions accept homosexuality as morally appropriate, and with liberals in control, the bible itself would be used as proof of "hate speech."

Telling people that they should be killed for the way they're born isn't hate speech?

It'd be the same thing as if I said All white people should die for being white.

I agree with you however on the fact it should be peaceable, it's fine. The right to peacefully protest is a right that should never be taken away in this country. Even Fred Phelps band of ignorant fucks have the right to PEACEFULLY protest. (However, I don't think they have the right to protest the funerals of people.)

LOL! Why when I read this did I hear Michael Jackson singing "We are the World, We are the children" and picture the family beating the whites while singing it.

Because you're an ignorant fuck?

Last edited:

Because you're an ignorant fuck?

NO, you stupid son of a bitch ass liberal fruit cake.... motherfucker.

The reason why was because what they said while beating them.

"This A BLACK WORLD!!!" "WE THE FUTURE!"

Telling people that they should be killed for the way they're born isn't hate speech?

Who claimed otherwise? I know I didn't.

The fact remains, though, that as detestible as it may be, it is legal, and should always remain so.

Using legal speech to exacerbate the penalty of something already illegal is an unconstitutional abridgement of the first amendment.

I agree with you however on the fact it should be peaceable, it's fine. The right to peacefully protest is a right that should never be taken away in this country. Even Fred Phelps band of ignorant fucks have the right to PEACEFULLY protest. (However, I don't think they have the right to protest the funerals of people.)

Well, peaceable ASSEMBLY is the right. That is expressed in many different ways, from people going to church, to watching a movie at a friends house, to a protest, to a bunch of skinheads getting together on public property and holding up anti-semitic signs.

And re: Phelps, the courts found that their behavior amounted to harrassment, and wasn't protected by the first amendment.

So, if the situation were reversed and 50 whites attacked a black family yelling, "This is a White World. This Our World," exactly how many seconds would it take the police to decide it was a hate crime?

This is EXACTLY why there shouldn't be hate crime laws, they will never be enforced equally. Jillian, if you're out there, this is precisely what I was talking about in the hate crime thread.

Hi, TE... I see what you're saying. But honestly? I think this is EXACTLY why there should be hate crime laws.

And I think these teens should already be charged under those laws. And if they're found guilty, I'd hope their hatred gets them as much time as I'd want to see a group of white attackers get if it were reversed.

A crime is a crime once you start labeling is when you create more problems than necessary.
Is it really any different if it were white on white or black on blacK ? Whats it called then if one person or group hates the other and their skin color is the same. Is it not still a hate crime.
This is exactly why we have so much bullshit in court rooms across the country.

Who claimed otherwise? I know I didn't.

The fact remains, though, that as detestible as it may be, it is legal, and should always remain so.

Using legal speech to exacerbate the penalty of something already illegal is an unconstitutional abridgement of the first amendment.

Well, peaceable ASSEMBLY is the right. That is expressed in many different ways, from people going to church, to watching a movie at a friends house, to a protest, to a bunch of skinheads getting together on public property and holding up anti-semitic signs.

And re: Phelps, the courts found that their behavior amounted to harrassment, and wasn't protected by the first amendment.

I know you didn't claim otherwise, I was just stating for the record. Hate speech should remain legal, I agree. Except when it is illegal according to the rules now. (Like yelling fire in a movie theater).

I remember reading that judgment in the Phelps case, I was quite happy to see that and figured it would amount to harassment.

You're taking a song that is about equality and ALL of us being children of the world and trying to use it to suit your idiotic means.

So I'm not stupid, not a son of a bitch, I am a Liberal and have an ass, and not a fruitcake.

P.S: Calling me a bitch after you neg me is highly ironic. :lol:

You're taking a song that is about equality and ALL of us being children of the world and trying to use it to suit your idiotic means.

So I'm not stupid, not a son of a bitch, I am a Liberal and have an ass, and not a fruitcake.. :eusa_whistle:

P.S: Calling me a bitch after you neg me is highly ironic. :lol:

Awww..the ever so popular " I fucked your mom" come back. That joke is about as overworked and useless as the father who left your mother to be a single mom once she explained you weren't his biological child on the Maury Show.

Awww..the ever so popular " I fucked your mom" come back. That joke is about as overworked and useless as the father who left your mother to be a single mom once she explained you weren't his biological child on the Maury Show.

Well you're the one who called me a motherfucker. Then you come back with the whole "Your father left you" joke which isn't hilarious at all.

By the way, take a lesson or two. While anyone who has a kid can be called "father". It's the real men who step up and be a father whether it is their kid or not. I'm lucky to have a father who is both a great father and my biological father since not everyone does. You on the other hand seem to have severe parental issues that I'm sure you can get worked out in therapy.

By the way, I noticed you didn't respond to your bitch actions such as neg repping me. Did I hurt your little feelings? :lol:

Last edited:

Well you're the one who called me a motherfucker. Then you come back with the whole "Your father left you" joke which isn't hilarious at all.

By the way, take a lesson or two. While anyone who has a kid can be called "father". It's the real men who step up and be a father whether it is their kid or not. I'm lucky to have a father who is both a great father and my biological father since not everyone does. You on the other hand seem to have severe parental issues that I'm sure you can get worked out in therapy.

By the way, I noticed you didn't respond to your bitch actions such as neg repping me. Did I hurt your little feelings? :lol:

Pobresito.... need a tissue?:lol: It's funny to me that your dad left you because your mom was on maury testing 16 other guys. They even had to dig up some fucker out of his grave and give him a DNA test....NOT THE PAPPY!

You're probably a mix of cum from a train ran on your mommy....a full breed mutt.:lol:

Right, right... it's crazy, it'll never work, blah blah blah. But would it really? Isn't it really this "togetherteid," as Fred Reed calls it, more absurd and difficult-to-administer? Shouldn't some form of racial separation be on the table? Who benefits from the forced togetherness, anyway?

When your plan comes to fruition, one of my employees who has mixed race children will be devastated when the state takes away her kids and sends them down to Alabama.

In other posts, I propose the idea of mixed-race areas where the inhabitants can be of any race. She, her other-race partner, and the little mongrels could all live together in multiracial peace.

Assuming, of course, that multiracial societies turn out to be more peaceful than homogenous ones...

And obviously, "hate crimes" will not be necessary in such places, because how could you have hate in a voluntarily multiracial area?

Hee hee!

So hypothetically, what would happen if, in one of your all-white utopian communities, Mrs. Lillywhite should happen to surprise Dr. Purity and deliver an adorable, healthy niglet? Where would 'it' be allowed to live?

Exactly. White-on-white crime would not be a hate crime and would therefore get a less severe punishment than white-on-black crime, or vise versa.

It's not inconceivable that a white person could hate whites or a black could hate blacks and then commit a crime to demonstrate that hate.

I think it happens all the time. The posted situation, however, seems to involve a bunch of revved-up black teenagers, probably feeling powerful because of the constant adolation of Michael Jackson. But if they had a 'plan' to attack this white family, then they should be tried as criminals, no less. Why would anyone think "liberals" would think otherwise is my question.

I know you didn't claim otherwise, I was just stating for the record. Hate speech should remain legal, I agree. Except when it is illegal according to the rules now. (Like yelling fire in a movie theater).

That's not hate speech, and it's never been protected by the first amendment.

I remember reading that judgment in the Phelps case, I was quite happy to see that and figured it would amount to harassment.

Yeah, they basically said people don't have a right to assemble in public to protest the funerals (or any other private gathering, for that matter) of third parties who have no interest in the cause of the folks assembling.

Forum List

Back