Black Mob Attacks White Family

Targeting innocent blacks is giving them a taste of their own medicine? That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

And do nothing ? Be subject to more of this ?

If I wanted payback for a bunch of white guys attacking my family, I wouldn't target just any white person.

Well that's you, many other people around here feel quite differently. Maybe if a few blacks are seriously hurt, or a couple killed, they'll learn not to attack white families. It worked in the past when black people would attack random Appalachian migrants. So it can work again.

That would be the move of a coward. I would target the very people that attacked my family.

And attacking a 15 yo girl and her family is what ? Heroic ?

Fuck that, these apes need to be taught a lesson. Personally ? I've too much to lose to become involved in it or I would. But there's a lot of other white people who don't have all that much to lose and they're just as sick of this bullshit as anyone else is.

By attacking innocent blacks, you're bringing more blacks in the equation to retaliate against you and more innocent whites and the circle of retaliation will grow bigger and bigger.

But at least we won't be doing nothing and just being attacked with no recompense. My elders who moved up here from Appalachia, our community was attacked by blacks, for no other reason than we were "different". You know what they did ? They summarily executed a few key members of the black community. You know what the result of that was ? Peace for our families and communities. Then in the 80's 1%'er bikers did the samething and there was peace again for a long time. That's why I'm in favor of random targetting black people in this city, they only respect violence.

Akron Beacon Report

Akron police say they aren't ready to call it a hate crime or a gang initiation.

Out of nowhere, the six were attacked by dozens of teenage boys, who shouted ''This is our world'' and ''This is a black world'' as they confronted Marshall and his family.

The Marshalls, who are white, say the crowd of teens who attacked them and two friends June 27 on Girard Street numbered close to 50. The teens were all black.

So, if the situation were reversed and 50 whites attacked a black family yelling, "This is a White World. This Our World," exactly how many seconds would it take the police to decide it was a hate crime?

This is EXACTLY why there shouldn't be hate crime laws, they will never be enforced equally. Jillian, if you're out there, this is precisely what I was talking about in the hate crime thread.

So according to your logic, any criminal law that is not enforced equally across the boards should be struck down?

:cuckoo:

Don't hate crimes, in a way, tell people who are victims of other crimes that what they suffered is a lesser evil? If you have had a loved one murdered, but not because of race or sexual preference or whatever else falls under the hate crime label, it wasn't as bad as someone who did?

Hate crime laws, IMO, are just another political ploy to appease the voters. They have nothing to do with justice, I doubt they have any practical effect on preventing the crimes they target, they simply let some legislators say, "Look at me! I care about preventing racism!"

If nothing more, the perpetrators get dragged into a courtroom and made to look like the mental midgets they are, which sends a moral message to others. What about that young gay boy in Texas that was dragged behind a pickup truck, tied to a fencepost and left to die by a bunch of yahoos? Should that have gone unpublicized by not having a public trial? America seems to be breeding a whole new generation of sickos who think torturing and murdering a person just because he is gay is acceptable. Hate crimes are NOT acceptable behavior. It is barbaric behavior.

in order

1) that was a middle aged black man. the perpetrators were found guilty of murder. capital offense in texas, i believe.

2) this occurred in wyoming and again, the perps were found guilty.

3) i believe all criminal trials are public.

Don't hate crimes, in a way, tell people who are victims of other crimes that what they suffered is a lesser evil? If you have had a loved one murdered, but not because of race or sexual preference or whatever else falls under the hate crime label, it wasn't as bad as someone who did?

Hate crime laws, IMO, are just another political ploy to appease the voters. They have nothing to do with justice, I doubt they have any practical effect on preventing the crimes they target, they simply let some legislators say, "Look at me! I care about preventing racism!"

If nothing more, the perpetrators get dragged into a courtroom and made to look like the mental midgets they are, which sends a moral message to others. What about that young gay boy in Texas that was dragged behind a pickup truck, tied to a fencepost and left to die by a bunch of yahoos? Should that have gone unpublicized by not having a public trial? America seems to be breeding a whole new generation of sickos who think torturing and murdering a person just because he is gay is acceptable. Hate crimes are NOT acceptable behavior. It is barbaric behavior.

in order

1) that was a middle aged black man. the perpetrators were found guilty of murder. capital offense in texas, i believe.

2) this occurred in wyoming and again, the perps were found guilty.

3) i believe all criminal trials are public.

Matthew Shepard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The U.S. House of Representatives debated expansion of hate crimes legislation on April 29, 2009. During the debate, Representative Virginia Foxx of North Carolina called the "hate crime" labeling of Matthew Shepard's murder a "hoax." Matthew Shepard's mother was said to be in the House gallery when the congresswoman made this comment

Don't comments like those make everybody feel all warm and fuzzy inside? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Targeting innocent blacks is giving them a taste of their own medicine? That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

And do nothing ? Be subject to more of this ?

If I wanted payback for a bunch of white guys attacking my family, I wouldn't target just any white person.

Well that's you, many other people around here feel quite differently. Maybe if a few blacks are seriously hurt, or a couple killed, they'll learn not to attack white families. It worked in the past when black people would attack random Appalachian migrants. So it can work again.

That would be the move of a coward. I would target the very people that attacked my family.

And attacking a 15 yo girl and her family is what ? Heroic ?

Fuck that, these apes need to be taught a lesson. Personally ? I've too much to lose to become involved in it or I would. But there's a lot of other white people who don't have all that much to lose and they're just as sick of this bullshit as anyone else is.

By attacking innocent blacks, you're bringing more blacks in the equation to retaliate against you and more innocent whites and the circle of retaliation will grow bigger and bigger.

But at least we won't be doing nothing and just being attacked with no recompense. My elders who moved up here from Appalachia, our community was attacked by blacks, for no other reason than we were "different". You know what they did ? They summarily executed a few key members of the black community. You know what the result of that was ? Peace for our families and communities. Then in the 80's 1%'er bikers did the samething and there was peace again for a long time. That's why I'm in favor of random targetting black people in this city, they only respect violence.

No, if you're going to target anybody you target the guilty blacks. But I wouldn't expect you to understand why. Maybe the blacks can attack you because you're innocent, right? Then you can really understand what I mean. Who cares about what happened in Appalachia? Has nothing to do with now, right. Go get you some blacks and kick their asses or murder a few. That'll show 'em who's boss. Maybe then, they'll calm down and act civilized...ignorant fucker. :cuckoo:

Why aren't crimes against children considered hate crimes?

A guy can kill a baby and be out in 18 months. It's not even murder. It's manslaughter if he bashes it against the wall.

No, if you're going to target anybody you target the guilty blacks. But I wouldn't expect you to understand why. Maybe the blacks can attack you because you're innocent, right? Then you can really understand what I mean. Who cares about what happened in Appalachia? Has nothing to do with now, right. Go get you some blacks and kick their asses or murder a few. That'll show 'em who's boss. Maybe then, they'll calm down and act civilized...ignorant fucker

Like those people were guilty who were attacked while spending time with their family ? Ignorant fucker

Maybe black people will stop attacking random white people when people start attacking random black people.

No, if you're going to target anybody you target the guilty blacks. But I wouldn't expect you to understand why. Maybe the blacks can attack you because you're innocent, right? Then you can really understand what I mean. Who cares about what happened in Appalachia? Has nothing to do with now, right. Go get you some blacks and kick their asses or murder a few. That'll show 'em who's boss. Maybe then, they'll calm down and act civilized...ignorant fucker

Like those people were guilty who were attacked while spending time with their family ? Ignorant fucker

You really don't understand do you? :eusa_eh: That's so sad....

You don't understand do you ? Sometimes violence is the only answer, and sometimes violence has to be met by the exact same violence. A lot of people are sick of the hate crimes commited by blacks against innocents white, Hispanics and Asians. So I think it's high time to do the same to them.

You don't understand do you ? Sometimes violence is the only answer, and sometimes violence has to be met by the exact same violence. A lot of people are sick of the hate crimes commited by blacks against innocents white, Hispanics and Asians. So I think it's high time to do the same to them.

Yeah, that's the answer....

So it's right to do nothing ? To just let them attack innocent whites and not respond ? Just be a victim ? That's why I have a CCW. If I were there, and it was my family. Well let's just say it wouldn't have ended like it didn't in this situation. If blacks attack innocent whites, then it's open season on them. Why should whites not defend our own ? Why should we just allow randon hate crimes on our brethern and not do anything ? And my comments about hate crimes against Appalachains didn't happen in Appalachia, it happened in Akron during the 60's , 70's and 80's during our Great Migration to the Midwest. Random Appalachianis were being attacked, robbed, and raped. So some courageous and honorable men killed a few prominent members of the black community, and you know what that got us ? That got a sitdown and an "understanding" and the hate crimes went down dramatically. Our preachers preached to no attack blacks, their preachers preached to not attack Appalachians. And they both preached what would happen if it did. These were also times of HUGE racial tension and race riots and race gang fights. It's not in our nature nor our culture to just sit back and do nothing, vigilatism is part of our culture.

Forum List

Back