black man shoots subway employee over mayonnaise Atlanta

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Here's some black on black crime for you. the animal shot the girl working subway because he had to much mayonnaise On his sandwich. Over stupid sandwich. i mean really. dudes going to rot in jail over this senseless murder.

Here's some black on black crime for you. the animal shot the girl working subway because he had to much mayonnaise On his sandwich. Over stupid sandwich. i mean really. dudes going to rot in jail over this senseless murder.
Everything is going according to Obama's evil plan.

F0CIFE~1.JPG

F6_XB2~1.JPG

Electric Chair

Gas Chamber

Firing Squad

Short Drop Hanging

Lethal Injection

Nitrogen Asphyxiation

Don't care as long as he gets one of them.

A potential murderer would be an individual who has committed a murder and is on the run.

Ladies and gentlemen of that background take umbrage at the slightest hint of possible disrespect.

One has to deal with them with the utmost caution.

Meaning there is a high potential they will be charged with a murder that has already been committed.

Please.....

So their name goes in the National Instant Background Check system for accusations without a conviction? And lose a constitutionally guaranteed right?

Please...

I'm about to say a racist thing, but it's fuckin' true.

Blacks like to go to Subway because they can order the workers around.

Other people with Napoleon complexes do too.

Myself, I'd rather not deal with all that.

Subway is crap quality and expensive for what it is, anyhow. Plus their spokesman for years was a pedo.

I can make my own damn sammich.

That being said, this man shot a girl over a sandwich, he should hang in the public square.

Forum List

Back