black man shoots subway employee over mayonnaise Atlanta

mayo is not worth going to prison for
If that kind of crime is witnessed by at least two people whose reports match in the essentials, and there is CCTV video proving the guilt, the thug needs to be interviewed, then taken to a tiled room and have is brains splattered out THE SAME DAY. I'd bill his/her family for the water it took to hose down the mess as well as the cartridge that was used. It's amazing how much restrain even a crazy person can muster when they know they'll follow the victim in a matter of hours, not years.

I'm about to say a racist thing, but it's fuckin' true.

Blacks like to go to Subway because they can order the workers around.

Other people with Napoleon complexes do too.

Myself, I'd rather not deal with all that.

Subway is crap quality and expensive for what it is, anyhow. Plus their spokesman for years was a pedo.

I can make my own damn sammich.

That being said, this man shot a girl over a sandwich, he should hang in the public square.
The bread is the start of the sandwich. Subways was too close to a hot dog roll in consistency for many years when a crispier roll is a must.

The bread is the start of the sandwich. Subways was too close to a hot dog roll in consistency for many years when a crispier roll is a must.

The bread is the key to a good sandwich. As far as fast food goes, Jersey Mike's beats Subway by a mile.

Forum List

Back