Black man pulled over on side of the Road, in comes a cop ...

You for one, you have been open about wanting cops dead!

And there was post made before mine that proves my point!

But you don't have a point. Nor did meathad.

I'm getting a little tired of you peckerwoods calling blacks thugs when we talk about police killing innocent unarmed blacks.
If you act like a thug, ie a tough guy looking for trouble, then your going to find trouble.

I guess that's why white thugs put on police uniforms.

And the many, many black police officers?

When this person stops calling unarmed blacks who get murdered by police thugs we can discuss hat. So until you can say something about that, don't enter the conversation.
Act like a thug, get treated like a thug. Nothing to do with race.

Because on drone has already shown it to be true!

This also defeats the debunked far left religious narrative about the police and blacks..
Who?

I'm getting a little tired of you peckerwoods calling blacks thugs when we talk about police killing innocent unarmed blacks.

I'm getting a bit tired of how "innocent unarmed blacks" like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown turn out not to be innocent at all once the facts are known! There are bad cops out there...just like there are bad people in every profession but the claims by race agitators like yourself that the police target blacks simply because of the color of their skin are grossly overblown!

This also defeats the debunked far left religious narrative about the police and blacks..
Who?

I'm getting a bit tired of how "innocent unarmed blacks" like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown turn out not to be innocent at all once the facts are known! There are bad cops out there...just like there are bad people in every profession but the claims by race agitators like yourself that the police target blacks simply because of the color of their skin are grossly overblown!
2 thugs. ie 2 men with attitudes that make them look guilty whether they are or not.

Who?

2 thugs. ie 2 men with attitudes that make them look guilty whether they are or not.

Did you really want to claim that Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown got shot because of their "attitudes"? Each of them physically attacked someone. One of them physically attacked a police officer. The other one physically attacked a neighborhood watch captain for attempting to follow them. They look guilty because they WERE guilty! Their skin pigmentation had zero to do with their actions. They acted like thugs...which is why I REFER to them as thugs!

Did you really want to claim that Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown got shot because of their "attitudes"? Each of them physically attacked someone. One of them physically attacked a police officer. The other one physically attacked a neighborhood watch captain for attempting to follow them. They look guilty because they WERE guilty! Their skin pigmentation had zero to do with their actions. They acted like thugs...which is why I REFER to them as thugs!
ok

Worried Va. mom's Facebook post thanking cop goes viral

As officials nationwide talk about the need to better police-community relations, a small act of kindness by a Virginia state trooper has gotten widespread attention on social media.

Dr. Nada Owusu, a pediatrician in Danville, Va., posted a photo to Facebook of her wide-eyed son standing next to Officer Matt Okes, praising the officer for "being a good person waiting with my son" after he got a flat tire driving home from Virginia Tech.

It has over 18,000 shares as of Tuesday morning.

White cop, black guy driving Mercedes, nobody shot.
See, if you don't act like a thug, you don't get shot.
This "thug" was killed for driving a Jaguar that belonged to his cousin, a Pittsburgh Steeler. It was a long time ago but you can stop with that stupid ass thug bullshit. I thought Rush taught you that it`s union members who are thugs, not unarmed blacks.
Death of Jonny Gammage - Wikipedia

As officials nationwide talk about the need to better police-community relations, a small act of kindness by a Virginia state trooper has gotten widespread attention on social media.

Dr. Nada Owusu, a pediatrician in Danville, Va., posted a photo to Facebook of her wide-eyed son standing next to Officer Matt Okes, praising the officer for "being a good person waiting with my son" after he got a flat tire driving home from Virginia Tech.

This "thug" was killed for driving a Jaguar that belonged to his cousin, a Pittsburgh Steeler. It was a long time ago but you can stop with that stupid ass thug bullshit. I thought Rush taught you that it`s union members who are thugs, not unarmed blacks.
If I were looking for thugs, the families of NFL and NBA players is where I'd start. But then again I'm not looking for drugs or cheap hookers, so clearly hypothetical.

Who?

If you're tired then go take a nap. What "facts" are you talking about? For the race agitators are those like you who lie about these situations then claim such things are overblown.

This is bullshit. For example we really don't know if Brown attacked Wilson that's what Wilson tells you and you believe it. Second, a neighborhood watch person does not have the authority to follow or pursue those they think are committing crimes or looking suspicious. Try reading the rules before you post more dumbshit. Now whats your excuse for Tamir Rice, Eric Garner, Alton Sterling, Samuel Dubose, Philando Castile, John Crawford, etc.

Last edited:

If I were looking for thugs, the families of NFL and NBA players is where I'd start. But then again I'm not looking for drugs or cheap hookers, so clearly hypothetical.

We'll look no further than the office of the current president of the United States for a thug.

We'll look no further than the office of the current president of the United States for a thug.
Well, the WH is safe from thugs since the Eagles aren't coming.

If you act like a thug, ie a tough guy looking for trouble, then your going to find trouble.

When this person stops calling unarmed blacks who get murdered by police thugs we can discuss hat. So until you can say something about that, don't enter the conversation.
As much as you like to dominate these pages. You do not dictate whether others can reply.
This is an open forum and EVERYONE has a right to post an opinion you don't agree with.

Get over yourself.

Well, the WH is safe from thugs since the Eagles aren't coming.

It can't be when the main thug is working there every day.

As much as you like to dominate these pages. You do not dictate whether others can reply.
This is an open forum and EVERYONE has a right to post an opinion you don't agree with.

Get over yourself.

I stated my opinion and stand by it. People are all here telling me to be quiet and stop posting about race in the race and racism section and I haven't seen you say shit. So I have the right to tell people who troll me to stay out of my conversations.

Get over yourself.

I stated my opinion and stand by it. People are all here telling me to be quiet and stop posting about race in the race and racism section and I haven't seen you say shit. So I have the right to tell people who troll me to stay out of my conversations.
And they have every right to ignore that along with disagree.
Or is someone who doesn't subscribe to your viewpoint automatically deemed a troll?

Conversation ?
Seems you are more interested in lecturing and demonizing.

Last edited:

Get over yourself.

Do some more begging for reparations. That's fun!

Get over yourself.

And they have every right to ignore that along with disagree.
Or is someone who doesn't subscribe to your viewpoint automatically deemed a troll?

Conversation ?
Seems you are more interested in lecturing and demonizing.

People who comment on what I say that have nothing to do with the thread topic consistently is a troll. People who say nothing to whites here about the racism they display and jump on me are trolls. I think that you can oppose what I say but that you should use the same standards with the whites here which you haven't done nor did the person who I said to stay out of my conversation. There are over 4,000 threads here in this section with whites lecturing and demonizing blacks. I don't see a post from petro anywhere challenging that.

This is bullshit. For example we really don't know if Brown attacked Wilson that's what Wilson tells you and you believe it. Second, a neighborhood watch person does not have the authority to follow or pursue those they think are committing crimes or looking suspicious. Try reading the rules before you post more dumbshit. Now whats your excuse for Tamir Rice, Eric Garner, Alton Sterling, Samuel Dubose, Philando Castile, John Crawford, etc.
Everyone has the authority to follow suspicious characters.
Nobody should be attack for simply following someone.

Forum List

Back