Black man pulled over on side of the Road, in comes a cop ...

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
Worried Va. mom's Facebook post thanking cop goes viral

As officials nationwide talk about the need to better police-community relations, a small act of kindness by a Virginia state trooper has gotten widespread attention on social media.

Dr. Nada Owusu, a pediatrician in Danville, Va., posted a photo to Facebook of her wide-eyed son standing next to Officer Matt Okes, praising the officer for "being a good person waiting with my son" after he got a flat tire driving home from Virginia Tech.

It has over 18,000 shares as of Tuesday morning.

White cop, black guy driving Mercedes, nobody shot.

Yea!!! The cop didn't shoot the black guy this time!!!!! Progress!!!!

Well this will drive the far left drones insane, but I bet that they will make snide comments based on their debunked religious narratives anyway!

Just goes to prove that there are still good people out there!

Well this will drive the far left drones insane, but I bet that they will make snide comments based on their debunked religious narratives anyway!

Why do you believe that to be the case?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

As officials nationwide talk about the need to better police-community relations, a small act of kindness by a Virginia state trooper has gotten widespread attention on social media.

Dr. Nada Owusu, a pediatrician in Danville, Va., posted a photo to Facebook of her wide-eyed son standing next to Officer Matt Okes, praising the officer for "being a good person waiting with my son" after he got a flat tire driving home from Virginia Tech.

See, if you don't act like a thug, you don't get shot.

Because on drone has already shown it to be true!

This also defeats the debunked far left religious narrative about the police and blacks..

This also defeats the debunked far left religious narrative about the police and blacks..

Nothing has been debunked and this one instance doesn't defeat anything.

Who?

You for one, you have been open about wanting cops dead!

And there was post made before mine that proves my point!

But you don't have a point. Nor did meathad.

I'm getting a little tired of you peckerwoods calling blacks thugs when we talk about police killing innocent unarmed blacks.

Mom must have taught him the extra steps he has to take to survive the encounter

Who?

I'm getting a little tired of you peckerwoods calling blacks thugs when we talk about police killing innocent unarmed blacks.
If you act like a thug, ie a tough guy looking for trouble, then your going to find trouble.

Who?

If you act like a thug, ie a tough guy looking for trouble, then your going to find trouble.

I guess that's why white thugs put on police uniforms.

Who?

I have a theory that it's the High School bully's who become cops. Once they graduate if they don't change they end up in jail for doing what they did while in school. The only other option is become a cop.

I have a theory that it's the High School bully's who become cops. Once they graduate if they don't change they end up in jail for doing what they did while in school. The only other option is become a cop.

My theory is that the pussies end up cops because they could not whip anyone, wasn't good at anything, could not get a girl to pay attention to them, so they become cops because then they get to be the boss.

My theory is that the pussies end up cops because they could not whip anyone, wasn't good at anything, could not get a girl to pay attention to them, so they become cops because then they get to be the boss.

How long have you had this fear of authority?

Who?

And the many, many black police officers?

How long have you had this fear of authority?

Never. Unlike you, I have held positions of authority.

And the many, many black police officers?

When this person stops calling unarmed blacks who get murdered by police thugs we can discuss hat. So until you can say something about that, don't enter the conversation.

Forum List

Back