How do you see race in 50 years?

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
Will there still be Jessie Jackson's and Al Sharpton's making money off of the racism industry? Will CNN and MSNBC push race and call Republicans Nazis in 2068? Who will be the racism leader in 2068? If the democrat dream comes true, and hispanics take over, will they give a crap about slavery? Will hispanics become the new 'evil' white oppressor?

Many more interracial couples

Many more pissed off conservatives

Will there still be Jessie Jackson's and Al Sharpton's making money off of the racism industry? Will CNN and MSNBC push race and call Republicans Nazis in 2068? Who will be the racism leader in 2068? If the democrat dream comes true, and hispanics take over, will they give a crap about slavery? Will hispanics become the new 'evil' white oppressor?

There is no racism industry.

Should be a good bit more people who are more than one “race.”

Many more interracial couples

Many more pissed off conservatives

1) Probably

2) lie

No, it's true. So now Unkotare could you please give me the address to the HQ's of the businesess in the racism industry? Or maybe you can explain to me the raw goods used to manufacture racism to be sold in the industry.

Well, IMHO:

1. In 2068, the majority ethnicity will be Hispanic Americans.

2. The second largest ethnicity will be African Americans.

a. Many African Americans will probably wish that it was 2018 again.

3. There is the distinct possibility that the boundaries of the United States of America in fifty years will be different from today's.

Well, IMHO:

1. In 2068, the majority ethnicity will be Hispanic Americans.

2. The second largest ethnicity will be African Americans.

a. Many African Americans will probably wish that it was 2018 again.

3. There is the distinct possibility that the boundaries of the United States of America in fifty years will be different from today's.

I doubt that.

I'd imagine the way the world is going................................The HUMAN RACE will destroy itself by then.

Forum List

Back