Black Lives Matters says U.S. Flag is 'Racist', BUT Dear wokes: What flag are they waving in Cuba?

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Combining 2 distinctly different views....

On Independence Day the Black Lives Matter chapter located in Utah posted on social media that the “American flag is now a hate symbol.”

On Independence Day the Black Lives Matter (BLM) chapter located in Utah posted on social media that the “American flag is now a hate symbol.”

The post, which went viral of course, caused somewhat of an uproar. Some Americans found the post ridiculous while some came out in full-throated defense of it.

Yet, less than a week after issuing its infamous post about the American flag, BLM Utah is back at it again.

And this time, the BLM Utah chapter didn’t hold anything back as it doubled down on its anti-American flag propaganda.

The post begins, “Now I have started a huge controversy. The media now has a hold of it. The controversy stems from me calling the American flag a symbol of hate. I stand by my words.”

It continues, “If you see that every person that hates you is carrying an American flag how would you feel about that flag? If every message of hate that you receive comes from a person flying that flag, how would you feel when you see that flag. I feel fear. That is not up for debate. I feel like the person flying it is racist, because every racist that I have come in contact with is either wearing that flag or flying that flag. I feel as if I should avoid that person because they may be dangerous.”

One thing that immediately struck me is the emphasis on “I feel.” This person may feel these things to be true, but he or she lacks any evidence to prove that what he or she feels is tethered to any facts or reality.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

And then we have this.....

As cossetted, spoiled. U.S. leftists despoil the U.S. flag, those who know what real tyranny is have another take.

Maybe Cuban kids in the future will remember this weekend's marches as the beginning of a new chapter in the island's history. We certainly hope so. It looks from here that the government has few options. They can fight back or do nothing. Either way the marches will go on.

We've had a lot of debate up here about the U.S. flag. So it was fascinating to read about a certain flag carried by protesters in Cuba.

This is the story:

Protesters in America: Burn the US Flag, a symbol of freedom, liberty, & justice—ideals that EVERY American possesses but so often ignore.

vs.

Protestors in Cuba: Fly the American Flag & are willing to die for the freedom, liberty, & justice that’s synonymous with the USA.

I don't know if the wokes, or their indoctrinators in U.S. colleges, understand what this means, but it happened. It reminded me of Lady Liberty marching in Hong Kong not long ago.

It's amazing. On one hand, immature U.S. citizens, spoiled by prosperity and freedom they don't appreciate, won't respect the U.S. flag.

On the other hand, people brought up in a communist state with no freedom sure know what flag represents their aspirations of freedom.

As someone said, a teachable moment if the wokes are smart enough to see it.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Perhaps some of our communist loving subversive would like to explain this?

One thing that immediately struck me is the emphasis on “I feel.” This person may feel these things to be true, but he or she lacks any evidence to prove that what he or she feels is tethered to any facts or reality.
Idiot dipshits like that "feel" because they lack the ability to "think"...

The Purge
Blm should have been put down in the beginning and now it’s just a pure domestic terrorist group that has a free license to do whatever

Will blacks ever become a positive group in America? Or, anywhere else?

Or will they remain America's biggest problem? By far.

Millions of feral dogs and one day these dogs are going to find real white men who will fight back
Looking at the 245 years of America, white men are the feral dogs.

Will blacks ever become a positive group in America? Or, anywhere else?

Or will they remain America's biggest problem? By far.
White men are Americas biggest problem, specifically right wing extremist white men.

Like you.

wish white people would stop using the word "woke". They dont even know what the fuck it means.
In English it means a closed-minded belief by liberals in white racism directed against black people

but in Liberish maybe something else

you tell us

That's not what Native Americans say. It's not what non-whites say. Your perspective on "patriotism" in the USA, is a white perspective.

You are joking right? How have the indigeneous in Canada had it?

Our Charter of Rights is toilet paper for the creepy, covert police. No wonder we have the most non-mortgage consumer debt on earth, little innovation and the most overpriced housing market.

In English it means a closed-minded belief by liberals in white racism directed against black people

but in Liberish maybe something else

you tell us
No it doesn't. You guys post racist crap every day. And you know you are racists. Yet you try telling people that white racism doesn't exist.

You are joking right? How have the indigeneous in Canada had it?

Our Charter of Rights is toilet paper for the creepy, covert police. No wonder we have the most non-mortgage consumer debt on earth, little innovation and the most overpriced housing market.
At leat Canada is working on it. White Americans don't seem to see a need for truth or reconciliation.

No it doesn't. You guys post racist crap every day. And you know you are racists. Yet you try telling people that white racism doesn't exist.
I do not post anything that is racist

although we can agree that there are racists in both groups of people, meaning black and white

Forum List

Back