Black Lives Matter

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Apparently the black leaders are not directing their anger toward the real culprit. The main cause of violent deaths among blacks is black criminality.

USA%20Crime%20Statistics.png

81% whites killed by blacks?? Gotta be bullshit

What's does any of that have to do with fighting police brutality?

Are you for police brutality?

It isn't about lives mattering. It's about striking back at the system or the man.
If they gave a shit about the lives they'd be in da hood knocking some heads around.

Brutality/violence is absolutely justified in many cases. Negroes will pick any dead negro killed by a white and argue against the white. Why? They just can't stand a white killing a black, often regardless of the circumstances.

Asking if someone is for or against brutality is like asking if someone is for or against driving or for or against shooting a gun. To me, it depends on the circumstances. It's acceptable sometimes and not at other times.

That negroes would argue for so long against something as broad as that tells me they're very stupid and unfit to live in a modern civilization. Ship them back to Africa or to a zoo.

No. I am saying that BLM directing their hatred toward police is a misguided effort. If black lives really matter to them so much, they should direct their efforts toward convincing blacks not to kill each other.

If the nfl took a knee for black crime, they could never stand back up

Forum List

Back