On Saturday, the morning of the day Sgt Johnson is to be buried,...

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
...Trump continues his attack on Congresswoman Wilson. What is this? Day 5? At this point, it's clear that Trump has no respect, no shame, and absolutely no class whatsoever. For God's sake....Grow UP! This is SO damn unbecoming of ANY adult, let alone the President of the United States. If things like this continue, and I see absolutely no evidence that there's any end in sight for this kind of behavior from Trump, eventually even his supporters will tire of it, and many of them will turn on him, especially if Trump isn't able to deliver any real results on his agenda.

...Trump continues his attack on Congresswoman Wilson. What is this? Day 5? At this point, it's clear that Trump has no respect, no shame, and absolutely no class whatsoever. For God's sake....Grow UP! This is SO damn unbecoming of ANY adult, let alone the President of the United States. If things like this continue, and I see absolutely no evidence that there's any end in sight for this kind of behavior from Trump, eventually even his supporters will tire of it, and many of them will turn on him, especially if Trump isn't able to deliver any real results on his agenda.
cry baby 3.jpg

Why doesn't he know when to give it a damn rest? o_O

President Donald Trump took time out from his morning – on the day of the funeral of slain Sgt. La David Johnson – to continue his feuds with the media and Johnson’s congresswoman and friend, Rep. Frederica Wilson.

Shortly thereafter, Trump retweeted an old photo of Wilson with then-President Barack Obama, adding, “People get what is going on!”

✔@realDonaldTrump

I hope the Fake News Media keeps talking about Wacky Congresswoman Wilson in that she, as a representative, is killing the Democrat Party!

6:07 AM - Oct 21, 2017

President Trump Continues Feud With Congresswoman Hours Before Sgt. La David Johnson Funeral

Why doesn't he know when to give it a damn rest? o_O

President Donald Trump took time out from his morning – on the day of the funeral of slain Sgt. La David Johnson – to continue his feuds with the media and Johnson’s congresswoman and friend, Rep. Frederica Wilson.

Shortly thereafter, Trump retweeted an old photo of Wilson with then-President Barack Obama, adding, “People get what is going on!”

✔@realDonaldTrump

I hope the Fake News Media keeps talking about Wacky Congresswoman Wilson in that she, as a representative, is killing the Democrat Party!

6:07 AM - Oct 21, 2017

President Trump Continues Feud With Congresswoman Hours Before Sgt. La David Johnson Funeral
He's right. The more voters relate people like Wilson to liberals and the Democratic party, the better the chance of four more years.

Actually it's Wilson who seems desperate to keep the issue alive despite the fact that her effort to use the death of a fallen Soldier as a political tool seems to be backfiring.

Forum List

Back