Black lives matter

Unless they're not born yet and of course if they ruin them via their own actions.

Anyone else sick of this RIDICULOUS slogan?

Mug a cop & get shot? Idgaf. Your problem.
Do the conservative Republicans want to take care of the unwanted children after they are born?

P.S. All lives matter. :lol:
Note and that is why u support abortion, esp in the ghetto
LOL, thanks for the laugh....................IDIOT! :lol:

In a pigmentocracy one's skin color can be a disadvantage. But back to my original question: "Do the conservative Republicans want to take care of the unwanted children after they are born?" Or are they complaining about "the Blacks on welfare" and "welfare queens"?
I would happily take in a child in need. In fact I tried to when those 10's of thousands came across the border last year. Unfortunately my criminal record from the age of 17, nearly 30 year ago, prevented me from being a candidate.
As to your welfare queen nonsense. That has no place in this discussion and only serves to drive an unnecessary wedge into the topic.
The topic is this ridiculous slogan that the left has picked up & ran with that elevates MANY black criminals to status they don't deserve. There are exceptions of course but last time I checked pink pigment was also the victim of bad law enforcement.
I give you a thought our response & you ignore it?
Why?

If black lives are suppose to matter above all others....
WTF is going on in Chicago....
Hey Libs go straighten that shit out.

Unless they're not born yet and of course if they ruin them via their own actions.

Do the conservative Republicans want to take care of the unwanted children after they are born?

Seems that when Mr. O'Malley wanted to get YOUR suggestion across to a bunch of RACIST, MOTHER FUCKING, BLACK COCKSUCKERS, that wasn't the message THEY wanted to hear!....He TRIED to apologize for being PC but that fucking mob of low life scum, really didn't want to hear about that!.... Black DemocRATS, these just happened to be the POND SCUM of the Earth....Right?

x3S3KSc.jpg
Too many Red Bulls today bro
Don't drink that shit, don't do weed, nor inject anything.... simple TRUTHS hurt feelings, I can tell!

Seems that when Mr. O'Malley wanted to get YOUR suggestion across to a bunch of RACIST, MOTHER FUCKING, BLACK COCKSUCKERS, that wasn't the message THEY wanted to hear!....He TRIED to apologize for being PC but that fucking mob of low life scum, really didn't want to hear about that!.... Black DemocRATS, these just happened to be the POND SCUM of the Earth....Right?

x3S3KSc.jpg
Good God! Tell us what you really think! :lol:

It's sad to see, but this is the predictable result of Identity Politics, where people are pulled apart by race or gender or whatever.

Add to that the constantly lowered standards & expectations, than add to that all the enabling of bad behaviors, and this is what you get:

A group of people so isolated from American society that they feel they have to convince us that their lives matter. Terrible.

x3S3KSc.jpg
Don't drink that shit, don't do weed, nor inject anything.... simple TRUTHS hurt feelings, I can tell!
Weed doesn't result in over the top rants.

x3S3KSc.jpg

I yield to that man that would know!

x3S3KSc.jpg

Do you judge your own actions with the ridiculous level of elitism you use on others?

The phrase, for the point many say they are making, should have been, 'black lives also matter', or as you stated 'all lives matter'.
In a pigmentocracy one's skin color can be a disadvantage. But back to my original question: "Do the conservative Republicans want to take care of the unwanted children after they are born?" Or are they complaining about "the Blacks on welfare" and "welfare queens"?
I would happily take in a child in need. In fact I tried to when those 10's of thousands came across the border last year. Unfortunately my criminal record from the age of 17, nearly 30 year ago, prevented me from being a candidate.
As to your welfare queen nonsense. That has no place in this discussion and only serves to drive an unnecessary wedge into the topic.
The topic is this ridiculous slogan that the left has picked up & ran with that elevates MANY black criminals to status they don't deserve. There are exceptions of course but last time I checked pink pigment was also the victim of bad law enforcement.

x3S3KSc.jpg
Good God! Tell us what you really think! :lol:

I'd be banned again, if I did!
qcvqWJq.jpg

If black lives are suppose to matter above all others....
WTF is going on in Chicago....
Hey Libs go straighten that shit out.
Why should people who believe in individual accountability go "straighten that shit out?" I think that the first and most important priority should be to apprehend and house violent perpetrators and keep them off of the streets. Let them deal with each other in prison, fuck rehabilitation. Focus on rehabilitation for non-violent offenders.

x3S3KSc.jpg

Do you judge your own actions with the ridiculous level of elitism you use on others?

Mr. Trump has shown me that talking PLAIN SHIT, makes morons go crazy!

I give you a thought our response & you ignore it?
Why?
I didn't see this post until you quoted it. I'll go back to it and reply.

Forum List

Back