Black Lies Matter Nitwits Protest Killing of Gorilla as Example of White Privilege Over Blacks

no dentist.jpg

It's like I said, if there is no racism then make shit up to keep the racism issue burning.

I especially enjoy the bit about the boy being black, and the BLM people assuming he was white so they could get their Rage On.

These morons cite an outrageous racial stereotype about blacks being somehow related to gorillas in order to slam White privilege and complain that a white boys life was saved.

When will blacks realize that the left is doing everything in its power to reduce them to subhuman status in the minds of people across the planet?

Black Outrage Over Gorilla Shot To Protect 'White Privilege'
When did BLM put out a statement about this? I dont see it in your link.

It's like I said, if there is no racism then make shit up to keep the racism issue burning.

I especially enjoy the bit about the boy being black, and the BLM people assuming he was white so they could get their Rage On.

I wondered if they ASSumed the kid was white before whining
All the previous ones were. i assumed the kid was white too. Most Black kids dont do stuff like this but then he was only 3.

All the previous ones were. i assumed the kid was white too. Most Black kids dont do stuff like this but then he was only 3.
Sure, Black kids and Black people NEVER do stupid things. it should have been a white kid. I don't see how race is brought into everything like this. Its a shame it could even cross someones mind

Sure, Black kids and Black people NEVER do stupid things. it should have been a white kid. I don't see how race is brought into everything like this. Its a shame it could even cross someones mind
Black kids and people do stupid stuff. However, they rarely ever fall into a zoo enclosure or jump a fence to take a picture with a lion. Race was brought into it by the OP. Didnt you see the title?

Forum List

Back