Black Lies Matter Nitwits Protest Killing of Gorilla as Example of White Privilege Over Blacks

Oh, there are two threads for this now. Apparently the kid was black. Go figure, right?

zwkrxz.jpg

Call me cynical but I'm guessing the zoo people made a calculated decision based on money.

The kid got through some sort of opening in the barriers. He dies and that's gross negligence on the part of the zoo. He dies when the zoo people could have taken the shot and didn't,

that's even more liability.

Based on the video evidence, it doesn't appear the gorilla means to do harm to the kid. The scary dragging around part was even done in what, to gorillas and their babies, was probably considered safe.

Call me cynical but I'm guessing the zoo people made a calculated decision based on money.

The kid got through some sort of opening in the barriers. He dies and that's gross negligence on the part of the zoo. He dies when the zoo people could have taken the shot and didn't,

Based on the video evidence, it doesn't appear the gorilla means to do harm to the kid. The scary dragging around part was even done in what, to gorillas and their babies, was probably considered safe.
The negro kid was NOT being watched by it's negro parent. Yes parent as there is no such thing as having TWO negro parents!
They should have 'put down' the negro mother instead!

The negro kid was NOT being watched by it's negro parent. Yes parent as there is no such thing as having TWO negro parents!

And once again USMB's best representative of modern American conservatism proves he's worthy of that title.

Now, what if a Black Bear takes out a few black make teen agers in south chicago? what will black lives matter say? they cant blame the attack on racist white crackers.

And once again USMB's best representative of modern American conservatism proves he's worthy of that title.

Dannyboys does not represent American conservatism.

He speaks for himself and no one else. But racist comments like his are useful to the left to deflect from the topic at hand, very convenient for the leftards.

He speaks for himself and no one else. But racist comments like his are useful to the left to deflect from the topic at hand, very convenient for the leftards.

He doesn't get taken to task very often by the resident RW'ers, who are hardly hesitant to attack liberals they disagree with.

I call that tacit approval.

i think that anyone who supports black lives matter actually think that gorilla warfare is actually a mob of gorillas armed in body armor and AK-47's ready to do battle with anyone who gets in their way.

I doubt my "racist comments" mean anything to the grand total of about thirty daily posters here.
Half of them agree with me the other half don't.
So fucking what?
"You know that 'Dannyboys' is sure a racist. That for sure makes my mind up about voting for Hillary".
Ya fucking right!
I've lived all over the world. There is only one common denominator".
Negroes world wide are the most violent out of control race on the planet.
No other race has any respect for them because of how they behave.
racial iq bell curve - Google Search
Don't blame me for pointing out the obvious. Blame GOD.

whats with these little white kids crawling into zoo cages with black, white and latino bears! what are the parents doing? texting while child is on the loose?

I doubt my "racist comments" mean anything to the grand total of about thirty daily posters here.
Half of them agree with me the other half don't.
So fucking what?
"You know that 'Dannyboys' is sure a racist. That for sure makes my mind up about voting for Hillary".
Ya fucking right!
I've lived all over the world. There is only one common denominator".
Negroes world wide are the most violent out of control race on the planet.
No other race has any respect for them because of how they behave.
racial iq bell curve - Google Search
Don't blame me for pointing out the obvious. Blame GOD.

Racism is when you blame everyone of a certain race for actions of some, or even many.

The innocent have a right to their innocence no matter how reprehensible someone else of their color might be.

Forum List

Back