Black Lies Matter Nitwits Protest Killing of Gorilla as Example of White Privilege Over Blacks

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
These morons cite an outrageous racial stereotype about blacks being somehow related to gorillas in order to slam White privilege and complain that a white boys life was saved.

When will blacks realize that the left is doing everything in its power to reduce them to subhuman status in the minds of people across the planet?

Black Outrage Over Gorilla Shot To Protect 'White Privilege'

One really cannot make this stuff up. The inanity just writes itself - pure comedy gold.

Tom Wolfe must be very wistful...

13310491_1156702691055528_3044977875891899849_n.jpg

These morons cite an outrageous racial stereotype about blacks being somehow related to gorillas in order to slam White privilege and complain that a white boys life was saved.

When will blacks realize that the left is doing everything in its power to reduce them to subhuman status in the minds of people across the planet?

Black Outrage Over Gorilla Shot To Protect 'White Privilege'

Well I for one fail to see the resemblance

-Geaux
---------

obama2011-monkey-family-med-wide2.jpg

I thought this was a joke.....

It's not.

Never underestimate the level of retardation of a liberal.

I thought this had to be a joke. It's not. They're actually making this a racial issue.

IT'S A FUCKING GORILLA NOT A HUMAN!!!!!

I LOVE animals....and I feel horribly for the gorilla. I also wonder if a tranquilizer would have worked. But I'm not a gorilla expert or a tranquilizer expert....and the experts made the least bad of 2 bad choices.

How the fuck did RACE get into this??? Leftists are so pathetic.

That was a majestic animal. And I hope police consider child neglect charges if it appears the parent was grossly negligent with the child. Or....if the zoo was reckless enough to have security that was so flimsy a kid can slip into it....then they should be disciplined by the proper regulation agency.

"If the boy was black, they would have found a tranquilizer"
"Wait, the boy was black"
Priceless. It's kinda funny that they instantly started throwing around the race cards, saying the boy was white, and the boy actually was black.

Forum List

Back