black kid shot by cops

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

stupid kid. shows yup a store with pellet gun looks like real gun tells everyone is a real gun. robbing the store. the cops show chase him down . the kids fights with cop still holding pellet giun he says ins real not complying with the cop. so cop warned him to ut it down and when he didnt he shot him. Stupied kid got himself killed. what do you think we you tel l everyone is real gin when it isnt. product of bad parenting, probably no daddy.

It's sad the kid died but he brought it on himself.
And again we hear momma talking about it and no father.
This seems to be the standard when this shit happens.
exactly. they need to make pellet and b'b guns just like any other gun . you need a perment and have to be over age 18.

Pellet gun is a real gun

Quoted from Wikipedia: Airguns are – “regardless of action type, caliber and muzzle energy — are considered firearms for legal purposes; e.g., air rifles are considered Class A firearms and as such are subject to licensing and registration

exactly. they need to make pellet and b'b guns just like any other gun . you need a perment and have to be over age 18.

That wouldnt help.
It'd be the same thing as the older thugs carrying real guns.
They know they're breaking the law and they dont give a shit.
This is a culture issue that has to be dealt with in the black community but I'm not holding my breath.
They'll keep breaking the law and they'll keep getting shot and blacks will riot.....rinse and repeat.

stupid kid. shows yup a store with pellet gun looks like real gun tells everyone is a real gun. robbing the store. the cops show chase him down . the kids fights with cop still holding pellet giun he says ins real not complying with the cop. so cop warned him to ut it down and when he didnt he shot him. Stupied kid got himself killed. what do you think we you tel l everyone is real gin when it isnt. product of bad parenting, probably no daddy.
They wouldn't comply if he told them it's a "toy"

Maybe they should do the same thing with toy guns too .. only 18 year olds can buy Nerf guns, Airsoft guns and paintball guns.

With this being a group of teens, it's most likely the same scenario we continue to see: single mother, no father figure, no discipline and no respect for authority.

Darwin

Is a toy gun considered armed robbery?

Yes. The intent of the gun is to exert pressure on the people you are robbing, forcing them to comply with your demands. It makes no difference if the gun is real or realistic (but fake), or if it is real but not loaded… It is still armed robbery.

They wouldn't comply if he told them it's a "toy"

Just watched a video today on YouTube where the cops were in a high speed chase and the passenger bailed out,jumped a fence and was subsequently caught.
The cops knew he had a handgun and all the while he denied it,then he pulled the handgun and pointed over his shoulder while on the ground.
He was quickly ventilated and took the forever nap.
The best part? He was a mexican so there wont be any riots.

American cops are so fucking useless.

A pellet gun is not a toy! It can kill a person with proper shot placement. Just because it doesn't have a loud BANG doesn't mean it's not deadly!

I bought one for small game if a SHTF situation ever arises.

I put a soup can inside a soup can & shot it...the pellet went thru 3 of the 4 layers of can.

So now no guns for regular folks, no guns for cops, but black kids robbing a store, you're okay with that

A pellet gun is not a toy! It can kill a person with proper shot placement. Just because it doesn't have a loud BANG doesn't mean it's not deadly!

I bought one for small game if a SHTF situation ever arises.

I put a soup can inside a soup can & shot it...the pellet went thru 3 of the 4 layers of can.

Shiiiiiiit...they make pellet guns now that'll bring down hogs,deer and many other large animals.
If they werent so damn expensive I'd buy one.

Forum List

Back