Black is beautiful!

Black is beautiful!

XM16E1-1024x244.jpg

Stating facts about her is not an attack. Personally I could not care less what she says about either party or if she dropped off the face of the earth this monent.

She is a con artist.
You have yet debated anything she says that makes her a con.. you just hate black republicans ,, can you admit your bias?

ROFLMAO! Now you are really reaching. Unlike many here, I do not base behavioral actions on political preferences. If she was a Republican and suddenly switched to democrat and had the same history of following the money, I
would still consider her to be suspect. So trying to read political bias into what I stated, is way off base. Most adults who have an understanding of their own principles are consistent...and she is not.
Lol she started her path by making videos about her experience with democrats MAKING NO MONEY! Lol you are the fraud not her .. she has never changed

She's never changed? Are you blind or gullible?

Every Receipt Proving Candace Owens Is A Con Artist Who Is Following The Money
Lol naacp was created by republicans haha
And this says nothing to to disprove what I said, her experience as a Democrat caused her to speak out about the racism she’s experienced in her life from the Democratic Party, she made no money when she created her videos. Meaning her videos were started with no money lol

If you read the article, there is more than just the videos that you speak of and the NAACP that make her character obvious. If you don't understand that, it is not my problem.

On a side note, what does the NAACP being created by Republicans have to do with anything?

If she stated that "It is the worst organization for black people", then she should be pissed off at Republicans for even starting it.

Afterall, we all know that the Republican party has NEVER changed....right?

Nevertheless, the "Republican founded" NAACP helped her win a discrimination lawsuit for over 30K.
Then she went public, criticizing them, and became "one of them".

Seriously?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You have yet debated anything she says that makes her a con.. you just hate black republicans ,, can you admit your bias?

ROFLMAO! Now you are really reaching. Unlike many here, I do not base behavioral actions on political preferences. If she was a Republican and suddenly switched to democrat and had the same history of following the money, I
would still consider her to be suspect. So trying to read political bias into what I stated, is way off base. Most adults who have an understanding of their own principles are consistent...and she is not.
Lol she started her path by making videos about her experience with democrats MAKING NO MONEY! Lol you are the fraud not her .. she has never changed

And this says nothing to to disprove what I said, her experience as a Democrat caused her to speak out about the racism she’s experienced in her life from the Democratic Party, she made no money when she created her videos. Meaning her videos were started with no money lol

If you read the article, there is more than just the videos that you speak of and NAACP that make her character obvious. If you don't understand that, it is not my problem.
I read it,, what’s your point ? You claim she’s a fraud , she was a democrat in 2007.. do you have a point to make?

f
If you read the article, there is more than just the videos that you speak of and NAACP that make her character obvious. If you don't understand that, it is not my problem.
I read it,, what’s your point ? You claim she’s a fraud , she was a democrat in 2007.. do you have a point to make?
Black is beautiful, brown is grand but white is the color of the big boss man.

In 2007, 12 years ago, she would have barely been 18 and old enough to vote.

WTF are you talking about?

Just leave the girl alone.. control your racism.. she is free.. will never be back on your plantation

Just leave the girl alone.. control your racism.. she is free.. will never be back on your plantation

"My Plantation"? My racism? She has set the stage on her own for her credibility to be questioned.

You are right on one account. She is FREE.

Free to be a shyster who pimps those who are gullible enough to actually believe what she says and does.

Amusing.

Last edited:

"My Plantation"? My racism? She has set the stage on her own for her credibility to be questioned.

Free to be shyster who pimps those who are gullible enough to actually believe what she says and does.

Amusing.
Well cool story.. then lol

Free to be shyster who pimps those who are gullible enough to actually believe what she says and does.

Amusing.
Satire is illegal in Australia but I use it at every opportunity.

Amusing.

191214181108-updated-black-beauty-pageant-winner-split-exlarge-169.jpg

When Toni-Ann Singh of Jamaica was crowned as Miss World on Saturday, she joined a historic group of black women, along with 2019 Miss USA Cheslie Kryst, 2019 Miss Teen USA Kaliegh Garris, 2019 Miss America Nia Franklin and 2019 Miss Universe Zozibini Tunzi.

Miss Universe, Miss USA, Miss Teen USA, Miss America and Miss World are all black women - CNN
Yep, they're ALL beautiful women.
Except I personally know MANY white women FAAAAR more beautiful, but we have to bow to political correctness

When Toni-Ann Singh of Jamaica was crowned as Miss World on Saturday, she joined a historic group of black women, along with 2019 Miss USA Cheslie Kryst, 2019 Miss Teen USA Kaliegh Garris, 2019 Miss America Nia Franklin and 2019 Miss Universe Zozibini Tunzi.

Miss Universe, Miss USA, Miss Teen USA, Miss America and Miss World are all black women - CNN
Except I personally know MANY white women FAAAAR more beautiful, but we have to bow to political correctness

Define beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Define beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White is beautifuler

Yea, Black is beautiful

In 66% White/13% Black St. Paul, Minnesota, Blacks Are Responsible for Nearly Every Homicide (2019 Rate Doubled Prior Year) - DC Dirty Laundry

In 66% White/13% Black St. Paul, Minnesota, Blacks Are Responsible for Nearly Every Homicide (2019 Rate Doubled Prior Year)

St. Paul, Minnesota is 66 percent white. It’s 13 percent black.

And yet violent crime, just as is documented in every American citizen, has a well-known racial bias. The descendants of Scandinavians aren’t killing one another drug deals or social media beefs; those primarily descended from Africans have a strange proclivity to engaging in the opposite behavior of Scandinavians, though.

Remember, despite being only 13 percent of St. Paul’s population, blacks are doing everything they can to betray the city’s slogan of America’s “most livable city.”[As 2019 closes, St. Paul’s homicide rate doubles last year’s: Police understand why, but solutions remain elusive., Star Tribune, December 14, 2019]:

Forum List

Back