Black is beautiful!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
191214181108-updated-black-beauty-pageant-winner-split-exlarge-169.jpg

When Toni-Ann Singh of Jamaica was crowned as Miss World on Saturday, she joined a historic group of black women, along with 2019 Miss USA Cheslie Kryst, 2019 Miss Teen USA Kaliegh Garris, 2019 Miss America Nia Franklin and 2019 Miss Universe Zozibini Tunzi.

Miss Universe, Miss USA, Miss Teen USA, Miss America and Miss World are all black women - CNN

Candace Owens: Leader Of The Conservative Plantation PART 2

When people stop talking about this stuff we'll have made progress.

Are the pageants trying to make a statement?
Only one of those chicks are good looking.

b25ce9029b1ec20e3c9eeaf2ab49455c.jpg

Why you got to choose black women who are 3/4 white, look white, dress white, be white?
upload_2019-12-16_8-10-20.png

“Here was an ugly little girl asking for beauty....A little black girl who wanted to rise up out of the pit of her blackness and see the world with blue eyes...
“Only her tight, tight eyes were left. They were always left...They were everything. Everything was there, in them...Thrown, in this way, into the binding conviction that only a miracle could relieve her, she would never know her beauty. She would see only what there was to see: the eyes of other people.”
― Toni Morrison, The Bluest Eye

Fuck that.

b25ce9029b1ec20e3c9eeaf2ab49455c.jpg

Why you got to choose black women who are 3/4 white, look white, dress white, be white?
View attachment 295039

“Here was an ugly little girl asking for beauty....A little black girl who wanted to rise up out of the pit of her blackness and see the world with blue eyes...
“Only her tight, tight eyes were left. They were always left...They were everything. Everything was there, in them...Thrown, in this way, into the binding conviction that only a miracle could relieve her, she would never know her beauty. She would see only what there was to see: the eyes of other people.”
― Toni Morrison, The Bluest Eye

Fuck that.
Let’s see your opinion of blacks when 40% vote for trump in 2020 lol

democrats have a weird relationship with free thinking blacks lol

Which one??
Are black republican woman beautiful??

It just depends, like all white republicans are not beauties. Take Candance Owens, she is not beautiful on the inside so she is not beautiful, she is on Laura Ingraham (ugly in my opinion) all the time, and she interrupts other other person all the time. Ingraham usually uses her to argue other black people who are Democrats (in my opinion) , and then she takes Owens side and says we are out of time. Watch, Ingraham usually has a fight at the end of her show.

While I do not believe in beauty pageants with women parading themselves around, beauty begins on the inside, but I do find many blacks , men and women attractive.

I thought I'd actually have more white women on this thread, but seems the white women here seem to be threatened by intelligent good looking black women.

Which one??
Are black republican woman beautiful??

It just depends, like all white republicans are not beauties. Take Candance Owens, she is not beautiful on the inside so she is not beautiful, she is on Laura Ingraham all the time, and she interrupts other other person all the time. Ingraham usually uses her to argue other black people who are Democrats , and then she takes Owens side and says we are out of time. Watch, Ingraham usually has a fight at the end of her show. She gets off on it.

While I do not believe in beauty pageants with women parading themselves around, beauty begins on the inside, but I do find many blacks , men and women attractive.

I thought I'd actually have more white women on this thread, but seems the white women here seem to be threatened by intelligent good looking black women.
It’s a yes or no question are black conservative women beautiful yes or no? Stop attacking Candace Owens.. we all know when blacks are being lynched over 70% of them were voting for Republicans.. let’s not bring that back democrats

Forum List

Back