Black Guy Went on Mass Murder Spree Killing Homeless People as they Slept

He also murdered a dad he was robbing. So, he has at least 4 murders under his belt.

What a sack of human garbage.
I have heard about people calling for the murder of all Palestinians and Freedom Fighters .
Would that involve even more than four people ?

How appalling if confirmed .
Do you agree Rod ?

I have heard about people calling for the murder of all Palestinians and Freedom Fighters .

Do you agree Rod ?
liberals-defend-islam.jpg

He also murdered a dad he was robbing. So, he has at least 4 murders under his belt.

What a sack of human garbage.
Here is a fact that most people arent even aware of. For my entire life white people have been demonized as being more prone to becoming serial killers. That is simply a racist urban legend that far too many people are happy to spread. Here is the truth....

The study identified 90 African-American serial killers and 323 White-American serial killers within the time frame of the study (from 1945-2004). African-Americans were represented among serial killers at a rate approximately twice their average percentage in the population.

Believe it or not, white people are UNDERrepresented when it comes to serial killers. We produce them at a rate several percentage points below our percentage of the population.

Last edited:
The gentleman who is accused of those murders is reported to have a long rap sheet of violence.

If he had been where he deserved (i.e., in prison), those victims would not have been murdered.

Some people lament the number of people already in prison.

Others lament that there are not more people in prison.

Do you agree Rod ?
^ Thinks the only good Jew is a dead Jew

Forum List

Back