Black guy walks into starbucks, says racist immediately gets free coffee

they are making the race ''problem'' worse
wolf wolf wolf
they claim racism too much---just makes it worse

A new video shows a black man walking into Starbucks, dropping the word “racist” and immediately being given a free coffee.
Black Guy Walks Into Starbucks, Says “Racist,” Immediately Gets Free Coffee

Like we said you are gawd dam idiots, and it's all going to turn around and bite you leftist a.h. right in your own asses. Such pathetic idiots.
Don't worry, the rest of the people who will pick up the tab for the FREE coffee, soon will realize they can go somewhere else for cheaper coffee. Starbust will soon be happening...

• Banned
A new video shows a black man walking into Starbucks, dropping the word “racist” and immediately being given a free coffee.

Like we said you are gawd dam idiots, and it's all going to turn around and bite you leftist a.h. right in your own asses. Such pathetic idiots.
Don't worry, the rest of the people who will pick up the tab for the FREE coffee, soon will realize they can go somewhere else for cheaper coffee. Starbust will soon be happening...

I hope it happens really soon. For the price you pay for their pos coffee you can buy a 3lb can at Costco for one cup of their shit coffee.

I only went there when I had to waste some time....I'll go somewhere else now--cheaper

• Banned

I only went there when I had to waste some time....I'll go somewhere else now--cheaper

Yeah, they are a rip off and now since they will do this bs the prices of coffee will go up because people's taxes will cover the cost of free coffee.

So if that shit coffee is already what some cups are like 6 bucks a cup expect it to be possible 7.00 . 14 dollars for two fkn cups of dinky coffee fk that bs.

and Costco does sell 3lb cans of coffee for 8.99 I'll take that over Star bucks.

There is nothing more satisfying as watching white nationalists get spoofed by a staged video. Ya'll are so gullible, it's no wonder you voted for Trump.

I hope it happens really soon. For the price you pay for their pos coffee you can buy a 3lb can at Costco for one cup of their shit coffee.
I am sorry to hear that you have been forced to go to Starbucks for your coffee.

I am sorry to hear that you have been forced to go to Starbucks for your coffee.

The reality is, that there was a survey done some time ago that showed most conservatives purchased coffee from Dunkin Donuts and not Starbucks. Then you have the yearly bitchfest from snowflake cons about christmas cups from Starbucks, so this is nothing more than them trying to get the sand out of their vaginas.

The reality is, that there was a survey done some time ago that showed most conservatives purchased coffee from Dunkin Donuts and not Starbucks. Then you have the yearly bitchfest from snowflake cons about christmas cups from Starbucks, so this is nothing more than them trying to get the sand out of their vaginas.
Well, for people who complain about how bad Starbucks coffee is and how expensive it is, they sure dwell a lot on it. I get mine from the Scottish restaurant and that's that.

There is nothing more satisfying as watching white nationalists get spoofed by a staged video. Ya'll are so gullible, it's no wonder you voted for Trump.

or you are that stupid.

Wait until they make you next.

& the real reality is the guy took advantage of the very bs you just said. We aren't gullible .
We live in reality.

When stupid asses aren't taught history they are doomed to repeat it" . First they came for the JEWS I said nothing.............. then they came for . me and nobody was left to speak for me.

The asshole took advantage of the racial incident stupid ass.

& the real reality is the guy took advantage of the very bs you just said. We aren't gullible .
We live in reality.

When stupid asses aren't taught history they are doomed to repeat it" . First they came for the JEWS I said nothing.............. then they came for . me and nobody was left to speak for me.

Again, let me express my condolences on you being forced to get coffee from Starbucks....leading to the gassing of Jews etc. etc. etc.

I have yet to hear a logical explanation of why people would even drink their shitty coffee for free.

We live in reality.

or you are that stupid.

Bwaaaaaahhhhaaaaahhhaaaaaaaa...What the fuck are you talking about? I used to be amazed at the stupidity of the left....Not any more...

With Chants Of 'Starbucks Coffee Is Anti-Black' Protesters Take Over Philadelphia Store

Yea, here is the guy in the video youtube channel....

Like I said, staged, and you dimbulbs ate it all like a fat kid eats cake.

The left created this situation, it is our moral obligation to propagate and support it whenever possible now.

We live in reality.

or you are that stupid.

Bwaaaaaahhhhaaaaahhhaaaaaaaa...What the fuck are you talking about? I used to be amazed at the stupidity of the left....Not any more...

With Chants Of 'Starbucks Coffee Is Anti-Black' Protesters Take Over Philadelphia Store

Yea, here is the guy in the video youtube channel....

Like I said, staged, and you dimbulbs ate it all like a fat kid eats cake.

Even if it was staged dip stick, it was staged on purpose to create more RACIAL DIVIDE

So I see what you mean putting it that way , but again it will still stir up racial bs where none is needed.

The left are making racial BS ISSUES out of fkn everything from Chalk boards , to walls, statutes....... etc.

Forum List

Back