James Comey not fired over Russia investigation

Apr 18, 2018
Donald Trump said the former FBI director James Comey was not fired because of the Russia investigation in a tweet early on Wednesday, in a direct contradiction of statements he had made previously.

“Slippery James Comey, the worst FBI Director in history, was not fired because of the phony Russia investigation where, by the way, there was NO COLLUSION (except by the Dems),” Trump tweeted.

The statement does not square with Trump’s comments during a televised NBC News interview in May 2017 when he listed “this Russia thing” as one of the primary reasons he decided to fire Comey.
Source: James Comey not fired over Russia investigation, claims Trump

I agree with Trump that Comey the worst FBI Director in history. Comey created the conditions when the FBI suffers from permanent leaks of confidential information. The FBI and all the special services need a total cleanup. They should be cleansed until the moment they remember their duty is.

Donald Trump said the former FBI director James Comey was not fired because of the Russia investigation in a tweet early on Wednesday, in a direct contradiction of statements he had made previously.

“Slippery James Comey, the worst FBI Director in history, was not fired because of the phony Russia investigation where, by the way, there was NO COLLUSION (except by the Dems),” Trump tweeted.

The statement does not square with Trump’s comments during a televised NBC News interview in May 2017 when he listed “this Russia thing” as one of the primary reasons he decided to fire Comey.

I agree with Trump that Comey the worst FBI Director in history. Comey created the conditions when the FBI suffers from permanent leaks of confidential information. The FBI and all the special services need a total cleanup. They should be cleansed until the moment they remember their duty is.
They’re performing their duty as we speak. Trump is leading the most opaque and corrupt administration in history. Comey was fired for putting country before President.

They’re performing their duty as we speak. Trump is leading the most opaque and corrupt administration in history. Comey was fired for putting country before President.
Trump is way transparent, which keeps you busy here 24/7.

Yeah that’s why he had his staff all sign NDA’s. :rolleyes:

So dumb

Trump has its own advantages and disadvantages. But explain me please, is Clinton better candidate? Would you please tell me, if there were any kind of governmental surveillance of Mrs.Clinton? Has anybody investigated her case at all? Was there any Congress investigation on any accusation against the Clinton Family? Hmm, hard to remember.

So dumb

After they let him spit in their faces over his tax returns, they're more or less obligated to believe any and everything he says. Once they decided not to vet him, it was all good.

His book should have been titled The Art of the Renege.

Trump has its own advantages and disadvantages. But explain me please, is Clinton better candidate? Would you please tell me, if there were any kind of governmental surveillance of Mrs.Clinton? Has anybody investigated her case at all? Was there any Congress investigation on any accusation against the Clinton Family? Hmm, hard to remember.

No, nothing about Hillary or the Clinton family has ever been looked into or investigated.

Should we assume you are waking after an extreeeemely long sleep?

Clinton has been investigated a thousand different ways over the decades because you people are nuts. She was absolutely the better candidate, and it was irresponsible of the media to try to paint her as being equally bad as Trump for the sake of appearing fair. Trump owes Comey for his Presidency, btw, for releasing that letter lying about Clinton bei g under investigation just days before the election. That AND he covered up that Trump actually WAS under investigation.

Clinton has been investigated a thousand different ways over the decades because you people are nuts. She was absolutely the better candidate, and it was irresponsible of the media to try to paint her as being equally bad as Trump for the sake of appearing fair. Trump owes Comey for his Presidency, btw, for releasing that letter lying about Clinton bei g under investigation just days before the election. That AND he covered up that Trump actually WAS under investigation.
Okey, there's no sense to argue about candidates. The fact is that Comey decided that he could get into politics. So even according to you it turns out that Comey was crooked and corrupted person.

So dumb
You think Trump’s opaque?
He picks his nose and there’s a headline.

Okey, there's no sense to argue about candidates. The fact is that Comey decided that he could get into politics. So even according to you it turns out that Comey was crooked and corrupted person.
I used to think that. Now I think he was just a complete fool to release that letter. I believe every word he has said about Trump because we see how Trump behaves every day.

So dumb
Only because he’s incompetent and people risk their careers to reveal what the evil fuck is trying to do behind closed doors.

So dumb
Only because he’s incompetent and people risk their careers to reveal what the evil fuck is trying to do behind closed doors.
Every moment...because he’s opaque!

So dumb
Getting caught when you’re trying to hide things is not being transparent

So dumb
What exactly has Trump hidden in terms of legislation?

So dumb
What legislation? :lmao:

What legislation? :lmao:
Political objectives.

So dumb
Obama had a better plan. He just ordered the DOJ not to investigate any fucking liberals...and to exonerate any that were under investigations (involved in a "matter").

So dumb
Obama had a better plan. He just ordered the DOJ not to investigate any fucking liberals...and to exonerate any that were under investigations (involved in a "matter").
And yet republicans control everything and hold all power, but they can’t find any reason to investigate liberals

:itsok:

The Russian investigation is real. Russian website The Bell, known for a generally critical stance towards President Vladimir Putin and the corruption under his rule, reported Monday that Konstantin Kozlovsky had testified to carrying out attacks at the request of state intelligence organs, notably the FSB (the KGB-successor for which Putin himself had worked in Soviet times).

The testimony is potentially explosive, as it is a first-hand account of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election that directly contradicts Putin’s denials of any involvement. President Donald Trump had indicated after a recent meeting of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Vietnam that he believed Putin’s account, rather than the reports of four U.S. intelligence agencies that came to the opposite conclusion.

Forum List

Back