Black Gang Beats White Man Unconscious...'Hate Crime' Charges 'MIGHT Be Considered'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
LINK: Fight over Confederate Flag decal could be investigated as hate crime, police say

DETAILS:
Two white males in town, staying at a hotel, to attend a Garth Brooks concert. They see several black men hanging around their truck. They approach the truck, to see what is going on, concerned about the $50,000 worth of welding equipment in the back of the truck.

The black men begin harassing them over the Rebel Flag sticker on the truck. The truck owner tells the blacks that it is his right to drive any type of vehicle he wants and has the right to put any sticker on his truck he wants.

One of the black men suddenly and quickly punches the truck owner's friend, knocking him out. The blacks then attack the truck owner.

All of this was caught on video.

Sgt. Robin Heiden, spokeswoman for Salt Lake City Police Department, said, "It could potentially be a HATE CRIME."

------

THOUGHTS:

1. "POTENTIALLY"?!? 'WTF, over?!' I have never like the created crime of 'Hate Crime'. It's completely USELESS. If you want to severely punish someone for a crime, hammer the crap out of them. Want them to stay in jail for 20 years then sentence them to 20 years without parole. I have never seen a crime, such as this one above, where anger and 'hate' is NOT involved, so why do you have to have the additional 'hate crime' charge.

ALSO, more often than not, as we see here, there is a racial double-standard. If this case was about a gang of white guys beating 2 blacks senseless for having a 'Black Lives Matter' sticker on their car:

- Obama would be condemning the attack - fanning the flames of racism and telling the world how if he had a son he would look like these guys.

- Al Sharpton and the NAACP would not be able to get there fast enough to begin the race riots.

- Black Lives Matter would be all over the TV calling for the deaths of all whites again.

- There would be NO HESITATION in charging the whites with a 'Hate Crime'!

But since it was just a bunch of black guys beating two white guys, "It COULD be a 'Hate Crime'." What BS!

2. Freedom of Speech / Choice.
The young man who was beaten was right - in this country we have freedoms. Freedom of speech, freedom of choice. You might NOT like what others have to say, but they have the right to say it. If you don't like it and get pissed off, that's YOUR right, but you DO NOT have the right to put your hands on someone with whose opinion, voice, or actions you disagree.

I half-way wish someone with a concealed carry permit and a weapon would have opened fire and shot at least one if not all of these black punks right on the spot.

If these punks are not found and charged with a 'Hate Crime' the community ought to protest. (Of course, unlike blacks, if they do it will not consist of looting, attacking cops, and burning down their own neighborhoods!)

Last edited:
pinning confederate flags around is not polite-------I am not supporting the "reaction"-----but why would anyone put a confederate flag on a truck?

Forum List

Back