BLACK!! female bites ear off of non-BLACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
she [ BLACK ] female assaults a CHILD, then the wife of the owner, then the owner
[ let's make sure we have BLACK in there because EVERYTHING is racial ]
did she do it because the owner was non-black? or was there some other reason?
surely we have different races involved, so she MUST've done it because of race

A 911 call from the owner's son was released by WXYZ.

'There's a violent woman over here hitting my mom. She also hit me,' the owner's son is heard saying.
hate crime --she does hate them, yes?
Angry customer bites off Chinese restaurant owner's EAR because she wasn't happy with her order | Daily Mail Online

I don't know about hate or no hate

All I know is the owner of that restaurant was lucky she didn't go for some other part of his anatomy.:shok:

yes.... yes...an arm, lips, an eye whatever :04:

I don't know about hate or no hate

All I know is the owner of that restaurant was lucky she didn't go for some other part of his anatomy.:shok:

yes.... yes...an arm, lips, an eye whatever :04:

My eyes are up here skye.

If everything is racial why did you leave out the Asian victim(s)?
I said ''non-black'' to cover all
non-black sounds more politically correct than Asian/etc--yes? so I wasn't ''''targeting''/specifying a certain race

non-black sounds more politically correct than Asian/etc--yes? so I wasn't ''''targeting''/specifying a certain race
Well how do we know the victim was Asian? What does an Asian really look like?

If we can't identify a real American as being British or NW European, how can we really know what an Asian looks like?

And by "Asian" I'm presuming you mean Oriental, since much of the world calls Arabs, Asian too.

she [ BLACK ] female assaults a CHILD, then the wife of the owner, then the owner
[ let's make sure we have BLACK in there because EVERYTHING is racial ]
did she do it because the owner was non-black? or was there some other reason?
surely we have different races involved, so she MUST've done it because of race

A 911 call from the owner's son was released by WXYZ.

'There's a violent woman over here hitting my mom. She also hit me,' the owner's son is heard saying.
hate crime --she does hate them, yes?
Angry customer bites off Chinese restaurant owner's EAR because she wasn't happy with her order | Daily Mail Online

Lobe mein?

Well how do we know the victim was Asian? What does an Asian really look like?

If we can't identify a real American as being British or NW European, how can we really know what an Asian looks like?

And by "Asian" I'm presuming you mean Oriental, since much of the world calls Arabs, Asian too.

I have never encountered a person who refers to
arabs as "Asians" Lots of people called ASIANS---however are muslims. The people uusually called ASIANS-----are Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Pakistani----and the countries over there

They were referred to at one time as Near East Asian and Far Western Asians..and then you had Middle East Asians, but Great Britain is no longer concentric to ethnicity nomenclature of the Earth. They do get to keep Greenwich Meaning Time and the atomic clock that you can call for the correct time at the sound of the bell..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back