BLACK DEMOCRATS are complaining about republicans saying lynching!? EXCUSE ME

Maybe if Trump's vocabulary was not at a 5th grade level, he could have used a more appropriate word, like "persecute". But that, of course has 3 syllables, so....
Call it what you want it’s working.. move on

An estimated 3,446 blacks and 1,297 white republicans died at the end of KKK ropes from 1882 to 1964.

REPUBLICANS were the first targets of the democrat KKK

YOU SELL OUTS! Don’t you dare tell white republicans they can’t say lynching! You sell outs!

Number one, your numbers are way out of date. Last figures I have say 4084, and (number two) that includes several decades where the KKK did not exist, (number three) there are no figures on how many of them were "republicans [sic]", and (number four) there has never been a "democrat KKK" anyway. Oh and number five, a white man was the first target of the KKK.
There was never a democrat kkk? Lol poor thing

Correct. So that's all you can take issue with?

Shall we conclude from your use of the lower case that you mean the Klan took its decisions by voting on them, democratically? I didn't take it that way. I presume you're too stupid to figure out the difference between a "democrat" and a "Democrat".
Robert Byrd was a republican? Lol

Nope, but Ed Jackson, Rice Means, Owen Brewster, Ben Paulen, George Luis Baker, Albert Johnson, Clarence Morley and four of the five seats on the Anaheim City Council were. So was D.C. Stephenson.

Here DUMBASS, learn some history.

Maybe if Trump's vocabulary was not at a 5th grade level, he could have used a more appropriate word, like "persecute". But that, of course has 3 syllables, so....

Yabbut the choice must have been intentional, for its HEY LOOKA ME factor.

An estimated 3,446 blacks and 1,297 white republicans died at the end of KKK ropes from 1882 to 1964.

YOU SELL OUTS! Don’t you dare tell white republicans they can’t say lynching! You sell outs!

Number one, your numbers are way out of date. Last figures I have say 4084, and (number two) that includes several decades where the KKK did not exist, (number three) there are no figures on how many of them were "republicans [sic]", and (number four) there has never been a "democrat KKK" anyway. Oh and number five, a white man was the first target of the KKK.

Shall we conclude from your use of the lower case that you mean the Klan took its decisions by voting on them, democratically? I didn't take it that way. I presume you're too stupid to figure out the difference between a "democrat" and a "Democrat".

Nope, but Ed Jackson, Rice Means, Owen Brewster, Ben Paulen, George Luis Baker, Albert Johnson, Clarence Morley and four of the five seats on the Anaheim City Council were. So was D.C. Stephenson.

Ok 100% went to 99.4% democrat lol what’s your point

ok let's see if I have this straight
blacks own the word "lynching"
jews own the word "holocaust"
need a program to get it right

Think so huh?

Care to essplain to the class why the Klan endorsed the Republican Calvin Coolidge, and then four years later endorsed the Republican Herbert Hoover?

Care to essplain to the class why the KKK also ran a national smear campaign against the Democrat Al Smith in the latter election?

Or did the same smearing against Democrat Oscar Underwood, their loudest critic? Or worked to get Jack Walton removed from the Oklahoma state house when he tried to drive them out? Or why it would be supporting the Republican candidates listed above against Democrats?

Care to essplain to the class why the Klan would target Jews, Catholics, blacks, immigrants and labor unions, all of which were and still are Democratic Party constituents?

No I guess not.

Think so huh?

Care to essplain to the class why the Klan endorsed the Republican Calvin Coolidge, and then four years later endorsed the Republican Herbert Hoover?

Care to essplain to the class why the KKK also ran a national smear campaign against the Democrat Al Smith in the latter election?

Or did the same smearing against Democrat Oscar Underwood, their loudest critic? Or worked to get Jack Walton removed from the Oklahoma state house when he tried to drive them out? Or why it would be supporting the Republican candidates listed above against Democrats?

Care to essplain to the class why the Klan would target Jews, Catholics, blacks, immigrants and labor unions, all of which were and still are Democratic Party constituents?

No I guess not.

Your anecdotal evidence is minuscule compared to the overall development and organization of the democratic Run Kkk..

Use google ..

there has never been a "democrat KKK" anyway
There has ONLY been a Democrat KKK

There has never been a Democrat KKK.

There has never been a Republican KKK.

There has never been a Whig KKK.

There has never been a Federalist KKK.

and there has never been a Democratic-Republican KKK.

There has never been a politically-aligned KKK PERIOD.

You have no historical context in your understanding of lynching. Study harder, idiot.

You can say lynching all you want... Just do not get upset when someone tell you that what is happening to Trump is not the same as a lynching...

You have no historical context in your understanding of lynching. Study harder, idiot.
Lol nice substance, come again soon ha

Think so huh?

No I guess not.

Your anecdotal evidence is minuscule compared to the overall development and organization of the democratic Run Kkk..

Use google ..

I don't NEED to "use Google", slime spot. Whatever's on Google that is actually accurate, I probably wrote it.

You have been entirely unable to prove your ass-sertion.

---- Which I already explained to you would have been impossible under the function of linear time.

You can say lynching all you want... Just do not get upset when someone tell you that what is happening to Trump is not the same as a lynching...
Yes it is! They are lynching trump.

Think so huh?

No I guess not.

Use google ..

I don't NEED to "use Google", slime spot. Whatever's on Google that is actually accurate, I probably wrote it.

Lol I bet you did haha

---- Which I already explained to you would have been impossible under the function of linear time.
Do you need voting maps? Do you need time stamps of lynching? Do you need me to show you kkk members out side Democrat voting areas? Or the history of Dixiecrats??
Go away you hack

F217CE49-1F38-4F9E-B7D0-EFC4A7ECE781.jpeg
7145E99E-CF27-4931-9359-55612131EB05.jpeg

Yes it is! They are lynching trump.

No, it is not no matter how much you throw a fit. His neck has not been sized up for a noose nor is anyone calling for his hanging through a mob violence from the House or Senate...

Witch Hunt?

You can make the claim but a lynching is not happening...

Forum List

Back