Zone1 Black culture holds back black people.

Sowell is an idiot.

Nothing you say is true and there is all kinds of evidence that supports this comment:

“It would neither be true or honest to say that the Negros problem is what it is because he is innately inferior or because he is basically lazy and listless or because he has not lifted himself by his own bootstraps. To find the origins of the Negro problem we must turn to the white man’s problem.”-Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

Everybody says silly crap and this is an example. It excuses racism and whitey !!!

"The historians John Thornton and Linda Heywood of Boston University estimate that 90 percent of those shipped to the New World were enslaved by Africans and then sold to European traders. The sad truth is that without complex business partnerships between African elites and European traders and commercial agents, the slave trade to the New World would have been impossible, at least on the scale it occurred."

Better what Frederick Douglass , a real slave , said
1712686355187.png

MLK's niece got it absolutely correct

Oh, God, what would Martin Luther King, Jr., who dreamed of having his children judged by the content of their characters do if he’d lived to see the contents of thousands of children’s skulls emptied into the bottomless caverns of the abortionists pits?

…How can the “Dream” survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate…If the Dream of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. is to live, our babies must live. Our mothers must choose life.

1712686532206.png

1712686569724.png

ABORTION IS THE KKK OF TODAY AND IT IS DOING A COMPREHENSIVE JOB

1712686598471.png

“They don’t say racist things” …..but it’s still racist. This bitch’s race card is way overdrawn.

Sowell is an idiot.

Nothing you say is true and there is all kinds of evidence that supports this comment:

“It would neither be true or honest to say that the Negros problem is what it is because he is innately inferior or because he is basically lazy and listless or because he has not lifted himself by his own bootstraps. To find the origins of the Negro problem we must turn to the white man’s problem.”-Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.
Nobody’s saying it’s an innate problem.

But Black culture is toxic, and contributes to Black poverty.

Nobody’s saying it’s an innate problem.

But Black culture is toxic, and contributes to Black poverty.
Wrong. White racism is the problem. I'm black and face it, I am not a white person trying to guess what the problem is. So then white culture is the true problem.

Wrong. White racism is the problem. I'm black and face it, I am not a white person trying to guess what the problem is. So then white culture is the true problem.

Face it he’s black, not white. So then it’s racism.

This is retarded even for IM2.

You doing ok brother?

Sowell is an idiot.

No you are the idiot. He is much smarter and succesful than you

Anti white racism is a bigger problem and you are a racist

White culture is a great thing

If you think IM2 is either smart or successful, you are dumber than he is. He talks big, but never offers any proof of his claims of success. He has admitted that his degree was in sociology which which is one of the easiest degrees to get.

You really don't know that now do you? This is the pet line you racists use trying to gaslight blacks who oppose the black stooges you defend who hwlp you maintain your racism. Sowell is actually dumb.

Anti white racism is a bigger problem and you are a racist

White culture is a great thing
Anti white racism doesn't exist. Whites are not entitled to everything. White racism is the problem and you are part of that problem. Amd since white racists exist as a subculture within the white race, white culture has held back vlack peple. There is at least 246 years worth of evidence of this.

You really don't know that now do you? This is the pet line you racists use trying to gaslight blacks who oppose the black stooges you defend who hwlp you maintain your racism. Sowell is actually dumb.
Yes I do

Im not a racist YOU are

You cannot make an intelligent argument against anyuthing he says. You have never been able to refute him

Anti white racism doesn't exist. Whites are not entitled to everything. White racism is the problem and you are part of that problem. Amd since white racists exist as a subculture within the white race, white culture has held back vlack peple. There is at least 246 years worth of evidence of this.
Yes it does exist and you are such a racist.

There is no evidence of that

Forum List

Back