Black Cop Beats White Woman (video)

Sharpton and Revvum Jesse are changing their schedules as we speak.....

Whites will ask, "did she deserve it?"

Blacks would never ask that upon seeing a black being punched by a white. "Well, maybe Rodney King had it coming!" Nope, never. Just burn the town down.

A detention officer is not a Police Officer. And what difference does it make about the race of the detention officer, or the victim?

And what difference does it make about the race of the detention officer, or the victim?
This is the difference:

An assualt is an assualt no matter what the race of the aggressor and victim might be. The attack doesn't elevate to something else depending on the race of the victim. For the media to idetify a race even when the aggressor is behind bars serves no purpose what so ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
And what difference does it make about the race of the detention officer, or the victim?
This is the difference:

An assualt is an assualt no matter what the race of the aggressor and victim might be. The attack doesn't elevate to something else depending on the race of the victim. For the media to idetify a race even when the aggressor is behind bars serves no purpose what so ever.

It does when the attack was baced or partly baced on the race of the victim.

Last edited by a moderator:

Not for the media. The only time when their is a reason to identify by race is when you are in search of a suspect. There is no need to use race in a news report.

Such as 5 white males assualted one lone individual, on the night of March 18 around 10:15 pm on West. Blvd. at Parkway.
Then give the discription of how they looked such as what they wore, any marks tatto's color of hair height weight age. Racial shit sales buy into to media hype if you want to.

Not for the media. The only time when their is a reason to identify by race is when you are in search of a suspect. There is no need to use race in a news report.

Such as 5 white males assualted one lone individual, on the night of March 18 around 10:15 pm on West. Blvd. at Parkway.
Then give the discription of how they looked such as what they wore, any marks tatto's color of hair height weight age. Racial shit sales buy into to media hype if you want to.

I don't buy into the media hype, in fact, I don't even watch the news.

Also, wouldn't you think it would be important that when an assault was made that 'all' factors should be reported? When the attacker, whether arrested or not, attacks someone based on race but that fact is hidden from us then the reports are not accurate. I would rather have an accurate report on what happened than a skewed report based on what the outlet thinks is 'best' for us.

Those who think racism is something of the past are only lying to themselves or are blinded by what really goes on. Racism is VERY real and still goes on. To hide that fact is misleading and can be very dangerous for some. Like that White man and woman who moved into a Black neighborhood thinking racism was over with. They found out the hard way.

My parents never spoke of racism to me and my brothers. The school I went to was mostly hidden racist (meaning the racism there was not seen easily). But after I got out on my own I found that the majority of people are racist. Some may hid it or hide behind the thought that it is over with. However, the fact is that it still exist and will not change in the near future.

Forum List

Back