Black conservative tea party backers take heat

Come on now. Let's get serious. You don't really believe that southern conservatives were FOR civil rights.

I hate to break it to you but the Abolition movement started as a CHRISTAN MOVEMENT. That's right, those damn Christian conservatives.

The Republican party was founded on the issue of abolition. That is an indisputable historical fact.

The Civil Rights movement began as a CHRISTIAN movement. You think liberals were anywhere near the Civil Rights movement?

They were not!

Even Paul Begala admits that:

LET'S START WITH THE SIXTIES, the Boomers' dilettante ball. While a few courageous young people like John Lewis and the Freedom Riders risked their lives--and others like Andrew Goodman, James Chaney, and Michael Schwerner gave theirs--the civil-rights movement was led by pre-Boomers like Martin Luther King Jr. (who would be seventy-one if he were alive today) and continued without strong support from the Boomers on college campuses.

Still, I must say this: If you were one of those young people who did risk their lives to fight racism in the sixties, who put their bodies on the line to register voters, who marched and sang and taught and preached against segregation, you stand as the best refutation of my anti-Boomer tirade. In that one moment of conscience and courage, you did more with your life than I've done in all the moments of mine. In a generation of selfish pigs, you were saints.

But the reality is that most campuses did not become hotbeds of unrest until the Boomers' precious butts were at risk as the Vietnam War escalated. They didn't want to end the war because they were bothered by working-class kids being blown apart; if they had been, they wouldn't have spat on those working-class kids when they came home from Vietnam, or tried to make heroes out of the Communists who were trying to kill them.

The Worst Generation - April 2000 - Esquire

No the truth is the KKK was the terrorist arm of the Democrat party, and that hasn't changed, or Robert Byrd wouldn't still be IN the Democrat party and in the Senate.

And you think the Christians are "anti slavery"?

Exodus 21:20-21 NAB
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property.

Ephesians 6:5 NLT
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.

1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT
Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them.

Many Christians have NEVER been against slavery because the Bible obviously approves. You can't find a single passage in the Bible that is anti slavery.

Now I ask the question once again, "Do you really believe that conservatives in the south were FOR civil rights?"

What time period are you talking about--in the 1960's or current day? Again, you're going back 55-60 years to ask a question, to TRY and relate it too what southerners feel today.

It's the same as asking: "How did your great-grandparents feel about inter-racial marraige"? And then you try and relate what your great-grandparents felt--and try and suggest that well dammit--they felt this way--so I do too. Your full of B.S.

Times and feelings have CHANGED--thankfully. The only thing that hasn't changed, that is changing is that blacks in this country are starting to move away from the Liberal Demcrat party--IOW--Thinking for themselves--and you just can't take it. You would prefer to label all conservatives as RACIST bastards--to keep the black voting block in their little helpless--hopeless--corner of the democrat party which has done nothing to help them, but contributed to them not advancing as fast as other racial--cultural lines in this country--through a freakin tiny--generational welfare check.

Last edited:
I hate to break it to you but the Abolition movement started as a CHRISTAN MOVEMENT. That's right, those damn Christian conservatives.

The Republican party was founded on the issue of abolition. That is an indisputable historical fact.

The Civil Rights movement began as a CHRISTIAN movement. You think liberals were anywhere near the Civil Rights movement?

They were not!

No the truth is the KKK was the terrorist arm of the Democrat party, and that hasn't changed, or Robert Byrd wouldn't still be IN the Democrat party and in the Senate.

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property.

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them.

Many Christians have NEVER been against slavery because the Bible obviously approves. You can't find a single passage in the Bible that is anti slavery.

Now I ask the question once again, "Do you really believe that conservatives in the south were FOR civil rights?"

What time period are you talking about--in the 1960's or current day? Again, you're going back 55-60 years to ask a question, to TRY and relate it too what southerners feel today.

It's the same as asking: "How did your gread-grandparents feel about inter-racial marraige"? And then you try and relate what your great-grandparents felt--and try and suggest that well dammit--they felt this way--so I do too. Your full of B.S.

Times and feelings have CHANGED--thankfully. The only thing that hasn't changed, that is changing is that blacks in this country are starting to move away from the Liberal Demcrat party--IOW--Thinking for themselves--and you just can't take it.

Both.

They were not!

It's the same as asking: "How did your gread-grandparents feel about inter-racial marraige"? And then you try and relate what your great-grandparents felt--and try and suggest that well dammit--they felt this way--so I do too. Your full of B.S.

Times and feelings have CHANGED--thankfully. The only thing that hasn't changed, that is changing is that blacks in this country are starting to move away from the Liberal Demcrat party--IOW--Thinking for themselves--and you just can't take it.

Both.

So now--you want to go back to the 1960's to get a "heartbeat" of what this country thinks today---55 years later!--except of course for KKK Byrd--a democrat who is just about ready to be taken out in a coffin on the senate floor--:lol::lol::lol:

You do realise that most of the hard-core--real racists in this country are now DEAD--don't you? Yet the race card is continually played by politicians--expecially democrats that have blacks in some kind of a choke hold--that they won't let loose on.

Thanks for telling me, I didn't know that:

teapartypic.jpg

20090723obama-witchdoctor-muck.jpg

Hey, remember when this was emailed to Republicans for a fundraiser?

obama_buck_liberal.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:--So you drag up a TOTAL of 3 SIGNS --out of millions of signs around this country and label an entire group of MILLIONS of tea partiers as Racists--:lol::lol: This is the best you can do?

Since--I am obviously OLDER than you are--do you have any IDEA what-so-ever what racism was like even--back in the 1950's when I grew up?

Do you have any idea who Democrat Robert Byrd is--commonly referred to by conservatives as KKK Byrd. He is a life-long DEMOCRAT senator--still in the U.S. Senate and a former MEMBER of the Klu Klux Clan. HELLO--yet blacks still vote predominately for this guy and the democrat party. Believe me--if he were Republican--he would have been tared and feathered and run out of the Senate before he ever took a seat on the floor.

racist obama signs - Google Search

racist obama pictures - Google Search

racist obama cartoons - Google Search

presidentobabma.jpg

Come on now. Let's get serious. You don't really believe that southern conservatives were FOR civil rights.

They were not!

LET'S START WITH THE SIXTIES, the Boomers' dilettante ball. While a few courageous young people like John Lewis and the Freedom Riders risked their lives--and others like Andrew Goodman, James Chaney, and Michael Schwerner gave theirs--the civil-rights movement was led by pre-Boomers like Martin Luther King Jr. (who would be seventy-one if he were alive today) and continued without strong support from the Boomers on college campuses.

Still, I must say this: If you were one of those young people who did risk their lives to fight racism in the sixties, who put their bodies on the line to register voters, who marched and sang and taught and preached against segregation, you stand as the best refutation of my anti-Boomer tirade. In that one moment of conscience and courage, you did more with your life than I've done in all the moments of mine. In a generation of selfish pigs, you were saints.

But the reality is that most campuses did not become hotbeds of unrest until the Boomers' precious butts were at risk as the Vietnam War escalated. They didn't want to end the war because they were bothered by working-class kids being blown apart; if they had been, they wouldn't have spat on those working-class kids when they came home from Vietnam, or tried to make heroes out of the Communists who were trying to kill them.

Never argue the Bible with me. You will lose, lose badly and be furious when you do.

A) Exodus is for the JEWS. Christians are not Jews. Christians do not follow the Mosaic Law. For example, I love bacon. :lol:

B) Slavery existed at the time of the early Christians because of the Roman Empire. The early Christian aim was not to end slavery but to spread the church. Had they tried to end slavery at the time those two NT scriputures were written, they would have ended up like Spartacus (Look up the history of Spartacus.)

But you ignore what Paul also wrote about masters, when you deliberately cut out the rest of what Paul wrote in Ephasians 6:

Ephesians 6:5-9 (King James Version)

5Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;

6Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;

7With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:

8Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.

9And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.

Colossians 4:1 (King James Version)

1Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven.

Now Paul is saying slaves are EQUAL before God. Just as they might have a master, so the master also has a master.

Let me tell you that was REVOLUTIONARY in it's time and it set the stage for the Civil Rights movement that came later.

That's why outside the influence of Christianity in the world TODAY, slavery still exists.

In the Muslim world, slavery still exists. In the Communist world (which is anti-Christian) slavery exists.

Slavery existed thousands of years (in Africa) before the Western Christian world got involved and slavery went on long after we put a stop to it.

But seeds for that thinking, that slaves were people just like you and me were sowed in those two little scriptures. Argue that, all you wish.

teapartypic.jpg

obama_buck_liberal.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:--So you drag up a TOTAL of 3 SIGNS --out of millions of signs around this country and label an entire group of MILLIONS of tea partiers as Racists--:lol::lol: This is the best you can do?

Since--I am obviously OLDER than you are--do you have any IDEA what-so-ever what racism was like even--back in the 1950's when I grew up?

Do you have any idea who Democrat Robert Byrd is--commonly referred to by conservatives as KKK Byrd. He is a life-long DEMOCRAT senator--still in the U.S. Senate and a former MEMBER of the Klu Klux Clan. HELLO--yet blacks still vote predominately for this guy and the democrat party. Believe me--if he were Republican--he would have been tared and feathered and run out of the Senate before he ever took a seat on the floor.

presidentobabma.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: I imagine many of the signs you claim to have are made by liberals and liberal politicians--in an effort to KEEP the black voting block in the Democrat party.

IOW--no matter what SIGN of racism you want to post on this board--WE WILL really NEVER know exactly whom or where it came from--RIGHT--:lol::lol: Nancy Pelosi could have paid ACORN to make up these racist signs--as far as anyone knows.

You and your brother as far as I am concerned could be one of the people HOLDING these signs--trying to undermine the tea party in this country as RACISTS--which overwhelmingly they're not.

Believe me--over the years I wouldn't put it past one single liberal to do just that.

Last edited:

teapartypic.jpg

obama_buck_liberal.jpg

presidentobabma.jpg

And not an ounce of proof where they came from.

Photoshop.

Sorry that's not proof. Let's see some actual tea parties with those signs. I don't see anything but you claiming tea partiers held those signs.

As for my proof!

The zombietime Hall of Shame

zombietime

San Francisco "Anti-War" Rally: The New Communist/Truth/Jihad Alliance

zombietime Photo Search

I'm pro-gun, anti-irs, pro-small government, pro-school choice, and pretty much a social libertarian (pro-choice, pro-gay marriage, anti-drug war). Wouldn't dare call myself a republican or a "black conservative". Most black republicans I know fall into one of two categories, black bastards who grew up either around all whites or very few blacks complaining about how much they hate the black community because we're all moraless, lazy, crime-prone, drains to society on welfare (Jesse Lee Peterson)... or just plain idiots (Michael Steele). Most black conservatives have a preconceived notion that racism no longer exists, which we can disprove just by spending a few moments in the USMB forums on race... or that poor people cause all of their own problems.

Republicans especially, consistently neglect and undermine the African American community by offering absolutely no solutions to the REAL and SERIOUS problems that face urban and inner city life and the concerns of the African American middle class. The closest the Republican Party has come to actually trying to sway African Americans comes from their embracing of the "social conservative" message which they thought could work because the majority of African Americans ARE fundamentalist or evangelical Christians. The largest black denominations are the COGIC (pentecostal) and the African Methodist Episcopal Church, which are both socially conservative. I myself, as much as I hate moral values voters, grew up fundamentalist Apostolic/Pentecostal. Anyway this means most blacks generally AREN'T fans of gay marriage and the community is largely split down the middle on abortion.

With the rise in popularity of mega-churches that are often woed by the christian right the republican party THOUGHT they'd have a chance at doubling or maybe tripling their percentage of black voters. Remember they were talking about that in 2000 when Bush the compassionate conservative got a pretty nice percentage of black voters (which he definitely didn't get in 2004 for various reasons)? Turns out most African Americans just don't vote outside of the party and don't vote on values issues and don't see them as crucial at all. That and the fact that many blacks are becoming most socially liberal with the times and many African Americans (and even some conservative African Americans) came out in opposition to the wars, are what is leading to the Republicans loosing ground even now amongst so-called blacks.

The fact is, though I'm a moderate fiscal conservative myself, the republican party has NEVER been able to come up with an urban platform that works and that can attract urban voters. The attitude of the GOP towards the inner city is it'll never change, it's all their fault, and pull yourself up by your bootstraps. If one truly takes a look at the serious and fundamental problems that plague the black lower and in ways middle class, there are some conservative answers to the problem. For instance over-taxation choking neighborhood businesses to death, lack of accountability in the schools, the federal government failing when it comes to the bailouts, second amendment restrictions and prohibition in the city causing the formation of a massive black market (which is largely a libertarian issue, but being that I like their platform and think there's is the most plausible in the inner cities anyway this applies to them as well). There are fronts upon which the right can win, but they don't field the right candidates and refuse to address issues that concern people of color.

Of course the republican party though has embraced neo-conservativism and christian rightism which cannot and will not hold the so-called black vote. People of color saw the failure of Bushism over and over again in Katrina for instance. But instead of the Republican party telling the truth and revealing that Federal government bureaucracy and failures in FEMA and FEMA being an unnecessary federal program that should be dismantled they go about sending social conservatives to blame the people that live in New Orleans for staying in the city when there's but a few ways out of the city and tens of thousands of people who are elderly and without cars. That whole thing was a complete fail for the Republican Party and shows the disconnect. Between the Republican Party and the so-called negro community. Do I think a Democrat could have done better? No. The Federal government absolutely failed, and it failed for a reason, and the right has a strategic place to say exactly why and what happened and where the failure occurred. Instead they blamed the tens of thousands of people starving on live television for starving on live television and piss black people off even more.

Which is why people who identify with the republican party are called "uncle toms", not because they have an ideology that's different from the community's but because they identify with a party that has foolishly neglected the so-called African American community, and really doesn't even pretend to care about the inner cities. While I'll admit that the democrats only do just that "pretend", I'm a registered democrat because at least they make an effort to address us. They're not perfect as a party and I agree with them on almost nothing accept for that I'm extremely socially liberal, (though I'm probably to socially liberal for even them), but it's an avenue through which I feel comfortable working in. I don't feel comfortable working with a bunch of hicks who think that people who lived in New Orleans should have drowned or saved themselves. Now, I know that's not all the GOP stands for, but in this context that's the dynamic we have to look at here. That kind of politicking works well in the foothills but not in Atlanta, NYC, Chicago, Memphis, or Baltimore. However there is now (especially with the rise of the tea party) so little room within the Republican Party for politicians who stray away from the social agenda and who are fit to address these issues that that party specifically HAS become the party of conservative white males. That's the demographic they've focused on, and thus they've even lost much of the Hispanic base they had.

The Republican Party needs to sit down and discuss how they're going to address urban issues, and that doesn't mean that they need Michael Steele to start rapping and Michelle Bachmann standing at a pulpit saying "you da man", that shit just pisses us off more. So-called negroes don't just do things because a weak ass rap song made by a 50 something year old man with glasses and a receding hairline told us to. There is a unique experience that comes with living in the inner cities of the United States, and such experiences comes with their own concerns. Democrats know those concerns, they're just bad at dealing with them.

Last edited:
I'm pro-gun, anti-irs, pro-small government, pro-school choice, and pretty much a social libertarian (pro-choice, pro-gay marriage, anti-drug war). Wouldn't dare call myself a republican or a "black conservative". Most black republicans I know fall into one of two categories, black bastards who grew up either around all whites or very few blacks complaining about how much they hate the black community because we're all moraless, lazy, crime-prone, drains to society on welfare (Jesse Lee Peterson)... or just plain idiots (Michael Steele). Most black conservatives have a preconceived notion that racism no longer exists, which we can disprove just by spending a few moments in the USMB forums on race... or that poor people cause all of their own problems.

Republicans especially, consistently neglect and undermine the African American community by offering absolutely no solutions to the REAL and SERIOUS problems that face urban and inner city life and the concerns of the African American middle class. The closest the Republican Party has come to actually trying to sway African Americans comes from their embracing of the "social conservative" message which they thought could work because the majority of African Americans ARE fundamentalist or evangelical Christians. The largest black denominations are the COGIC (pentecostal) and the African Methodist Episcopal Church, which are both socially conservative. I myself, as much as I hate moral values voters, grew up fundamentalist Apostolic/Pentecostal. Anyway this means most blacks generally AREN'T fans of gay marriage and the community is largely split down the middle on abortion.

With the rise in popularity of mega-churches that are often woed by the christian right the republican party THOUGHT they'd have a chance at doubling or maybe tripling their percentage of black voters. Remember they were talking about that in 2000 when Bush the compassionate conservative got a pretty nice percentage of black voters (which he definitely didn't get in 2004 for various reasons)? Turns out most African Americans just don't vote outside of the party and don't vote on values issues and don't see them as crucial at all. That and the fact that many blacks are becoming most socially liberal with the times and many African Americans (and even some conservative African Americans) came out in opposition to the wars, are what is leading to the Republicans loosing ground even now amongst so-called blacks.

The fact is, though I'm a moderate fiscal conservative myself, the republican party has NEVER been able to come up with an urban platform that works and that can attract urban voters. The attitude of the GOP towards the inner city is it'll never change, it's all their fault, and pull yourself up by your bootstraps. If one truly takes a look at the serious and fundamental problems that plague the black lower and in ways middle class, there are some conservative answers to the problem. For instance over-taxation choking neighborhood businesses to death, lack of accountability in the schools, the federal government failing when it comes to the bailouts, second amendment restrictions and prohibition in the city causing the formation of a massive black market (which is largely a libertarian issue, but being that I like their platform and think there's is the most plausible in the inner cities anyway this applies to them as well). There are fronts upon which the right can win, but they don't field the right candidates and refuse to address issues that concern people of color.

Of course the republican party though has embraced neo-conservativism and christian rightism which cannot and will not hold the so-called black vote. People of color saw the failure of Bushism over and over again in Katrina for instance. But instead of the Republican party telling the truth and revealing that Federal government bureaucracy and failures in FEMA and FEMA being an unnecessary federal program that should be dismantled they go about sending social conservatives to blame the people that live in New Orleans for staying in the city when there's but a few ways out of the city and tens of thousands of people who are elderly and without cars. That whole thing was a complete fail for the Republican Party and shows the disconnect. Between the Republican Party and the so-called negro community. Do I think a Democrat could have done better? No. The Federal government absolutely failed, and it failed for a reason, and the right has a strategic place to say exactly why and what happened and where the failure occurred. Instead they blamed the tens of thousands of people starving on live television for starving on live television and piss black people off even more.

Which is why people who identify with the republican party are called "uncle toms", not because they have an ideology that's different from the community's but because they identify with a party that has foolishly neglected the so-called African American community, and really doesn't even pretend to care about the inner cities. While I'll admit that the democrats only do just that "pretend", I'm a registered democrat because at least they make an effort to address us. They're not perfect as a party and I agree with them on almost nothing accept for that I'm extremely socially liberal, (though I'm probably to socially liberal for even them), but it's an avenue through which I feel comfortable working in. I don't feel comfortable working with a bunch of hicks who think that people who lived in New Orleans should have drowned or saved themselves. Now, I know that's not all the GOP stands for, but in this context that's the dynamic we have to look at here. That kind of politicking works well in the foothills but not in Atlanta, NYC, Chicago, Memphis, or Baltimore. However there is now (especially with the rise of the tea party) so little room within the Republican Party for politicians who stray away from the social agenda and who are fit to address these issues that that party specifically HAS become the party of conservative white males. That's the demographic they've focused on, and thus they've even lost much of the Hispanic base they had.

The Republican Party needs to sit down and discuss how they're going to address urban issues, and that doesn't mean that they need Michael Steele to start rapping and Michelle Bachmann standing at a pulpit saying "you da man", that shit just pisses us off more. So-called negroes don't just do things because a weak ass rap song made by a 50 something year old man with glasses and a receding hairline told us to. There is a unique experience that comes with living in the inner cities of the United States, and such experiences comes with their own concerns. Democrats know those concerns, they're just bad at dealing with them.

Why do you want black Americans to be treated as a 'community'? Aren't black Americans just the same as 'white' Americans, 'Hispanic' Americans and every other flavor? Surely, the way forward is to stop branding people as anything other than American?

I know racism exists..... from whites, blacks, hispanics and everyone. The only way we can stamp it out is to knock off the fucking labels. Just be an American - and stop caring so much about skin color.

Why do you want black Americans to be treated as a 'community'? Aren't black Americans just the same as 'white' Americans, 'Hispanic' Americans and every other flavor? Surely, the way forward is to stop branding people as anything other than American?

I know racism exists..... from whites, blacks, hispanics and everyone. The only way we can stamp it out is to knock off the fucking labels. Just be an American - and stop caring so much about skin color.

It's a term to identify a racial group that exists within the US. Most of the terms I use I don't believe to be politically correct, and I have my own names for various racial groups, but for the sake of this discussion so that everyone understands who I'm talking about I use those titles, because they're deemed socially proper.

I didn't bring up race here, the post was about race, and why it's apparently hard for blacks to admit to being "tea partiers" without being ostracized by they're own. I tried to explain the best I could my own opinion why this may be occurring and why the Republican Party hasn't been able to be successful in in getting the vote of most people of color. I also offered suggestions because I would like to see the republican party become more competitive amongst the so-called African American population. Did that clear that up? Or were you just purposely trying to derail the purpose of the post? Because you surely didn't respond to any of the reasoning within it... just the fact that I used certain terminology you don't seem to like.:eusa_angel:

It's a term to identify a racial group that exists within the US. Most of the terms I use I don't believe to be politically correct, and I have my own names for various racial groups, but for the sake of this discussion so that everyone understands who I'm talking about I use those titles, because they're deemed socially proper.

I didn't bring up race here, the post was about race, and why it's apparently hard for blacks to admit to being "tea partiers" without being ostracized by they're own. I tried to explain the best I could my own opinion why this may be occurring and why the Republican Party hasn't been able to be successful in in getting the vote of most people of color. I also offered suggestions because I would like to see the republican party become more competitive amongst the so-called African American population. Did that clear that up? Or were you just purposely trying to derail the purpose of the post? Because you surely didn't respond to any of the reasoning within it... just the fact that I used certain terminology you don't seem to like.:eusa_angel:

Personally, I object to any term, like 'community' that divides us. You're no different to me, no better, no worse.... not on the color or your skin any more than my hair color makes a difference. Am I part of a 'blonde community'? No. The whole concept of 'community' is just shit..... be an American. That is all. One word. American.

Personally, I object to any term, like 'community' that divides us. You're no different to me, no better, no worse.... not on the color or your skin any more than my hair color makes a difference. Am I part of a 'blonde community'? No. The whole concept of 'community' is just shit..... be an American. That is all. One word. American.

Well we're talking about Americans who's skin color just happens to be black. That's what this post is about, I'm just trying to address the issue, share my opinion, and carry on a conversation. Thank you.

They'll make fine conservatives. They've got the victimology part down pat already.

btw, according to Gallup, the tea partiers are 79% non-hispanic white and 6% black.

The demographics of the Tea party track very closely to all of America. 75% of the country is non-hispanic white. The one major area of difference is black participation - hardly surprising the way conservative blacks have been vilified and made into examples to keep the rest on the Democrat Plantation.

Tea Partiers Are Fairly Mainstream in Their Demographics

Hardly. The tea partiers are 70% self identified conservative, which is about twice the general population. They are also 55% male which is well above the general pop.
With no link, it's easy to assume those numbers are pulled out of your butt.

The demographics of the Tea party track very closely to all of America. 75% of the country is non-hispanic white. The one major area of difference is black participation - hardly surprising the way conservative blacks have been vilified and made into examples to keep the rest on the Democrat Plantation.

Hardly. The tea partiers are 70% self identified conservative, which is about twice the general population. They are also 55% male which is well above the general pop.

You expected something better from a leftwingnut parrot?

You expected something better from a leftwingnut parrot?
LOL. Ever hopeful, but just a hair of hope (not really, on second thought). But, it's nice to point out whenever one is making unsupported claims. Sorta highlights it for the unsuspecting. ;)

wow, if you are Black and are conservative and especially if you want to associate with the Tea Party, this is what they think of you. how bout that.

Snip:
By VALERIE BAUMAN
Associated Press Writer

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) -- They've been called Oreos, traitors and Uncle Toms, and...

sort of like holding up a sign at Tea Party rallies with the word 'niggar' on it? or is one worse than the other?

:eusa_whistle:

Well, I heard that 93.2% of people who quote percentages have 0% of evidence to back it up. Of course, I can't confirm that.

Why yes, yes you ARE part of a "blond community".:lol:

wow, if you are Black and are conservative and especially if you want to associate with the Tea Party, this is what they think of you. how bout that.

Snip:
By VALERIE BAUMAN
Associated Press Writer

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) -- They've been called Oreos, traitors and Uncle Toms, and...

sort of like holding up a sign at Tea Party rallies with the word 'niggar' on it? or is one worse than the other?

:eusa_whistle:

*yawn* B-O-R-I-N-G.

Kinda like in context, the sign made sense. Out of context by some leftnut hugging bitch, it's used to sensationalize, fearmonger and spread hate.

Forum List

Back