Black conservative tea party backers take heat

wow, if you are Black and are conservative and especially if you want to associate with the Tea Party, this is what they think of you. how bout that.

Snip:
By VALERIE BAUMAN
Associated Press Writer

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) -- They've been called Oreos, traitors and Uncle Toms, and...

sort of like holding up a sign at Tea Party rallies with the word 'niggar' on it? or is one worse than the other?

:eusa_whistle:

*yawn* B-O-R-I-N-G.

Kinda like in context, the sign made sense. Out of context by some leftnut hugging bitch, it's used to sensationalize, fearmonger and spread hate.

And..... not one of them is prepared to address the FACT that both ACORN and the SEIU had people attending the TEA Parties deliberately to misrepresent the TEAs.

And.... no one has yet explained what the HuffPo asked it's 'citizen journalists' to do at the events.

Oh... and.... I'm still waiting for someone to 'splain about the left wing internet whackos organized too.

I wait in hope that some courageous leftie will 'splain that to me.

Last edited:
Now I know during the Civil War there were blacks who they themselves owned slaves even though not as many as whites but there still were enough.

So why is it that this fact is ignored by the Black people all the time?

sort of like holding up a sign at Tea Party rallies with the word 'niggar' on it? or is one worse than the other?

:eusa_whistle:

*yawn* B-O-R-I-N-G.

Kinda like in context, the sign made sense. Out of context by some leftnut hugging bitch, it's used to sensationalize, fearmonger and spread hate.

And..... not one of them is prepared to address the FACT that both ACORN and the SEIU had people attending the TEA Parties deliberately to misrepresent the TEAs.

And.... no one has yet explained what the HuffPo asked it's 'citizen journalists' to do at the events.

Oh... and.... I'm still waiting for someone to 'splain about the left wing internet whackos organized too.

I think they organized on this board.:lol:

It's a term to identify a racial group that exists within the US. Most of the terms I use I don't believe to be politically correct, and I have my own names for various racial groups, but for the sake of this discussion so that everyone understands who I'm talking about I use those titles, because they're deemed socially proper.

I didn't bring up race here, the post was about race, and why it's apparently hard for blacks to admit to being "tea partiers" without being ostracized by they're own. I tried to explain the best I could my own opinion why this may be occurring and why the Republican Party hasn't been able to be successful in in getting the vote of most people of color. I also offered suggestions because I would like to see the republican party become more competitive amongst the so-called African American population. Did that clear that up? Or were you just purposely trying to derail the purpose of the post? Because you surely didn't respond to any of the reasoning within it... just the fact that I used certain terminology you don't seem to like.:eusa_angel:

Personally, I object to any term, like 'community' that divides us. You're no different to me, no better, no worse.... not on the color or your skin any more than my hair color makes a difference. Am I part of a 'blonde community'? No. The whole concept of 'community' is just shit..... be an American. That is all. One word. American.

Why yes, yes you ARE part of a "blond community".:lol:

At least I have hair. :lol:

*yawn* B-O-R-I-N-G.

That would explain why it was pretty much a failure..... and the desperate tactic of photoshopping pics. God loves a trier. :lol:

Personally, I object to any term, like 'community' that divides us. You're no different to me, no better, no worse.... not on the color or your skin any more than my hair color makes a difference. Am I part of a 'blonde community'? No. The whole concept of 'community' is just shit..... be an American. That is all. One word. American.

Why yes, yes you ARE part of a "blond community".:lol:

At least I have hair. :lol:

I hope so. :lol:

That would explain why it was pretty much a failure..... and the desperate tactic of photoshopping pics. God loves a trier. :lol:

Desperate has been the DNC's motto since they cheated the real winner out of the party's nomination in favor of an idiot.

It is repugnant that the KKK was created as the de facto terrorist wing of the Democrat Party; and there's nothing "elegant" about that.

A Short History of Reconstruction, (Harper & Row Publishers, Inc., 1990) by Dr. Eric Foner, the renown liberal historian who is the DeWitt Clinton Professor of History at Columbia University. As a further testament to his impeccable credentials, Professor Foner is only the second person to serve as president of the three major professional organizations: the Organization of American Historians, American Historical Association, and Society of American Historians.

Democrats in the last century did not hide their connections to the Ku Klux Klan. Georgia-born Democrat Nathan Bedford Forrest, a Grand Dragon of the Ku Klux Klan wrote on page 21 of the September 1928 edition of the Klan’s “The Kourier Magazine”: “I have never voted for any man who was not a regular Democrat. My father … never voted for any man who was not a Democrat. My grandfather was …the head of the Ku Klux Klan in reconstruction days…. My great-grandfather was a life-long Democrat…. My great-great-grandfather was…one of the founders of the Democratic party.”

Dr. Foner in his book explores the history of the origins of Ku Klux Klan and provides a chilling account of the atrocities committed by Democrats against Republicans, black and white.

On page 146 of his book, Professor Foner wrote: “Founded in 1866 as a Tennessee social club, the Ku Klux Klan spread into nearly every Southern state, launching a ‘reign of terror‘ against Republican leaders black and white.” Page 184 of his book contains the definitive statements: “In effect, the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party, the planter class, and all those who desired the restoration of white supremacy. It aimed to destroy the Republican party’s infrastructure, undermine the Reconstruction state, reestablish control of the black labor force, and restore racial subordination in every aspect of Southern life.”

This would happen today? MLK's father was a republican....think he would be one now?

Get serious with your examples. Hoiw many new right wing hate groups popped up in the last two years?

seriously, just stop with that kkk dem crap. You and I both know that would not be the way it is now.
Correction: both MLK and his father were Republicans. Since the left controls the MSM why would anyone be surprised that "hate" groups pop up on the right? (unsurprisingly they never, never, pop up on the Left; cause by definition they can't be hate groups; fancy that !!)

EDIT: MLK's family is still Republican. It's because they are so much more historically aware than you, Zona, that they've made that sensible choice.

Two things, 1. Way to not address the fact that there are new hate groups, lots of them....LOTS OF THEM...that sprung up since Obama won. Somehow this is MSM's fault? Are you delusional or what?

2. The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King was not a republican. Provide a link to disprove me. His FATHER was one.

Like I said, do you think he would be one now?

Last edited:
Oh, so the Tea Party is going to have some black people working for them, helping them try to force the government out of any involvement in anything that might help the economically disadvantaged in this country,

a disproportionate number of whom happen to be black.

That is elegantly repugnant.

Since when has the government EVER been successful in doing anything but making people MORE economically disadvanted?

:lol:

Great example of this...the Military.

uptownlivin90 here's a flash for you. By your own admission the Dimocrat party that roughly 90% or so of blacks blindly - and foolishly IMO - supports with their votes has done virtually nothing to change the plight of urban blacks in America. And that's never going to change for the simple reasons that only urban blacks can determine to take advantage of educational opportunities, only urban blacks can determine speaking Ebonics in lieu of standard English is a barrier to any possible success outside their ghettos, only urban blacks can determine their staggering rate of out-of-wedlock births is nothing short of catastrophic, just to name a few of the many systemic problems damning black culture in America.

So, yeah, continue with the denigration and name calling of the few blacks who are too smart to wallow in others' victimhood.

Last edited:
I find the intolerance of conservative blacks to be "elegantly repugnant". And 100 percent racist. Why do lefties judge people by the color of their skin and not the content of their character?. Contrary to the white guilt stereotypes, people with darker skin are not children to be controlled and cared for. That disgusts and saddens me.

The demographics of the Tea party track very closely to all of America. 75% of the country is non-hispanic white. The one major area of difference is black participation - hardly surprising the way conservative blacks have been vilified and made into examples to keep the rest on the Democrat Plantation.

Tea Partiers Are Fairly Mainstream in Their Demographics

Hardly. The tea partiers are 70% self identified conservative, which is about twice the general population. They are also 55% male which is well above the general pop.
With no link, it's easy to assume those numbers are pulled out of your butt.

They're right in the link in the post I responded to. Think before you post.

Hardly. The tea partiers are 70% self identified conservative, which is about twice the general population. They are also 55% male which is well above the general pop.
With no link, it's easy to assume those numbers are pulled out of your butt.

You expected something better from a leftwingnut parrot?

Answered in the post below. Now both of you can show your hidden treasure of class by apologizing to me.:lol:

Why do you want black Americans to be treated as a 'community'? Aren't black Americans just the same as 'white' Americans, 'Hispanic' Americans and every other flavor? Surely, the way forward is to stop branding people as anything other than American?

I know racism exists..... from whites, blacks, hispanics and everyone. The only way we can stamp it out is to knock off the fucking labels. Just be an American - and stop caring so much about skin color.

It's a term to identify a racial group that exists within the US. Most of the terms I use I don't believe to be politically correct, and I have my own names for various racial groups, but for the sake of this discussion so that everyone understands who I'm talking about I use those titles, because they're deemed socially proper.

I didn't bring up race here, the post was about race, and why it's apparently hard for blacks to admit to being "tea partiers" without being ostracized by they're own. I tried to explain the best I could my own opinion why this may be occurring and why the Republican Party hasn't been able to be successful in in getting the vote of most people of color. I also offered suggestions because I would like to see the republican party become more competitive amongst the so-called African American population. Did that clear that up? Or were you just purposely trying to derail the purpose of the post? Because you surely didn't respond to any of the reasoning within it... just the fact that I used certain terminology you don't seem to like.:eusa_angel:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Unfortunantly there are those who love bringing up the race card in an attempt to divert the issue and divide the people. It works very well most of the time for the non-thinkers and those that just want to disagree.

We had all better learn to get along without regard to race or anything else before it's too late, if it isn't already. I am tired of those who use these lame excuses to divide, ie: race,politics,religion, color of hair, section of town (Turf), any stupid reason at all to create a clique that only serves to create chaos, while the real thinkers run the show.
That's their MO, create diversions by using the people against people brother against brother etc, when the hell are we going to wake up?

'They' know when one or a group is PO'D, that rational thinking goes down the tubes, normal dialog turns into name calling and screaming, chaos rules and THEY win. I hate to repeat that in so many words, but it is time for us to STOP BEING MANIPULATED by the system and it's 'leaders' and solve these issues.

Just for the record..... all of you who are providing 'evidence' consisting of images are making yourselves look completely ridiculous. Both sides. You're laughable. Absolutely laughable.

I find the intolerance of conservative blacks to be "elegantly repugnant". And 100 percent racist. Why do lefties judge people by the color of their skin and not the content of their character?. Contrary to the white guilt stereotypes, people with darker skin are not children to be controlled and cared for. That disgusts and saddens me.

I think they believe they have the moral right to deride any black who dares break the chains. I find many on the left believe themselves above racism when in fact, by mocking blacks who are conservatives, they prove themselves to be racist.

Oh, so the Tea Party is going to have some black people working for them, helping them try to force the government out of any involvement in anything that might help the economically disadvantaged in this country,

a disproportionate number of whom happen to be black.

That is elegantly repugnant.
It is repugnant that the KKK was created as the de facto terrorist wing of the Democrat Party; and there's nothing "elegant" about that.

A Short History of Reconstruction, (Harper & Row Publishers, Inc., 1990) by Dr. Eric Foner, the renown liberal historian who is the DeWitt Clinton Professor of History at Columbia University. As a further testament to his impeccable credentials, Professor Foner is only the second person to serve as president of the three major professional organizations: the Organization of American Historians, American Historical Association, and Society of American Historians.

Democrats in the last century did not hide their connections to the Ku Klux Klan. Georgia-born Democrat Nathan Bedford Forrest, a Grand Dragon of the Ku Klux Klan wrote on page 21 of the September 1928 edition of the Klan’s “The Kourier Magazine”: “I have never voted for any man who was not a regular Democrat. My father … never voted for any man who was not a Democrat. My grandfather was …the head of the Ku Klux Klan in reconstruction days…. My great-grandfather was a life-long Democrat…. My great-great-grandfather was…one of the founders of the Democratic party.”

Dr. Foner in his book explores the history of the origins of Ku Klux Klan and provides a chilling account of the atrocities committed by Democrats against Republicans, black and white.

On page 146 of his book, Professor Foner wrote: “Founded in 1866 as a Tennessee social club, the Ku Klux Klan spread into nearly every Southern state, launching a ‘reign of terror‘ against Republican leaders black and white.” Page 184 of his book contains the definitive statements: “In effect, the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party, the planter class, and all those who desired the restoration of white supremacy. It aimed to destroy the Republican party’s infrastructure, undermine the Reconstruction state, reestablish control of the black labor force, and restore racial subordination in every aspect of Southern life.”

Before Civil Rights legislation was passed, it was the Democratic Party that was the party of conservatives. The Republican Party was considered liberal. After that legislation passed, all the conservatives left the Democratic party and became the Republican party. Everyone knows that. It's history.

The KKK of today identifies with the Republican party, because that's where the conservatives are, now. They used to be with the Democratic party, but they moved to the Republican party.

David Duke - Ostracized by GOP
"Sheets" Byrd - Leader of Dems for years.

Idiots

Thank you uptownlving,

for your honest and deeply thought out response and post...

I'm sorry others do not wish to soundly debate the issues you brought up....

I suppose it is easier to keep thinking the way one thinks than to actually argue the arguments with those that disagree.... :(

demography among people constitutes community, particularly when they share many of the same conditions and in every other way are a community. the united states is a very race conscious country, so lines of race remain as a particular characteristic for us to act on what i believe to be part of our nature. while you dont associate much common ground with folks who share your hair color, certainly you feel that you are a conservative, and that there is a sense of community there.

hopefully your sense of community geographically and ideologically could shed some light on other people's associations, barring narrowness of mind. there's some positive and negative effect to the idea of community on lines of race, but it is certainly an older tradition than political persuasion. it is a tradition which afforded black people a voice in politics and equality, and a place among the benefactors of the constitution, and less than a half century back. that you think that's shit reflects further on your insularity.

'American' is a conglomeration of diverse identities and communities, not just one identity, or one community -- that you're an unwitting member of the american majority community, you're essentially asking people to leave what they identify with and identify with what you do. Has that occurred to you?

This would happen today? MLK's father was a republican....think he would be one now?

Get serious with your examples. Hoiw many new right wing hate groups popped up in the last two years?

seriously, just stop with that kkk dem crap. You and I both know that would not be the way it is now.
Correction: both MLK and his father were Republicans. Since the left controls the MSM why would anyone be surprised that "hate" groups pop up on the right? (unsurprisingly they never, never, pop up on the Left; cause by definition they can't be hate groups; fancy that !!)

EDIT: MLK's family is still Republican. It's because they are so much more historically aware than you, Zona, that they've made that sensible choice.

Two things, 1. Way to not address the fact that there are new hate groups, lots of them....LOTS OF THEM...that sprung up since Obama won. Somehow this is MSM's fault? Are you delusional or what?

2. The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King was not a republican. Provide a link to disprove me. His FATHER was one.

Like I said, do you think he would be one now?

It's a well known fact that early in his career MLK was a Republican. He was persecuted by the Kennedy AG/Dept Justice Office, and there's information that a deal was made to get the FBI off his back and LBJ pushing for the 1964 CR Act, dependent on his changing to Democrat. It was important that MLK become a D to get fealty from the Black population for the D Party in perpetuity.

(from the link) In October 1960, when Martin Luther King, Jr. was arrested at a peaceful sit-in in Atlanta, Robert Kennedy telephoned the judge and helped secure King's release. Although King, Sr. had previously opposed Kennedy because he was a Catholic, [citation needed] he expressed his appreciation for these calls and switched his support to Kennedy. At this time, King, Sr. had been a lifelong registered Republican, and had endorsed Republican Richard Nixon. King, Jr. made no endorsement.[the fact that King Jr made no endorsement could've easily have been that he wasn't yet substantial enough a figure to have an endorsement be considered consequential]

The FBI and MLK in the Kennedy years
(from the link) "Hoping to prove the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. was under the influence of Communists, the FBI kept the civil rights leader under constant surveillance.
The agency's hidden tape recorders turned up almost nothing about communism.
But they did reveal embarrassing details about King's sex life -- details the FBI was able to use against him.
The almost fanatical zeal with which the FBI pursued King is disclosed in tens of thousands of FBI memos from the 1960s.
The FBI paper trail spells out in detail the government agency's concerted efforts to derail King's efforts on behalf of the civil rights movement.
The FBI's interest in King intensified after the March on Washington in August 1963, when King delivered his "I have a dream speech," which many historians consider the most important speech of the 20th century. After the speech, an FBI memo called King the "most dangerous and effective Negro leader in the country."

About the hate groups and the MSM: There have always been plenty of Hate groups to go around on the fringes of both parties. The problem is that recently the Democrat Party is controlled by fringe elements. The connection of the MSM is that they report every incidence on the right as if it is a hate group and some of those incidents are suspect, and reported as if they THEY REPRESENT THE Republican Party. If they think there is any connection, even if only inconsequential they assign it to a right wing hate group. When a man flies an airplane into a building with IRS employees inside his past is searched for any link to the R party while any links to the D party are not reported (MSM). No incidence of hate perpetrated by the left is seen as hate by the MSM.
Attacking a black conservative at a Tea Party event for no other reason than he is not living up to expectations of his black skin; that's hate.
A man crossing the street from counter-demonstrators and advancing on and gesturing wildly to one of the oldest white men there to intimidate or provoke him, then when he reacts in self defense biting his finger off; that is an incident of hate.
The only play either of those got was on FNC. My connection therefore to the MSM is that they are "enablers" to a "dysfunctional" part of the Democrat Party. (See above)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back