Black Columbia "Professor" Punches White Woman in Face

None of my black friends have ever tried to punch me in the face.

As a matter of fact, no black person period has ever tried to punch me in the face.

...and now is the part where you convince us all that you are in black communities all the time to even be punched in the face by one in the first place. Just because you havent been punched in the face by a black person doesnt mean they arent more violent than all the other races, per capita. They are.

...AND NOW is the part where im accused of being racist for pointing out what everyone already knows but are too PC to admit it.

I thought the Germans were more violent than any other race.

We arent talking about people outside the US. Besides, the Germans seem pretty peaceful to me, but i guess you think its ok to blame the sins of people in the past, on people today that had nothing to do with it.

Sometimes cultures change, just look at black culture in the US. In many ways, they were far better off before the civil rights era. They had lower divorce rates than whites and they had strong family values. Back then, poor black people were more likely to be peace loving Christians than thugs, but something happened in the 70s and it got progressively worse. The neighborhood youths became more violent, which happened to be partially fueled by the stories their parents told them about the attrocities of the past.

Eventually this violence became organized in the form of gangs. In the 80s, gangs were at their peak and gangster rap came out. It was wildly popular, i know, because i was in highschool when NWA and all the rest came out. Gangster rap glorified crime, sexism, drugs and violence, which developed an attitude among younger black people that you were a punk if you didnt dress and act hardcore, and everyone was trying to top the next guy. The introduction of crack during this period didnt help either.

You are a product of your environment, so if you are a kid in an inner city school, simply being around large numbers of aggresive mean mugging guys is going to have an effect on you. Even if you dont take it as far as some of the other guys, you still probably have a mentality that its ok to physically fight with someone if you feel slighted in some way, in fact if you dont want to lose face, you BETTER fight with him. People living in a violent environment are guarunteed to pass on some of those same traits to their children, and until the cycle is broken, it will just continue. A good start would be fixing the dead beat dad problem.

Last edited:
None of my black friends have ever tried to punch me in the face.

As a matter of fact, no black person period has ever tried to punch me in the face.

...and now is the part where you convince us all that you are in black communities all the time to even be punched in the face by one in the first place. Just because you havent been punched in the face by a black person doesnt mean they arent more violent than all the other races, per capita. They are.

...AND NOW is the part where im accused of being racist for pointing out what everyone already knows but are too PC to admit it.

yep,, Germans responsible for two massive world wars and the deaths of literally 100 million people..

We arent talking about people outside the US. Besides, the Germans seem pretty peaceful to me, but i guess you think its ok to blame the sins of people in the past, on people today that had nothing to do with it.

Sometimes cultures change, just look at black culture in the US. In many ways, they were far better off before the civil rights era. They had lower divorce rates than whites and they had strong family values. Back then, poor black people were more likely to be peace loving Christians than thugs, but something happened in the 70s and it got progressively worse. The neighborhood youths became more violent, which happened to be partially fueled by the stories their parents told them about the attrocities of the past.

Eventually this violence became organized in the form of gangs. In the 80s, gangs were at their peak and gangster rap came out. It was wildly popular, i know, because i was in highschool when NWA and all the rest came out. Gangster rap glorified crime, sexism, drugs and violence, which developed an attitude among younger black people that you were a punk if you didnt dress and act hardcore, and everyone was trying to top the next guy.

You are a product of your environment, so if you are a kid in an inner city school, simply being around large numbers of aggresive mean mugging guys is going to have an effect on you. Even if you dont take it as far as some of the other guys, you still probably have a mentality that its ok to physically fight with someone if you feel slighted in some way, in fact if you dont want to lose face, you BETTER fight with him. People living in a violent environment are guarunteed to pass on some of those same traits to their children, and until the cycle is broken, it will just continue. A good start would be fixing the dead beat dad problem.

that makes sense, so why do black folks today want to kick the white person's ass for slavery?

yep,, Germans responsible for two massive world wars and the deaths of literally 100 million people..

yeah, and when the germans who are actually alive right now refuse to invade a country on some made up threat shit, they are called pussies and are accused of having sweet heart deals with the to be invaded country. haha

Maybe Germans are responsible for that many deaths, but none that are still alive. Germans seem just fine today. People change.

Eventually this violence became organized in the form of gangs. In the 80s, gangs were at their peak and gangster rap came out. It was wildly popular, i know, because i was in highschool when NWA and all the rest came out. Gangster rap glorified crime, sexism, drugs and violence, which developed an attitude among younger black people that you were a punk if you didnt dress and act hardcore, and everyone was trying to top the next guy.

that makes sense, so why do black folks today want to kick the white person's ass for slavery?

Ignorance is why. There can be no other explanation for it. Its much easier to blame someone else for the situation you are in. No one wants to take responsibility and accept their own fault as the reason they are in jail, or whatever other unfortunate situation they happen to be in. A good father figure might instill a bit more pride in todays black youth and maybe they wouldnt be this way.

Last edited:

Eventually this violence became organized in the form of gangs. In the 80s, gangs were at their peak and gangster rap came out. It was wildly popular, i know, because i was in highschool when NWA and all the rest came out. Gangster rap glorified crime, sexism, drugs and violence, which developed an attitude among younger black people that you were a punk if you didnt dress and act hardcore, and everyone was trying to top the next guy. The introduction of crack during this period didnt help either.

You can tell when someone watches too much television.

Research J. Edgar Hoover, that will be a starting point for the miseducation.

Research J. Edgar Hoover, that will be a starting point for the miseducation.

I believe in being terse and to the point but you really haven't given us much to go on here Joe.

Did she scream out .
" Dat muddafukka B hittin me in my face"

haha, I imagine the punch to the face pretty much ended the conversation. I bet she's learned her lesson about talking racial issues with blacks as well.

Apparently YOU cant tell. I dont watch tv. Now that weve established your lack of intellectual credibility, i think we can all agree to ignore you and your opinions from here on out.

Apparently YOU cant tell. I dont watch tv. Now that weve established your lack of intellectual credibility, i think we can all agree to ignore you and your opinions from here on out.

YOU missed the point.

The bottom line is your analysis is off by a few decades. This decline started in the 1960's. This was around the time when Mr. Hoover declared civil rights activists and leaders who wanted to uplift poor people, as threats to the national security of the United States.

That is why I suggested that you research J. Edgar Hoover and what he tried to attach to communism. Also, Mr. Hoover had a great disdain for people like Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King.

You say crack was introduced in the 1980's, what about heroin and the 1960's?

Furthermore, coca did not grow in the United States nor did opium.

The 1980's is only some of the results of what happened in the 1960's, and what is happening today. Ask a Historian or do as I had suggested, your own research.

Why do some people on this board seem to forget how things started? Some people only seem to be obsessed with the end result. What about ground zero?

"You have to know what was before you can know what is."

Forum List

Back