Black Civil Rights Mafia Betrays Black America

Jack Fate

I'm Your Daddy
May 31, 2010
Northern Washington state
I am a black man alerting my fellow Americans about a tremendous evil which is going on in our great country. Despite the wonderful racial gains we have made in terms of coming together -- not as hyphenated Americans, but as Americans -- black civil rights dinosaurs and their liberal white guilt-ridden sycophants campaign to "Keep Hate Alive."

The Black Civil Rights Mafia long ago abandoned MLK's dream of a day when all Americans would be judged by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin. America's "Black Mob" makes everything about skin color to "get paid" and gain political power.

The Rest of this OP here:
American Thinker: Black Civil Rights Mafia Betrays Black America

I have been saying this for years.
But as a white man...unfortunately...I usually get the raised eyebrow.

Jesus Christ...70% black children born to single mothers, many of which are in no shape mentally, financially or of age enough to raise them properly.
We have a black music scene that is despicable, outright a crime against it's young listeners. Glorifying violence, drug use and placing the value of women just above the value of their right hand - if you know what I mean.
Black on black violence is unreal, percentage of the youth population in jail, high school drop out rates...you could go on all day.

And what do they have for "leadership"???...Jesse Jackson who has made "civil rights" a lucrative business, Al Sharpton who has made "civil rights" a feeding tube for his ego and wallet...this is unacceptable. Yet somehow, something that I simply am unable to wrap my brain around - black people look up to these assholes!

And then an honest man like Bill Cosby comes out and speaks the truth - and what does he get?

sharkskin needs to hear more of that but in the end, I am sorry to say it would not matter. The forces are to powerful and are aligned against you.

I.E.- The Congressional Black Caucus and the NAACP are a pox on your house and are to entrenched to be swept over lightly.
It will require a HUGE change of paradigm thinking to move forward from here. There are Blacks who know this is all hooey, but the numbers are overwhelmingly against them, my hope is one day, there will be enough who will all reach the same conclusion simultaneously, that the race hustlers of the Black Cong. Caucus, sharskin, hijackson, bond etc. .need to swept away and denigrated as the evil outliers they are and should be recognized as such......

I knew this was going to be a waist of time reading.

Anytime you have a person black or white "warning" a whole race of people to watch out for another group. . . you can bet it's bullshit.

Fact is Dr. King openly endorsed the idea of reparations. The guy was nowhere near colored-blindness for all. Trying to paint the guy as such does little but make you look like an ass. I don't even endorse reparations. I disagree with King on that.

Thing is this isn't really about Dr. King or the "Civil Rights Mafia" and the continued screwed up situation when it comes to discussing race in this country. The reason it's so screwed up is because we don't want to act like (despite how beautiful this country is) SOME ugly shit doesn't go on in this country behind the scenes (unless we can blame it on Obama's super-secret muslim marxist klan is behind it).

We don't want to acknowledge that the Drug War is a horrendous failure that destroyed many inner city communities and unfairly disenfranchized young black men and that the drug war accounts for the VAST majority of the prison population period (not JUST the black prison population). That the prison industry has played a prime role in breaking down the family unit in the black community JUST like it did to whites during alcohol prohibition.

We don't want to acknowledge that millions of inner city children most of them black suffered (and thousands still do) from lead poisoning because of the poor quality of old buildings in the cities. what are the effects of lead poisoning? Lower I.Q., violent behavior, sleep deprivation, attention deficit, asthma, other breathing problems. Imagine THAT effecting thousands of kids in a major US city what do you have? Violence.

People don't want to talk about the conditions that have an effect on urban communities, that often do lead to the problems in the black community. Granted it's a conversation Sharpton doesnLt want to have either, but the fact is this shit is happening NOW. Hiding from it, ignoring it, will only cause more problems.

Anytime you have a person black or white "warning" a whole race of people to watch out for another group. . . you can bet it's bullshit.

Fact is Dr. King openly endorsed the idea of reparations. The guy was nowhere near colored-blindness for all. Trying to paint the guy as such does little but make you look like an ass. I don't even endorse reparations. I disagree with King on that.

Thing is this isn't really about Dr. King or the "Civil Rights Mafia" and the continued screwed up situation when it comes to discussing race in this country. The reason it's so screwed up is because we don't want to act like (despite how beautiful this country is) SOME ugly shit doesn't go on in this country behind the scenes (unless we can blame it on Obama's super-secret muslim marxist klan is behind it).

We don't want to acknowledge that the Drug War is a horrendous failure that destroyed many inner city communities and unfairly disenfranchized young black men and that the drug war accounts for the VAST majority of the prison population period (not JUST the black prison population). That the prison industry has played a prime role in breaking down the family unit in the black community JUST like it did to whites during alcohol prohibition.

We don't want to acknowledge that millions of inner city children most of them black suffered (and thousands still do) from lead poisoning because of the poor quality of old buildings in the cities. what are the effects of lead poisoning? Lower I.Q., violent behavior, sleep deprivation, attention deficit, asthma, other breathing problems. Imagine THAT effecting thousands of kids in a major US city what do you have? Violence.

People don't want to talk about the conditions that have an effect on urban communities, that often do lead to the problems in the black community. Granted it's a conversation Sharpton doesnLt want to have either, but the fact is this shit is happening NOW. Hiding from it, ignoring it, will only cause more problems.

some of that is true, to an extent, but it doesn't appear you are a big proponent of personal responsibility.

You ever hear of the statement "God helps those that help themselves"...taken in a different way.."People help people who help themselves"...I for one give time and money to the helpless, but I have no time to waste, or money to throw away, on the clueless.

some of that is true, to an extent, but it doesn't appear you are a big proponent of personal responsibility.

I'm the son of a single mother who scrubbed floors, and worked her way through school while providing for her children and the children of other family members. I've held steady jobs since the age of 14. I'm currently serving in the USAF. I'm HUGE on personal responsability. I'm also against any government attempt to stifle personal responsability. I'm against gun control, I'm pro-school choice, I'm against affirmative action. However personal responsability is only one means to meet in this equation.

I know plenty of people (black and white by the way) that have been fucked by the system. I can't act as if conditions are ripe for all people tojust be on easy street. Shit ain't easy for ANYONE right now. The big government policies that I've mentioned have a HUGE effect on making it worse for black males. We have tovalue what we have in this nation, a constitution, one that champions personal responsability and seeks to protect it's people from overreaching and tyrannical policies that would cause an adverse effect on people's ability to persue happiness. Those are issues I think if Republicans were to begin discussing they'd have an opportunity to take some black votes. Instead they focus on endless wars and silly shit that makes the situation worse. Not that the dems do any better.

I'm the son of a single mother who scrubbed floors, and worked her way through school while providing for her children and the children of other family members. I've held steady jobs since the age of 14. I'm currently serving in the USAF. I'm HUGE on personal responsability. I'm also against any government attempt to stifle personal responsability. I'm against gun control, I'm pro-school choice, I'm against affirmative action. However personal responsability is only one means to meet in this equation.

I know plenty of people (black and white by the way) that have been fucked by the system. I can't act as if conditions are ripe for all people tojust be on easy street. Shit ain't easy for ANYONE right now. The big government policies that I've mentioned have a HUGE effect on making it worse for black males. We have tovalue what we have in this nation, a constitution, one that champions personal responsability and seeks to protect it's people from overreaching and tyrannical policies that would cause an adverse effect on people's ability to persue happiness. Those are issues I think if Republicans were to begin discussing they'd have an opportunity to take some black votes. Instead they focus on endless wars and silly shit that makes the situation worse. Not that the dems do any better.

roger, I hear you, I must have read to much into your first post.

just to say, I grew up in similar circumstances, in NYC, in a housing project, my mother worked 2 jobs till it literally killed her, no dad etc etc...

it sux all around...I agree. I think in the nend though, to be honest, the reps. could do back flips and give out checks for 100's of thousands, it would not matter they, the dem . party are to entrenched....and the system is working on Hispanics this very moment too.

roger, I hear you, I must have read to much into your first post.

just to say, I grew up in similar circumstances, in NYC, in a housing project, my mother worked 2 jobs till it literally killed her, no dad etc etc...

it sux all around...I agree. I think in the nend though, to be honest, the reps. could do back flips and give out checks for 100's of thousands, it would not matter they, the dem . party are to entrenched....and the system is working on Hispanics this very moment too.

Same story bruh. My mother hasn't gone yet but she's worked herself sick in many ways, my condolences to you for your loss.

I gotta tell you. you hit the nail on the head with the 10 thousand dollar checks thing. The worst part about the screwed up system is it CREATES a bloated, usless welfare state. The fact is if you just fix the system itself rather then trying to throw money at people to correct the bullshit that the system cause, there'd be little need for daddy government to be handing out checks anyway. Common sense.

But the system has it's victims living off welfare rather then encouraging them to make a living (which consequently is hard to do in this economy). WeLve got to address these problems. Liberals try. But throwing around money isnLt going to solve this shit. It's going to take a REAL overhaul of the way this government works.

You ever hear of the statement "God helps those that help themselves"...taken in a different way.."People help people who help themselves"...I for one give time and money to the helpless, but I have no time to waste, or money to throw away, on the clueless.

Clueless indeed it seems you are.

That sounds as good a condemnation of liberal policies as I've heard. Liberal policies are responsible for making an entire race dependent on the government. Glorifying rappers with drugs and hateful lyrics instead of supporting positive role models and policies designed to make people independent, this is what you get. There comes a point in time where you are responsible for your own choices no matter what your skin color is. People like Sharpton and Jackson are not helping black people.

Last edited:

Clueless for what?
You disagree with the sentiment that helping people who don't help themselves is wrong?

Or you don't have anything to argue, so you just throw out insults.
I think the latter.

You aren't going to acquire too many job skills with your pants hanging off your ass and your speakers blaring bass every day until your deaf. Watching MTV instead of studying literature, English, History, etc, is not going to make it. I lay the blame at the feet of liberals. Liberal stupid parents, Marxists who run our school system, and a culture that glorifies hate and drugs.

Blaming whitey is no longer going to cut it.

That sounds as good a condemnation of liberal policies as I've heard. Liberal policies are responsible for making an entire race dependent on the government. Glorifying rappers with drugs and hateful lyrics instead of supporting positive role models and policies designed to make people independent, this is what you get. There comes a point in time where you are responsible for your own choices no matter what your skin color is. People like Sharpton and Jackson are not helping black people.

I always stop short of blaming any one party for the problem. Both sides have a hand in creating and perpetuating the welfare state. Some people actually really do believe that the solution to the situation is welfare and handouts when the fact is it's just a bandaid on an amputated leg. Nobody talks about solutions just temporary quick fixes that may even worsen the problem in the long run.

Oh and one thing about rap music I'm not big on the music ruins society thing, personally I think society has more impact on music then music on society. I listen to rap music, but I was taught to understand the difference between the entertainment world and the real world. It's like when my little brother asked my mom if he could have dreads and she said no because she didn't want him to suffer for it in the professional world. He said "well lil wayne got dreads and he's rich" she said "lil wayne already has job".

Clueless for what? You disagree with the sentiment that helping people who don't help themselves is wrong? Or you don't have anything to argue, so you just throw out insults. I think the latter.
It wasn't an insult it was an observation. An observation that you are clueless if you think A. black folks are helpless or need your help, or B.they don't want to help themselves.

Clueless for what? You disagree with the sentiment that helping people who don't help themselves is wrong? Or you don't have anything to argue, so you just throw out insults. I think the latter.
It wasn't an insult it was an observation. An observation that you are clueless if you think A. black folks are helpless or need your help, or B.they don't want to help themselves.

A LOT of black folks need help...desperately.
And a LOT of black folks not only don't help themselves, but are their own worst enemy.
Naturally this has absolutely nothing to do with the black race, rather it is what they have learned in a very detrimental and damning environment they are raised in.
Anyone who call themselves, or is called by others "a black leader" should be very vocal about how the race is hurting themselves...but that just ain't gonna happen.

I always stop short of blaming any one party for the problem. Both sides have a hand in creating and perpetuating the welfare state. Some people actually really do believe that the solution to the situation is welfare and handouts when the fact is it's just a bandaid on an amputated leg. Nobody talks about solutions just temporary quick fixes that may even worsen the problem in the long run.

Oh and one thing about rap music I'm not big on the music ruins society thing, personally I think society has more impact on music then music on society. I listen to rap music, but I was taught to understand the difference between the entertainment world and the real world. It's like when my little brother asked my mom if he could have dreads and she said no because she didn't want him to suffer for it in the professional world. He said "well lil wayne got dreads and he's rich" she said "lil wayne already has job".

No, both sides have not had a hand in creating the welfare state. The welfare state is largely the policies of liberals who think giving money and only asking for your vote is enough. It's all about power. Liberals say to blacks "give us the power and we'll take care of you".

Not one republican voted for this health care bill. That is the biggest boondoggle welfare state creator of all.

Last edited:

No, both sides have not had a hand in creating the welfare state. The welfare state is largely the policies of liberals who think giving money and only asking for your vote is enough. It's all about power. Liberals say to blacks "give us the power and we'll take care of you".

Not one republican voted for this health care bill. That is the biggest boondoggle welfare state creator of all.

The policies of prohibition and the expansion of the prison-industrial complex which creates conditions in which the welfare state thrives is the fault of both parties. There is no secret pact between leftists and blacks, and the vast majority of African Americans are not looking for someone to "take care of them".

Living off welfare for the most part no matter who exactly you are isn't "being taken care of", anyway. While I know there are those who do have the atttitude that they enjoy living off welfare, the majority of people who are on it, black, white, or indifferent ARE using it out of neccesity.

We both agree that the welfare state is unsustainable and bad for the economy. However, I don't agree that is the fault of those on welfare or giving welfare benefits. Rather the solution is to fix the underlying problems that cause poverty, (which in turn will actually save the US billions of dollars both instantly and in the longer run). NIETHER party wants to solve poverty, one simply blames the poor, the other wants to throw other people's money at them. It's a sick and twisted system.

Forum List

Back