Black Civil Rights Mafia Betrays Black America

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by Jack Fate, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Jack Fate

Jack Fate I'm Your Daddy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    I am a black man alerting my fellow Americans about a tremendous evil which is going on in our great country. Despite the wonderful racial gains we have made in terms of coming together -- not as hyphenated Americans, but as Americans -- black civil rights dinosaurs and their liberal white guilt-ridden sycophants campaign to "Keep Hate Alive."

The Black Civil Rights Mafia long ago abandoned MLK's dream of a day when all Americans would be judged by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin. America's "Black Mob" makes everything about skin color to "get paid" and gain political power.

The Rest of this OP here:
    American Thinker: Black Civil Rights Mafia Betrays Black America

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Jack Fate

Jack Fate I'm Your Daddy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiOj1mPUDk4]YouTube - Rev Al Sharpton BLASTED on CSPAN[/ame]

3. iamwhatiseem

iamwhatiseem Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,097
    I have been saying this for years.
    But as a white man...unfortunately...I usually get the raised eyebrow.

Jesus Christ...70% black children born to single mothers, many of which are in no shape mentally, financially or of age enough to raise them properly.
    We have a black music scene that is despicable, outright a crime against it's young listeners. Glorifying violence, drug use and placing the value of women just above the value of their right hand - if you know what I mean.
    Black on black violence is unreal, percentage of the youth population in jail, high school drop out rates...you could go on all day.

And what do they have for "leadership"???...Jesse Jackson who has made "civil rights" a lucrative business, Al Sharpton who has made "civil rights" a feeding tube for his ego and wallet...this is unacceptable. Yet somehow, something that I simply am unable to wrap my brain around - black people look up to these assholes!

And then an honest man like Bill Cosby comes out and speaks the truth - and what does he get?

4. Trajan

Trajan conscientia mille testes

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,756
    sharkskin needs to hear more of that but in the end, I am sorry to say it would not matter. The forces are to powerful and are aligned against you.

I.E.- The Congressional Black Caucus and the NAACP are a pox on your house and are to entrenched to be swept over lightly.
    It will require a HUGE change of paradigm thinking to move forward from here. There are Blacks who know this is all hooey, but the numbers are overwhelmingly against them, my hope is one day, there will be enough who will all reach the same conclusion simultaneously, that the race hustlers of the Black Cong. Caucus, sharskin, hijackson, bond etc. .need to swept away and denigrated as the evil outliers they are and should be recognized as such......

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,636
    Ray Nagin.. They re elected him.

6. uptownlivin90

uptownlivin90 Rebelious Youngin

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +384
    I knew this was going to be a waist of time reading.

Anytime you have a person black or white "warning" a whole race of people to watch out for another group. . . you can bet it's bullshit.

Fact is Dr. King openly endorsed the idea of reparations. The guy was nowhere near colored-blindness for all. Trying to paint the guy as such does little but make you look like an ass. I don't even endorse reparations. I disagree with King on that.

Thing is this isn't really about Dr. King or the "Civil Rights Mafia" and the continued screwed up situation when it comes to discussing race in this country. The reason it's so screwed up is because we don't want to act like (despite how beautiful this country is) SOME ugly shit doesn't go on in this country behind the scenes (unless we can blame it on Obama's super-secret muslim marxist klan is behind it).

We don't want to acknowledge that the Drug War is a horrendous failure that destroyed many inner city communities and unfairly disenfranchized young black men and that the drug war accounts for the VAST majority of the prison population period (not JUST the black prison population). That the prison industry has played a prime role in breaking down the family unit in the black community JUST like it did to whites during alcohol prohibition.

We don't want to acknowledge that millions of inner city children most of them black suffered (and thousands still do) from lead poisoning because of the poor quality of old buildings in the cities. what are the effects of lead poisoning? Lower I.Q., violent behavior, sleep deprivation, attention deficit, asthma, other breathing problems. Imagine THAT effecting thousands of kids in a major US city what do you have? Violence.

People don't want to talk about the conditions that have an effect on urban communities, that often do lead to the problems in the black community. Granted it's a conversation Sharpton doesnLt want to have either, but the fact is this shit is happening NOW. Hiding from it, ignoring it, will only cause more problems.

7. Trajan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,756
    some of that is true, to an extent, but it doesn't appear you are a big proponent of personal responsibility.

8. iamwhatiseem

iamwhatiseem Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,097
    You ever hear of the statement "God helps those that help themselves"...taken in a different way.."People help people who help themselves"...I for one give time and money to the helpless, but I have no time to waste, or money to throw away, on the clueless.

9. uptownlivin90

uptownlivin90 Rebelious Youngin

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +384
    I'm the son of a single mother who scrubbed floors, and worked her way through school while providing for her children and the children of other family members. I've held steady jobs since the age of 14. I'm currently serving in the USAF. I'm HUGE on personal responsability. I'm also against any government attempt to stifle personal responsability. I'm against gun control, I'm pro-school choice, I'm against affirmative action. However personal responsability is only one means to meet in this equation.

I know plenty of people (black and white by the way) that have been fucked by the system. I can't act as if conditions are ripe for all people tojust be on easy street. Shit ain't easy for ANYONE right now. The big government policies that I've mentioned have a HUGE effect on making it worse for black males. We have tovalue what we have in this nation, a constitution, one that champions personal responsability and seeks to protect it's people from overreaching and tyrannical policies that would cause an adverse effect on people's ability to persue happiness. Those are issues I think if Republicans were to begin discussing they'd have an opportunity to take some black votes. Instead they focus on endless wars and silly shit that makes the situation worse. Not that the dems do any better.

10. Trajan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,756
    roger, I hear you, I must have read to much into your first post.

just to say, I grew up in similar circumstances, in NYC, in a housing project, my mother worked 2 jobs till it literally killed her, no dad etc etc...

it sux all around...I agree. I think in the nend though, to be honest, the reps. could do back flips and give out checks for 100's of thousands, it would not matter they, the dem . party are to entrenched....and the system is working on Hispanics this very moment too.