Black Behavior on the Subway

I was just going to post this. Total fucking disgrace. Is this how they treat the old.

We are looking at the second or even third generation of these animals being spawned by crackhead Mothers, coming from Fatherless homes, being raised by a 38 year old Grandmother. How can any of these animals sit and laugh at this. I guess it just what they do best

I propose acknowledging that black behavior is simply TOTALLY UNLIKE WHITE BEHAVIOR... then conducting ourselves accordingly.

The problem is that this story will be treated as "oh no, what's happing to AMERICAN YOUTH...?" When it's really, "what's happening to blacks?" And the answer is, they just do this shit. Nothing complicated about it. More spending won't fix this. More "multicultural sensitivity" programs will not stop this (the victim was BLACK, btw).

I propose acknowledging that black behavior is simply TOTALLY UNLIKE WHITE BEHAVIOR... then conducting ourselves accordingly.

The problem is that this story will be treated as "oh no, what's happing to AMERICAN YOUTH...?" When it's really, "what's happening to blacks?" And the answer is, they just do this shit. Nothing complicated about it. More spending won't fix this. More "multicultural sensitivity" programs will not stop this (the victim was BLACK, btw).
And the person that stopped to help the victim was white.

And the person that stopped to help the victim was white.

Just more proof that billy boy's the one with the sensitivity...

This isn't about race, it is about a culture without fathers.
White kids do the same, just clearly not as many fatherless white boys abs black boys.
Someone above wrote "they have gone feral" - this is exactly right.

Let's see a raise of hands as to how many men here would have feared the wrath of God if we knew our Dad would have saw us do this in a video?

A society without fathers is a society without rules.

White kids do the same, just clearly not as many fatherless white boys abs black boys.

Let's see a raise of hands as to how many men here would have feared the wrath of God if we knew our Dad would have saw us do this in a video?

I feared my old man a shit load more than any cop, that's for shit sure. :thup:

I feared my old man a shit load more than any cop, that's for shit sure. :thup:

Damn straight...if I saw my son punch an old man like this. Oh my God.
I would probably destroy his car....no seriously.

I doubt anybody wonders why you call black people *******.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

If they're gonna act like ******* I'll damn sure call them that.

If it was really such a terrible label they wouldn't call each other that.

Wise up!

Now you're a muslim? You once said you were conservative. So I take it you're a conservative muslim that just happens to be racist.

Forum List

Back