Cain Supporters: Do you Really Think The Media Is All Over Cain Because He Is Black?

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
I'm just curious. I know many of us who support cain may toss that at the liberals on the board but do you truly believe that.

I get why people say it to the libs here, its because Cain flies directly in the face of all of their false claims and lies of Conservative, Republican, Libertarian, and Tea Party racism and it feels good to be able to prove how wrong and ignorant they are about it.

That being said I dont think this story is getting a lot of attention because Cain is black. I think it is due to the fact that Cain is a conservative.

By pushing the "its the race card" thing some on the right are becoming hypocrites at best and diminishing honest claims by those who truly are hit with the race card at worse.

I'm just putting this out there to get my fellow cain supporters to think a little bit more about the situation.

Feel free to agree or disagree.

I'm just curious. I know many of us who support cain may toss that at the liberals on the board but do you truly believe that.

I get why people say it to the libs here, its because Cain flies directly in the face of all of their false claims and lies of Conservative, Republican, Libertarian, and Tea Party racism and it feels good to be able to prove how wrong and ignorant they are about it.

That being said I dont think this story is getting a lot of attention because Cain is black. I think it is due to the fact that Cain is a conservative.

By pushing the "its the race card" thing some on the right are becoming hypocrites at best and diminishing honest claims by those who truly are hit with the race card at worse.

I'm just putting this out there to get my fellow cain supporters to think a little bit more about the situation.

Absolutely true! Liberals don't trust Cain because of his so-called Conservative bona fides. Are there any Liberal posters here characterizing Cain as a witch doctor with loin cloth and bone in the nose? Any Liberal commentators calling Cain a Magic Negro? Has anyone seen any posts from Liberals questioning Cain's citizenship/religion/race of his parents?

What will constitute the target on Cain's back is his inept and unfair 9-9-9 plan, his utter lack of political expertise and his seeming contempt for competent expertise (Uzbecki-becki-becki-stan-stan).

I think its mainly because he is a conservative.

Absolutely true! Liberals don't trust Cain because of his so-called Conservative bona fides. Are there any Liberal posters here characterizing Cain as a witch doctor with loin cloth and bone in the nose? Any Liberal commentators calling Cain a Magic Negro? Has anyone seen any posts from Liberals questioning Cain's citizenship/religion/race of his parents?

What will constitute the target on Cain's back is his inept and unfair 9-9-9 plan, his utter lack of political expertise and his seeming contempt for competent expertise (Uzbecki-becki-becki-stan-stan).

it was five becki's.. and if a dem or any other legitimate candidate did that, he'd have been pilloried.

but not for the group who hates government so much that they think it's ok for a practical joke to become the nominee.

you'd think any normal group of people would have gotten the joke at quoting the pokemon song or taking his economic plan from the sims...

and that doesn't even get into the creep's history with women.

because ultimately the loony toon right will nominate anyone they think the left would find distasteful. it doesn't matter what they know... it doesn't matter what their experience... it doesn't even matter that the candidacy is clearly a practical joke... a dollar bet between the koch brothers.

please nominate the guy... pretty please. i want to see him talk about uzbecki becki becki becki becki stan stan during the debates.

no. it's because he's a goof.

It was the liberal media at the LA Times that first called obama the magic negro Obama the 'Magic Negro' - latimes.com

Obama fostered the situation over his birth certificate by refusing to release it, I personally always thought and still think he was born here but Obama had a hand in his own issues with the B.C. crowd.

As far as obama's race, no one questioned it as we all know he is part white and part black. People may have made negative comments relating to that fact but no one questioned that he has a mixed heritage.

The rest is a bunch of BS that didn't warrant a response but those things are legit concerns in my opinion that deserved a response and clarification

it was five becki's.. and if a dem or any other legitimate candidate did that, he'd have been pilloried.

but not for the group who hates government so much that they think it's ok for a practical joke to become the nominee.

you'd think any normal group of people would have gotten the joke at quoting the pokemon song or taking his economic plan from the sims...

and that doesn't even get into the creep's history with women.

because ultimately the loony toon right will nominate anyone they think the left would find distasteful. it doesn't matter what they know... it doesn't matter what their experience... it doesn't even matter that the candidacy is clearly a practical joke... a dollar bet between the koch brothers.

please nominate the guy... pretty please. i want to see him talk about uzbecki becki becki becki becki stan stan during the debates.

That Ubekistan comment, in context, doesn't look nearly as bad as you are playing it off to be.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZQ50ZXwPyw]Herman Cain Can't Name The President Of Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan - YouTube[/ame]

no. it's because he's a goof.

:cuckoo:

Just sayin'

It was the liberal media at the LA Times that first called obama the magic negro Obama the 'Magic Negro' - latimes.com

Obama fostered the situation over his birth certificate by refusing to release it, I personally always thought and still think he was born here but Obama had a hand in his own issues with the B.C. crowd.

As far as obama's race, no one questioned it as we all know he is part white and part black. People may have made negative comments relating to that fact but no one questioned that he has a mixed heritage.

The rest is a bunch of BS that didn't warrant a response but those things are legit concerns in my opinion that deserved a response and clarification
All those things were, and still are feebly used to de-legitmize Barack Obama as President of the United States. By way of race, in a ham handed way.

It's because he's a black man that doesn't know his place

That is a perfect example of what I was referring to in the first post...this is the type of comment I find to be wrong....and yes I support Cain.

Condalezza Rice explains it well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fIvscfEs6M]Rice: Cain shouldn't play the "race card" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwiQlx8W2R8]"Lynched" by Democrats - YouTube[/ame]

I have heard some comparing what is going on with Cain to what Thomas was referring to in that video.

I think its 2 very different scenerios, at least with Cain there is now a real person making claims that may or may not be true.

Forum List

Back