Black America Never HAD a Mind

And just like Hitler did with his "scientific consensus" about inferiority of Jews and Blacks, and the superiority of the German race, you trot out a big appeal to authority web page, attempting to back your racist assertions. When you well know, the DNA is identical and doesn't lie. It's HUMAN.

Your logical fallacies actually work against you.

I have a source -- linked -- and there are many more like it.

What is your source?

Or is calling me "Hitler" all you have?

There's nothing "identical" about DNA. In fact, DNA can tell us what race a person is.

I know it's hard to swallow that there are inherent differences between races, especially in intelligence. It isn't fun or happy information. It's actually pretty depressing. I think that explains the extreme reactions you get when you bring it up. But it doesn't mean it's not true.

No, Midnight. Race is far more than "skin color."

Race, Evolution, and Behavior
Your premise is, "Blacks are inferior to whites."

Right, Adolph?

When it comes to intelligence, whites are indeed superior to blacks.

In turn, Jews and Asians are superior to whites!

What do you have to say about that, beer boy?

Only in your mind are they superior. They will all die at their given time. Only in your mind does the sickness grow even if it does not birth from that mind.

But choice certainly does play its part. I have met bigots whose parents are anything but.

It's both nurture and nature that yields a William Joyce mentality.

Only in your mind are they superior. They will all die at their given time. Only in your mind does the sickness grow even if it does not birth from that mind.

But choice certainly does play its part. I have met bigots whose parents are anything but.

It's both nurture and nature that yields a William Joyce mentality.

This post sets a record for not making sense.

fail_01.jpg

Of course you do not understand William. You are so locked in finding differences within humanity that you have lost your own humanity.

Gone...

And you do your share of nurturing your own sickness.

all the evidence from every field points in the same direction, whites on average have better problem solving abilities that people consider 'smarts'.

that said, blacks have a different set of abilities and attributes due to evolution which were important for survival on Africa. they are better equiped to survive there. whites are better equiped to survive in cold areas. our society is built to make the best use of white attributes therefore it is not surprising that black abilities and behaviour doesnt perfectly mesh.

all the evidence from every field points in the same direction, whites on average have better problem solving abilities that people consider 'smarts'.

that said, blacks have a different set of abilities and attributes due to evolution which were important for survival on Africa. they are better equiped to survive there. whites are better equiped to survive in cold areas. our society is built to make the best use of white attributes therefore it is not surprising that black abilities and behaviour doesnt perfectly mesh.

Thats a load of bullshit, I will survive long after you racst white people are gone. I'm a what we call in my area of expertise a prepper, we have all races with in my area of interest and expertise, our color is camouflage the reason it's camo is because it makes everybody blend in, and when you racist are gone thats the only color there will be.

Thats a load of bullshit, I will survive long after you racst white people are gone. I'm a what we call in my area of expertise a prepper, we have all races with in my area of interest and expertise, our color is camouflage the reason it's camo is because it makes everybody blend in, and when you racist are gone thats the only color there will be.

is that supposed to make sense? smart people live longer, are more satisfied and happier, what ever their race. unfortunately there are not as many smart people as a ratio in the black race.

is that supposed to make sense? smart people live longer, are more satisfied and happier, what ever their race. unfortunately there are not as many smart people as a ratio in the black race.

smart people live longer

Really?
This from your earlier response.
whites on average have better problem solving abilities that people consider 'smarts'.
So your racist comment is just that, RACIST. Oh and the smart people got us into the mess we are in. Are you one of the elitist? Those are the ones that push the racisl issue.

Seriously...

White America's going nuts because we're being held responsible for black failures, but nobody admits that most black failure can be attributed to them having IQ's that are 15 points lower than whites.
Skin pigment is the only difference. It's the same blood, same DNA. Therefore it's nurture, not nature, which would explain your unsourced statistic, if it's true.

Is that true? I thought that regardless of nurture, blacks still performed lower on standardized tests. I'll have to look that up, but since it's not PC the data may be difficult to find.
In other words, it doesn't exist and you deflect from that fact by pretending it has anything to do with political correctness.

negged for lying.

I making an exception and replying in a thread started with a thoroughly repugnant OP.

There is no such thing as a RACIAL MIND. Whites don't share a collective MIND, neither do Blacks.

The only mind that matters is the individual's. Lumping a group of minds together based upon pigmentation is beyond ignorant.

And now, I'm done with this vile thread.

Last edited:
Seriously...

White America's going nuts because we're being held responsible for black failures, but nobody admits that most black failure can be attributed to them having IQ's that are 15 points lower than whites.

Serious question.... how come your IQ is so fucking low? You make me laugh with your obsession about how some races technically have a lower IQ.... You do realize that doesn't actually make you - as an individual - smarter than a black person, right? You're smart enough to work that out, I assume.

William, you are one dumb fuck... and I mean that in an honest, genuine attempt to help you understand how fucking moronic you are.

Seriously...

Skin pigment is the only difference. It's the same blood, same DNA. Therefore it's nurture, not nature, which would explain your unsourced statistic, if it's true.
:cool::cool::cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Is that true? I thought that regardless of nurture, blacks still performed lower on standardized tests. I'll have to look that up, but since it's not PC the data may be difficult to find.
In other words, it doesn't exist and you deflect from that fact by pretending it has anything to do with political correctness.

negged for lying.

The data is out there and easily accessible. This chart is from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth, a long term study of a 12,600 youths tested for IQ.

468829325_98bc4ef24f.jpg

These results replicate hundreds of other IQ studies on racial IQ. What to make of the information is up to you, but the facts in the OP cannot be denied.

Would anyone argue that black people in general are better athletes than white people? That might be nature or nuture as black people might work a lot harder in sports because they believe that is the only thing they can be successful at. I dunno.

negged for lying.

The data is out there and easily accessible. This chart is from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth, a long term study of a 12,600 youths tested for IQ.

468829325_98bc4ef24f.jpg

These results replicate hundreds of other IQ studies on racial IQ. What to make of the information is up to you, but the facts in the OP cannot be denied.
Thanks for the effort, but you didn't address my point at all.

What race are you again?

Race has nothing to do with intelligence. It is about nurture and how you were raised and your environment. If knowledge is rewarded then it is more likely you learn. Asians do well here because they value education and we have lost the family involvement. If the child does not do well it is the teachers fault. We need to get off the race kick.

negged for lying.

468829325_98bc4ef24f.jpg

What race are you again?

I was addressing your denial that data exists backing the claim of lower black IQ.

468829325_98bc4ef24f.jpg

What race are you again?

I was addressing your denial that data exists backing the claim of lower black IQ.
That wasn't the point you replied to...again, what race are you?

negged for lying.

468829325_98bc4ef24f.jpg

The problem that I have is that idiots assume that because, statistically speaking, blacks - as a race - score lower in IQ tests... Racists read this that all blacks are less intelligent than all whites.

By the evidence provided on this board - by idiots like William, Tank et al, that is blatantly untrue.

Racists are always at the lower end of the IQ scale, in my opinion.... no matter what race they claim.

Forum List

Back