Black America Never HAD a Mind

Skin pigment is the only difference. It's the same blood, same DNA. Therefore it's nurture, not nature, which would explain your unsourced statistic, if it's true.

Is that true? I thought that regardless of nurture, blacks still performed lower on standardized tests. I'll have to look that up, but since it's not PC the data may be difficult to find.
In other words, it doesn't exist and you deflect from that fact by pretending it has anything to do with political correctness.

negged for lying.

The data exists and your little neg-rep just shows how hateful and intolerant you are. Again, you have zero redeeming qualities, Ravi. You epitomize the modern-day liberal. Remember my thread a long time ago about Closet Racists? That's you. If William Joyce is a racist, you're 10 times worse.

Thanks for the effort, but you didn't address my point at all.

What race are you again?

I was addressing your denial that data exists backing the claim of lower black IQ.
That wasn't the point you replied to...again, what race are you?

I am a member of the human race.

Staying on point, since there is no dispute about the data, the question is what to do about the fact that blacks and whites manifest a non-trivial difference on a crucial trait that leads to differences in outcome in a competitive society.

I am in the camp that says society should discontinue promoting people on the basis of the color of their skin, and instead judge people solely upon individual merit. This is what Martin Luther King advocated, and I think anyone who values fairness would agree.

Is that true? I thought that regardless of nurture, blacks still performed lower on standardized tests. I'll have to look that up, but since it's not PC the data may be difficult to find.
In other words, it doesn't exist and you deflect from that fact by pretending it has anything to do with political correctness.

negged for lying.

The data exists and your little neg-rep just shows how hateful and intolerant you are. Again, you have zero redeeming qualities, Ravi. You epitomize the modern-day liberal. Remember my thread a long time ago about Closet Racists? That's you. If William Joyce is a racist, you're 10 times worse.
More deflection. Post the evidence that "regardless of nurture, blacks still performed lower on standardized tests" little boy.

negged for lying.

The data is out there and easily accessible. This chart is from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth, a long term study of a 12,600 youths tested for IQ.

468829325_98bc4ef24f.jpg

These results replicate hundreds of other IQ studies on racial IQ. What to make of the information is up to you, but the facts in the OP cannot be denied.

The problem that I have is that idiots assume that because, statistically speaking, blacks - as a race - score lower in IQ tests... Racists read this that all blacks are less intelligent than all whites.

By the evidence provided on this board - by idiots like William, Tank et al, that is blatantly untrue.

Racists are always at the lower end of the IQ scale, in my opinion.... no matter what race they claim.

Clearly it doesn't mean "all blacks are less intelligent than all whites" and anyone who believes this would qualify as a racist. However, there are differences in the races. And as I pointed out in a previous post, "I, for one, enjoy living in a world with a diversity of races, especially mixed races."

negged for lying.

More deflection. Post the evidence that "regardless of nurture, blacks still performed lower on standardized tests" little boy.

You have a problem using Google? See, the way simpleton haters like you approach this sensitive subject is that I post data and you say "that's from a racist website!" So do your own research, miscreant. I've been done with you for a least a couple years because you're too much of a friggin idiot to understand anything. And I'm certainly not alone on USMB. Many see through your BS and choose to ignore you because you're hopeless. Now go crawl back under your rock and plan your next neg-rep party. That's all you've got.

You have a problem using Google? See, the way simpleton haters like you approach this sensitive subject is that I post data and you say "that's from a racist website!" So do your own research, miscreant. I've been done with you for a least a couple years because you're too much of a friggin idiot to understand anything. And I'm certainly not alone on USMB. Many see through your BS and choose to ignore you because you're hopeless. Now go crawl back under your rock and plan your next neg-rep party. That's all you've got.
As usual, you make baseless assertions and cannot back them up.

Good work.

HeadStart is a perfect example of how nurture doesnt have lasting effects on intelligence. but it does help socializing skills so it is not useless, just expensive for the small increases.

negged for lying.

The MN Trans Racial Adoption study proved this point emphatically. Black children raised in upper middle class white Minnesotan homes fared no better on IQ tests at the age of 17 than the Minnesota black average.

2nhgg2x.jpg

This would be an optimum environment for blacks to be raised in for cognitive development, probably better than the majority of white children in this country experience. Assuming that between-race differences in family nurturing cause the IQ difference, it should have been erased in this study but it wasn't. So regardless of the family environment the black-white IQ gap remains.

I hope you find this evidence compelling.

You must have intelligence to know how to nuture

Race has nothing to do with intelligence. It is about nurture and how you were raised and your environment. If knowledge is rewarded then it is more likely you learn. Asians do well here because they value education and we have lost the family involvement. If the child does not do well it is the teachers fault. We need to get off the race kick.

teachers should be assessed by how much their students learn compared to their students ability(IQ). it is easy to teach smart kids, difficult to teach dull ones.

[ QUOTE=bigrebnc1775;3399831]
Thats a load of bullshit, I will survive long after you racst white people are gone. I'm a what we call in my area of expertise a prepper, we have all races with in my area of interest and expertise, our color is camouflage the reason it
's camo is because it makes everybody blend in, and when you racist are gone thats the only color there will be.

is that supposed to make sense? smart people live longer, are more satisfied and happier, what ever their race. unfortunately there are not as many smart people as a ratio in the black race.

smart people live longer

Really?
This from your earlier response.
whites on average have better problem solving abilities that people consider 'smarts'.
So your racist comment is just that, RACIST. Oh and the smart people got us into the mess we are in. Are you one of the elitist? Those are the ones that push the racisl issue.[/QUOTE]

do you really think we would be better off with stupid people running things? I am positive society would be worse. smart people are the ones who build things, provide electricity and improve health care. do you really want to go back to sitting in the dark and dying from an infected scratch? like africa?

What I find interesting is that on the ground I see American Blacks taking more power for themselves and exerting far more power of this influence to raise the levels of their young.

With irony I use the concept of "Cream Rising To The Top" analogy, and I put forward that the Black "Cream" are doing quite well in America. They have learned to play the game rather well. One look at the White House clarifies that thought.

Then I look at tank, et al and my comparison is over. Clearly he is not the White "Cream".

:razz:

This is what a Canadian sees at any rate.

What I find interesting is that on the ground I see American Blacks taking more power for themselves and exerting far more power of this influence to raise the levels of their young.

With irony I use the concept of "Cream Rising To The Top" analogy, and I put forward that the Black "Cream" are doing quite well in America. They have learned to play the game rather well. One look at the White House clarifies that thought.

Then I look at tank, et al and my comparison is over. Clearly he is not the White "Cream".

that so many blacks can achieve middle class status and above is a sure sign that racism has abated. that so many blacks remain mired in disolution is a sign that as a group they often lack the basic abilities to improve themselves.

that so many blacks can achieve middle class status and above is a sure sign that racism has abated. that so many blacks remain mired in disolution is a sign that as a group they often lack the basic abilities to improve themselves.

Oh, it's a multi-generational thing indeed. I see the movement as clear as crystal though.

Seriously...

White America's going nuts because we're being held responsible for black failures, but nobody admits that most black failure can be attributed to them having IQ's that are 15 points lower than whites.
Skin pigment is the only difference. It's the same blood, same DNA. Therefore it's nurture, not nature, which would explain your unsourced statistic, if it's true.

Probable Race of a Stain Donor
Edge: THE NATURE OF NORMAL HUMAN VARIETY A Talk with Armand Leroi
National Estimates of the Timing of Sexual Maturation and Racial Differences Among US Children -- Sun et al. 110 (5): 911 -- Pediatrics
Race differences in average IQ are largely genetic
Race, genes, and intelligence. (1) - By William Saletan - Slate Magazine
Serum testosterone levels in healthy young black a... [J Natl Cancer Inst. 1986] - PubMed result

No, Midnight. Race is far more than "skin color."

Race, Evolution, and Behavior
Your premise is, "Blacks are inferior to whites."

Right, Adolph?
Depends on the criteria

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Taboo-Athletes-Dominate-Sports-Afraid/dp/1891620398]Amazon.com: Taboo : Why Black Athletes Dominate Sports and Why We're Afraid to Talk About It (9781891620393): Jon Entine, Earl Smith: Books[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Sociobiology-New-Synthesis-Twenty-Fifth-Anniversary/dp/0674002350]Amazon.com: Sociobiology: The New Synthesis, Twenty-Fifth Anniversary Edition (9780674002357): Edward O. Wilson: Books[/ame]

Forum List

Back