What would today's teenagers want for Christmas?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I was so easy to gift to....A case of .22lr ammo and a case of #6 shot 12ga field loads and I was GTG.

Sigh, I would have no idea what to get for the ungrateful crumb smugglers of today.

I guess whatever Tic-Toc tells them they need? :dunno:

What would today's teenagers want for Christmas?​

Reassignment surgery.
Plastic surgery.
To tell everybody else on the planet how to live.
To rant and scream and throw tantrums because someone said "NO" to you.
To kill, maim, and destroy because your lousy parents didn't have the balls to teach you reality.

Oh, wait.........

They already do that.

6add4ae35c0cf597802322fd048b38ff.gif

A book on being self sufficient...
As in paying all their own bills (car note, cell phone, insurance, rent, groceries and etc) by getting a job and working for it all.

Maybe a Dave Ramsey book....

I was so easy to gift to....A case of .22lr ammo and a case of #6 shot 12ga field loads and I was GTG.

Sigh, I would have no idea what to get for the ungrateful crumb smugglers of today.

IPhone, IPad and the ability to dress as the opposite sex…

Christmas for me was fresh clothes for the rest of the year and good old fashion European Food I dearly miss…

A few years ago I gifted a gun safe (because gun's shouldn't be stored under a bed or in a closet) to my son and he told me it wasn't big enough...wth.

They don't know. Just give them cash.

I'm guessing this is a teen that you know and not a general question?

What are their interests? And I don't mean a new gadget, but do they show any interest in mechanics? Construction? Or as you mentioned, guns and shooting??? OR?????

Maybe offer your time to teach them more about some activities that would actually be a great skill to have instead of playing into the same crap they do now?

Just a thought

Forum List

Back