Birthers Lay an Egg

actually, if you look at when that document was signed(it has the date at the bottom) Kenya was a republic then

Not on February 17, 1964 they weren't.

Order in Council or instrument in consequence of Kenya having become a Republic, may be made so as to have effect from 12th December 1964.
Kenya Republic Act 1965 (c.5)

Besides that, it has an awfully modern look for something that issued in '64 (and the paper is pretty crisp and clean for something 45 years old). Dan Rather, anyone? :lol:
But it's got foldies in it and everything!,

How long you suppose Slappy, the guy who forged it, carried it around folded in his back pocket?

And it's a copy! It's just an image on a computer screen! Computer type!

I want to see the original! Not a reissued image on the interwebs!

:lol:

'Course, this Kenyan BC claims he was born on August 4th. So that goes back to what I'd posted earlier regarding the birth announcements in the HI papers...

The timeline doesn't work. No way in hell they could have flown back to HI and had the DOH release the information to the newspapers in time for the announcements to appear on Sunday the 13th.

The idiot who forged the document should have at least made the date of birth a week or two earlier. But then, we get into all the stuff we discussed above about how they couldn't have fooled anyone into believing this was a brand-new newborn.

"Republic of Kenya" ROFLMAO!!!!!

They are dumb as a bag of hammers :lol:

http://memory.loc.gov/frd/cs/profiles/Kenya.pdf

"Kenya became independent on December 12, 1963, and the next year became a republic and joined the Commonwealth."
quit laughing emma
the document was signed after it became a republic
he clearly didnt READ the document too well
When DId Kenya declare itself as a Republic, Dive?

<jeopardy song plays>
read the bottom where it is signed
LOL

btw, i'm not saying its REAL
lol
just that your claim doesnt fit

Last edited:
quit laughing emma
the document was signed after it became a republic
he clearly didnt READ the document too well

<jeopardy song plays>
LOL

lol
What DATE in 1964? That's kind of important here.

And thanks for calling me a stupid moron - with a ref. lol

<jeopardy song plays>
LOL

lol
What DATE in 1964? That's kind of important here.

And thanks for calling me a stupid moron - with a ref. lol
because it doesnt matter what the date was
its fake
since the state of HI says he was born there
and
they could have called themselves a republic before it was widely known outside of the country
that is possible
so that alone doesnt prove it being fake

So where is the record of him being naturalized?

"You can't open the book of my life and jump in the middle"
- Captain Malcolm Reynolds
Sorry. Too vague for me at this hour.

Where is the record of his naturalization ceremony? Or for that matter his "green card"? Both are public record.

Unless you believe he's an illegal alien who has resided in the US all these many years.
The first thing obama did when he hit the Oval Office, and I mean the FIRST thing, was sign an executive order SEALING ALL his personal records, BC, passport, college records, health records, immigration records, everything.

Is that the transparency he was talking about? I keep coming back to that quote from obama saying, "if I hide anything from you, I'll tell you why." Gee, seems to me asking why obama is hiding his BC is one of those things he should be telling us why he's hiding it... don't you?

Last edited:
The republican governor who actively campaigned for McCain/Palin verified the states possession of Obama's original BC.

The state registrar verified it.

Director of department of health verified it.

Authentic Hawaii COLB posted online.

2 separate birth announcements in our 2 local papers.

If all that does not prove he is a citizen, then I am pretty sure no one born in Hawaii is. When I request a BC, I get the same thing Obama posted, a COLB, also our certification of marriages are in a similar format as well.

Important passage from the article cited:
"The law further states that the Health Department "shall not permit inspection of public health statistics records, or issue a certified copy of any such record or part thereof, unless it is satisfied that the applicant has a direct and tangible interest in the record."

Those who have "direct and tangible interest" are generally limited to the person named in the record, the spouse, parent, descendant, or personal representative, or by someone who is involved in marital, parental or death litigation involving the named person's vital record or other legal reason established by a court order, and various official agency or organization representatives, including the state director of health, according to the law."
So President Obama could release this document at anytime he should so choose.

Why doesn't he?

How can he release a document the state no longer issues?

Did you read it?

I clearly states he can get a certified copy of the original.

Wrong! What they will send you for the $10 is a COLB. Not original BC. Call the office and verify for yourself (808) 586-4533

Did you read it?

I clearly states he can get a certified copy of the original.

Wrong! What they will send you for the $10 is a COLB. Not original BC. Call the office and verify for yourself (808) 586-4533
i'm sure they have been harrassed enough already
;)

The answering message should say "Hello you reached the Hawaii State Dept of Health if you are calling for vital records press 1, if you are calling about Obama's birth certificate get a life. Thank you and have a nice day"

i'm sure they have been harrassed enough already
;)

The answering message should say "Hello you reached the Hawaii State Dept of Health if you are calling for vital records press 1, if you are calling about Obama's birth certificate get a life. Thank you and have a nice day"
that would only get them to say "see, its a cover up"

but, that would be damned funny

Forum List

Back