Birthers Lay an Egg

New, funny as hell twist.

The idiot birthers via Orly Tits, are now claiming they found his Kenyan Birth Certificate,

Yee Haw! huh?

One problem: The document says "Republic of Kenya" on it - except...Wait for it:

Kenya was not a Republic when the "document" was signed!

!

Unveiled! Hawaii's 1961 long-form birth certificates

Check out the link in the WND story.

Meanwhile, an image of an apparently fraudulent Kenyan certificate of birth circulated on the Web today from an unknown source. It alleged Obama was born in Mombasa. But a contributor at FreeRepublic.com debunked it, declaring "Busted!"

He pointed out that the background text, in Dutch, explained, in a rough translation, "This is not a government document. This is political commentary."
:lol:

[/indent]So again I ask, why doesn't President Obama, the defender of transparency, just release the documentation that is being requested, instead of actively blocking it's release?

Because the state only issues COLB upon request for a birth certificate. I've shown you this several times.

You keep saying it but it proves nothing.

I agree that the state of Hawaii only issues COLB as proof of birth.

I have proved that Obama could request a copy of his original birth certificate if he chose to do so.

Have you posted a credible link that states that if Obama sought a copy of his long form it would be refused?

If you have would you mind reposting it...I missed it.

Now for real I'm going fishing...I'll be back on tonight.

It doesn't say certified copies on the genealogy request page...it just says copies.

Your argument is faulty -just because the DOH doesn't issue a certified copy of the long form as proof of birth doesn't mean they can't provide regular (non-certified) copies for other uses, such as genealogical research.

In fact we've proved that they do provide copies for genealogical research.
Well, as far as Obama goes, a copy that isn't 'certified' wouldn't mean squat. So I'm not sure what your point is regarding the possible issuance of long forms for genealogy. But I've seen nothing here that proves they provide "long" copies for that purpose (and sorry, the link you provide isn't loading, server down... I'll try again in a bit).

This would be mind-numbingly easy for the BC crowd to prove. All they need to do is find someone who was born in Hawaii (preferably in the early 60's so we'd know the form would be similar to Obama's) to request a long form of their birth certificate from the state DOH.
Ok. Thanks.

Then we move on to my other question. And here's someone y'all can get to prove it:

Have her request a long form BC from the state DOH. That would be perfect... her children were born the day after President Obama.

that certificate shown is the original, given to parents at birth, NOT a copy of the copy, of the original, the state holds on to....???

and the number for obama makes PERFECT SENSE as the mother stated of the twins, she entered the hospital in labor PRIOR to mrs obama... the numbers are all close enough in sequence....and PERFECT EXAMPLE of how this WILL NOT STOP with the original being shown....btw, do you have a copy of president bush's ORIGINAL birth certificate, what hospital he was born in, the doc's name, the address of parents when born etc???

the information not pertaining to place/country of birth will be redacted and should be redacted including personal information to the parents....

care

Last edited:
Check out the link in the WND story.

Meanwhile, an image of an apparently fraudulent Kenyan certificate of birth circulated on the Web today from an unknown source. It alleged Obama was born in Mombasa. But a contributor at FreeRepublic.com debunked it, declaring "Busted!"

He pointed out that the background text, in Dutch, explained, in a rough translation, "This is not a government document. This is political commentary."

LOLOL!!

There are even Freepers who are getting tired of this birther horseshit!

[/indent]So again I ask, why doesn't President Obama, the defender of transparency, just release the documentation that is being requested, instead of actively blocking it's release?

Because the state only issues COLB upon request for a birth certificate. I've shown you this several times.

You keep saying it but it proves nothing.

I agree that the state of Hawaii only issues COLB as proof of birth.

I have proved that Obama could request a copy of his original birth certificate if he chose to do so.

Have you posted a credible link that states that if Obama sought a copy of his long form it would be refused?

If you have would you mind reposting it...I missed it.

Now for real I'm going fishing...I'll be back on tonight.
Have fun fishing.

You haven't proved Obama can get a long form on request (unless you believe he is over 75 years of age). I have proven that state law gives the DOH the authority to regulate what forms they use and issue (and such has the force of law), and that they ONLY issue COLB.

But again. It would be simple for the bc crowd to prove this wrong. Simply get someone to request a long form BC. That woman in the WND article would be perfect for this.

Last edited:
that certificate shown is the original, given to parents at birth, NOT a copy of the copy, of the original, the state holds on to....???

The one the woman is holding wasn't issued to her at birth. Without clicking on the link again, I believe it says 1966 or '65. Probably the copy she got to enroll her kids in school.

Last edited:
Ok. Thanks.

Then we move on to my other question. And here's someone y'all can get to prove it:

Have her request a long form BC from the state DOH. That would be perfect... her children were born the day after President Obama.

The one the woman is holding wasn't issued to her at birth. Without clicking on the link again, I believe it says 1966 or '65. Probably the copy she got to enroll her kids in school.

ahhhhh....ty, well my original was black like that, so i presumed....?

i lost it, my copies all looked like obama's....i have lost it, SEVERAL TIMES....though i am certain they are all in a SAFE place somewhere around here! :D

"Republic of Kenya" ROFLMAO!!!!!

They are dumb as a bag of hammers :lol:

Constitution:

12 December 1963; amended as a republic 1964

http://memory.loc.gov/frd/cs/profiles/Kenya.pdf

"Kenya became independent on December 12, 1963, and the next year became a republic and joined the Commonwealth."
It didn't become a republic till some 10 months later.

Oily Tits and her gang really fucked up on that one. lol.

Constitution:

"Kenya became independent on December 12, 1963, and the next year became a republic and joined the Commonwealth."
It didn't become a republic till some 10 months later.

Oily Tits and her gang really fucked up on that one. lol.

Yeah they did. Big time :lol:

The idiot birthers via Orly Tits, are now claiming they found his Kenyan Birth Certificate,

Yee Haw! huh?

One problem: The document says "Republic of Kenya" on it - except...Wait for it:

!
actually, if you look at when that document was signed(it has the date at the bottom) Kenya was a republic then

Constitution:

quit laughing emma
the document was signed after it became a republic
he clearly didnt READ the document too well

Constitution:

quit laughing emma
the document was signed after it became a republic
he clearly didnt READ the document too well
When DId Kenya declare itself as a Republic, Dive?

<jeopardy song plays>

Yee Haw! huh?

!
actually, if you look at when that document was signed(it has the date at the bottom) Kenya was a republic then

Not on February 17, 1964 they weren't.

Order in Council or instrument in consequence of Kenya having become a Republic, may be made so as to have effect from 12th December 1964.
Kenya Republic Act 1965 (c.5)

Besides that, it has an awfully modern look for something that issued in '64 (and the paper is pretty crisp and clean for something 45 years old). Dan Rather, anyone? :lol:

Yee Haw! huh?

!

Not on February 17, 1964 they weren't.

Order in Council or instrument in consequence of Kenya having become a Republic, may be made so as to have effect from 12th December 1964.
Kenya Republic Act 1965 (c.5)

Besides that, it has an awfully modern look for something that issued in '64 (and the paper is pretty crisp and clean for something 45 years old). Dan Rather, anyone? :lol:
But it's got foldies in it and everything!,

How long you suppose Slappy, the guy who forged it, carried it around folded in his back pocket?

Forum List

Back