birther press conference tomorrow 12/15 at 4

So eight years after W left office and a month before Obama does, you want Obama off the hook and you want the blame where it belongs, BBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH.

You see any hypocrisy in that? I do ...

:laugh:

076270b1ff0bf2c91443c1a3d0ffe85b9ed9f93a7f6a2476e26a80586aaa7839.jpg

Whirled Nuts Daily :rofl: Dug their own hole and even now ------- still diggin'.

:dig:

Remember, it was Arpaio who in 2012 dispatched a deputy and his volunteer posse to Hawaii as part of his criminal investigation into Obama’s birth certificate.

Did he really.

Anybody know how the sheriff of an AridZona county has jurisdiction in Hawaìi?

Or is that why he lost his job?

Narrated Wiki: >> As of September 2015, cases involving Arpaio or his office have cost Maricopa County taxpayers $142 million in legal expenses, settlements, and court awards.[1] <<

Yup.

Well, Obama was the first to accuse himself of being born in Kenya instead of Hawaii. So I agree with your indignation what an ass wipe it would take to say he wasn't born in Hawaii. It's comic.

What's your point again?

My point was all about A Rappa Hoe and his epic abuses of power, not O'bama.

But since you wanna change my point since you can't deal with the one I made, lemme axe you this ---
no, not "link?". Don't need it. Rather ....

----- How the fuck would O'bama know where he was born? How would anybody?

So eight years after W left office and a month before Obama does, you want Obama off the hook and you want the blame where it belongs, BBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH.

LOL- President Obama is not on the hook for anything. He is on his way to I am sure an enjoyable retirement.
He certainly deserves an enjoyable retirement after all the bullshit he had to deal with day in and day out.

And if he does decide to hit the speech circuit, he will be in such high demand, he'll probably be able to pull in a million dollars per speech.

Whirled Nuts Daily :rofl: Dug their own hole and even now ------- still diggin'.

Remember, it was Arpaio who in 2012 dispatched a deputy and his volunteer posse to Hawaii as part of his criminal investigation into Obama’s birth certificate.

Did he really.

Narrated Wiki: >> As of September 2015, cases involving Arpaio or his office have cost Maricopa County taxpayers $142 million in legal expenses, settlements, and court awards.[1] <<

Yup.

Well, Obama was the first to accuse himself of being born in Kenya instead of Hawaii. So I agree with your indignation what an ass wipe it would take to say he wasn't born in Hawaii. It's comic.

What's your point again?

But since you wanna change my point since you can't deal with the one I made, lemme axe you this ---

So you're saying his parents told him he was born in Kenya? Cool, so then why does he claim he was born in Hawaii? After he said he was born in Kenya

LOL- President Obama is not on the hook for anything. He is on his way to I am sure an enjoyable retirement.
He certainly deserves an enjoyable retirement after all the bullshit he had to deal with day in and day out.

And if he does decide to hit the speech circuit, he will be in such high demand, he'll probably be able to pull in a million dollars per speech.

Turns out that public service means the public is serving you, huh?

Did he really.

Yup.

What's your point again?

So you're saying his parents told him he was born in Kenya? Cool, so then why does he claim he was born in Hawaii? After he said he was born in Kenya

Whelp --- the birth certificates say so. That's how I know about my own birth; I certainly don't remember it.
The local Honolulu newspapers at the time said so too.

I'm pretty sure "E.F. Lavender" wasn't there though.

But no, he didn't say he was born in Kenya. There's no "K" in Hawaìi.

Did he really.

Yup.

What's your point again?

Whelp --- the birth certificates say so. That's how I know about my own birth; I certainly don't remember it.

So your theory is he told his publisher he was born in Kenya because his parents ... who remember the event ... told him he was born in Kenya? Interesting. What a couple of shits, why do you suppose they did that?

If the alleged evidence proves accurate.
If the matter comes before a reformed Supreme Court.
If the court rules Obama never was legally president.
THEN all his phone and pen bullshit is null, void, and unenforcible.
Gonna save President Trump a ton of work through having a much smaller swamp to drain.

Do I believe all those "ifs" might fly?

You'll just have to guess.

I simply take delight in worrying the living shit out of our Snowflake Contingent!

Sucks to be you!

i think chicago central is going to wish they hadn't released the second "long form" after three years, but that was a lot from Trump, who is now going to be president. political poetic justice.

Did he really.

Yup.

What's your point again?

So your theory is he told his publisher he was born in Kenya because his parents ... who remember the event ... told him he was born in Kenya? Interesting. What a couple of shits, why do you suppose they did that?

Ah good. It must be time for the Wednesday Weasel Word Wank.

Lesson 57:
If you paint yourself into a corner using Point A, simply return and pretend you actually made Point B.

"Obama said he was born in Kenya" becomes
"Obama's publisher said he was born in Kenya"
BAD: *Do Not* insert "oh wait did I say O'bama? I meant his publisher. My mistake".
GOOD: if questioned, explain "I never said Point A, I always said Point B. We have always been at war with Eastasia".

Lesson 58:
Make your bogus point sound less bogus through inflationary terms. Just as a garbage collector can be euphemized as a "sanitation engineer", a clerk who typesets a pamphlet can be a "publisher". Sounds more important.

Tune in again next week for more Wondrous Wascally Weasel Words from Wantonly Widiculous Writers. Brought to you by Preparation H.

What's your point again?

Ah good. It must be time for the Wednesday Weasel Word Wank.

Lesson 57:
If you paint yourself into a corner using Point A, simply return and pretend you actually made Point B.

"Obama said he was born in Kenya" becomes
"Obama's publisher said he was born in Kenya"
IMPORTANT: *Do Not* insert "oh wait did I say O'bama? I meant his publisher. My mistake".

Lesson 58:
Make your bogus point sound less bogus through inflationary terms. Just as a garbage collector can be euphemized as a "sanitation engineer", a clerk who typesets a pamphlet can be a "publisher". Sounds more important.

Tune in again next week for more Wondrous Wascally Weasel Words from Wantonly Widiculous Writers. Brought to you by Preparation H.

You're overthinking this.

:lmao: Wow, I never told you that before!!!! :lmao:

Sorry, amusing myself. You said Obama said he was born in Kenya because he doesn't remember. I'm good with that, trying to help you. Doesn't that make his parents a couple of shits though saying he was born in Kenya when he was born in Hawaii? Wow, what a shitty thing to do to your kid, isn't it?

You said Obama said he was born in Kenya because he doesn't remember.

No I did not. That doesn't even make sense in English. I wouldn't write something that makes no sense.

Doesn't that make his parents a couple of shits though saying he was born in Kenya when he was born in Hawaii?

Seeing as how they put the announcements in the Honolulu paper, and seeing as how the birth certificates always said that -- no.

Wow, what a shitty thing to do to your kid, isn't it?

Know what my mother did for me when I was like four years old? Taught me to read.
Perhaps she should have taught you too.

Story breaking everywhere! Can't wait to see what they're going to reveal. By the way, it will be held at 4pm Phoenix time.

Sheriff Arpaio to reveal 'newest revelations' on President Obama's birth certificate

Arpaio plans news conference on Obama birth certificate investigation

Outgoing Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has announced that he will hold a news conference on Thursday to present the newest revelations in his years-long investigation of President Obama's birth certificate.

The news conference is scheduled for 4 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 15, 2016.

Forum List

Back