Birth Cert stuff

It doesn't sound like either Trump or Obama are eligible to serve as President. It's a good thing neither one has a chance of becoming President.

nahhhhhhh, they BOTH are eligible... ;)

:) But anyway, from the link:

Trump's mother, it should be noted, was born in Scotland, which is not part of the United States. His plane is registered in the Bahamas, also a foreign country. This fact pattern -- along with the wave of new questions surrounding what he claims is a birth certificate -- raises serious doubts about his eligibility to serve as President of the United States.

Expect the Constitution to be Amended to allow foreigners to run for President in the next few years.

it doesn't matter where Trump's mother was born....he was born in the USA.....(and yes, I know he did not present his State COLB, but he can get it and show he was born a citizen) and it doesn't matter what country his plane is registered in....

He is a natural born citizen, just as Obama is a natural born citizen....trump just needs to get his State, notarized COLB....as Obama has done.

nahhhhhhh, they BOTH are eligible... ;)

Trump's mother, it should be noted, was born in Scotland, which is not part of the United States. His plane is registered in the Bahamas, also a foreign country. This fact pattern -- along with the wave of new questions surrounding what he claims is a birth certificate -- raises serious doubts about his eligibility to serve as President of the United States.

Expect the Constitution to be Amended to allow foreigners to run for President in the next few years.

it doesn't matter where Trump's mother was born....he was born in the USA.....(and yes, I know he did not present his State COLB, but he can get it and show he was born a citizen) and it doesn't matter what country his plane is registered in....

He is a natural born citizen, just as Obama is a natural born citizen....trump just needs to get his State, notarized COLB....as Obama has done.

I don't think we have enough information to determine whether Obama or Trump are natural born citizens. On a related note, I observed first hand how certain damning facts about Bill and Hillary Clinton were covered up during the 1992 Presidential election, so I know easy it is to cover up the truth. In 2008, an African organization was ready to release information about Obama's birth and how Michelle Obama was so pissed she said, "that doesn't make him less of an American!" The information was never released and the website was shut down. This information has been erased.

But whatever. I just laugh now. The truth is what people in power want us to believe.

I don't think we have enough information to determine whether Obama or Trump are natural born citizens. On a related note, I observed first hand how certain damning facts about Bill and Hillary Clinton were covered up during the 1992 Presidential election, so I know easy it is to cover up the truth. In 2008, an African organization was ready to release information about Obama's birth and how Michelle Obama was so pissed she said, "that doesn't make him less of an American!" The information was never released and the website was shut down. This information has been erased.

But whatever. I just laugh now. The truth is what people in power want us to believe.

you'd have to STRETCH that conspiracy of Obama's BACK TO HIS BIRTH in 1961, when the Hawaii State Department of Health posted in their weekly newspaper ad on marriages and births in Hawaii, that Obama was born in Hawaii....

I don't think so.... in fact, it's impossible..... not even the Clintons could accomplish something of that nature! :razz:

you'd have to STRETCH that conspiracy of Obama's BACK TO HIS BIRTH in 1961, when the Hawaii State Department of Health posted in their weekly newspaper ad on marriages and births in Hawaii, that Obama was born in Hawaii....

I don't think so.... in fact, it's impossible..... not even the Clintons could accomplish something of that nature! :razz:

It can be done. The Clinton's pulled of some doozies. But if you want to believe Obama and his willing accomplices, that's fine with me.

Nope.... The announcement in the "Births, Marriages, Death" section read: "Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Hwy., son, Aug. 4."...no place of birth, just born.

I have to say I find it ridiculous that every single post or thread about Obama's missing birth certificate is put in Conspiracy Theories. Everybody is talking about it....Trump even brought it up on The View, for heaven's sakes. Where of course he was promptly called a racist when the harpies set up their wail...

I don't think people who are troubled by this issue are necessarily conspiracists. It's not necessarily a belief in a "conspiracy" that leads people to want Obama to show his birth cert. Cheney (or was it McCain?) was required to show his to prove his eligibility. People want Obama held to the same standard.

Of course, Obama doesn't believe he answers to the American people, so he will continue to show his disregard for them by withholding the information they ask for...

Anyway, I think it's silly to post every single message about the very current, very serious issue that keeps coming up, and will continue to come up through 2012 and beyond, in Conspiracy Theories. It could be the thing best remembered about Obama's presidency. It's near sighted of you to shrug off all interest as craziness. At the very least I think it qualifies as a current event. I can't go 10 minutes online, on tv or on the radio without running across it...

Yes, it is silly Allie. Someone here has an agenda that's a mod, and admin is allowing them to continue with it.

Fact of the matter is, obama has NOT produced a "real, verifiable, birth certificate," or a "certificate of birth," or anything of the sort that declares "where he was born." That's why a good half or more of America still would like to see one. It is NOT a "conspiracy," it's a FACT. What he has produced is a "certification of live birth" which the state of Hawaii issued to ANYONE born ANYWHERE in 1961, and it makes NO DISTINCTION WHAT SO EVER WHERE YOU, HE, OR ANYONE ELSE THAT WAS ISSUED ONE WHERE THEY WERE BORN. It is USELESS, PERIOD, as PROOF OF WHERE HE WAS BORN... **FACT**, no conspiracy about it.

But if you do want to talk conspiracy... the fact of the matter is that since obama took office, he immediately signed an Executive Order HIDING his birth certificate, and has spent MILLIONS OF DOLLARS paying a small ARMY of attorneys to KEEP IT THAT WAY. Possibly someone after all this time is able to explain why obama would do that.

He hasn't spent "millions" and any monies that he has spent on lawyers were to DEFEND against the bogus allegations not to keep his birth certificate hidden.

Pale and Allie and others can you answer a few questions:

BACKGROUND
the Hawaii Bureau of Health, ran an announcement ad in the Honolulu papers....once a week in a section for Births in Honolulu for the previous week or 2 and for legal marriages that took place in the previous week or 2, back in 1961.

the Sunday following Obama's birth, the Bureau of Health for hawaii put the information on Obama's birth in the local newspapers in this specific section.

QUESTION:

If Obama were born in Kenya as you guys presume, How could mrs obama deliver her baby, stay in the hospital for a week which was the Hospital protocol for births back then, get last minute, very expensive, international airline tickets from several airlines in different countries, and return home to Hawaii....(a minimum of a 5 day trip back then), then get the hospital and doctors to break the law and lie to the Hawaii Bureau of Health about her son's birth, all within a week of his birth...?

Also: Can you produce an Airline ticket or flight registrar list that shows Mrs Obama taking several airline flights back to the usa around Obama's birth?

And: Can you produce a passport stamp on Mrs Obama's passport, that shows she was in Kenya around the time of his birth?

also: Can you produce any records from our Customs Agency that shows mrs obama reentering the state of Hawaii with newborn baby in tow around the time of his birth?

Or: Can you produce any documents from the US EMBASSY in Kenya that shows Mrs Obama was there during the time of his birth?

also: Can you produce any documentation from a hospital or the gvt of Kenya that shows Obama's birth there?

obama_kenyan_document_top.jpg

obama_kenyan_document.jpg

:lol: That doesn't say ANYTHING except a confirmation that he was born. Also, look at the entry for his father directly above the signature. Duh... Nice try, but still no cigar.

BACKGROUND
the Hawaii Bureau of Health, ran an announcement ad in the Honolulu papers....once a week in a section for Births in Honolulu for the previous week or 2 and for legal marriages that took place in the previous week or 2, back in 1961.

the Sunday following Obama's birth, the Bureau of Health for hawaii put the information on Obama's birth in the local newspapers in this specific section.

QUESTION:

If Obama were born in Kenya as you guys presume, How could mrs obama deliver her baby, stay in the hospital for a week which was the Hospital protocol for births back then, get last minute, very expensive, international airline tickets from several airlines in different countries, and return home to Hawaii....(a minimum of a 5 day trip back then), then get the hospital and doctors to break the law and lie to the Hawaii Bureau of Health about her son's birth, all within a week of his birth...?

Also: Can you produce an Airline ticket or flight registrar list that shows Mrs Obama taking several airline flights back to the usa around Obama's birth?

And: Can you produce a passport stamp on Mrs Obama's passport, that shows she was in Kenya around the time of his birth?

also: Can you produce any records from our Customs Agency that shows mrs obama reentering the state of Hawaii with newborn baby in tow around the time of his birth?

Or: Can you produce any documents from the US EMBASSY in Kenya that shows Mrs Obama was there during the time of his birth?

also: Can you produce any documentation from a hospital or the gvt of Kenya that shows Obama's birth there?

:lol: That doesn't say ANYTHING except a confirmation that he was born. Also, look at the entry for his father directly above the signature. Duh... Nice try, but still no cigar.

I posted a link that shows this certificate number 495, belongs to someone else.....the forger just whited it out and put in Obama info .....:eusa_whistle:

Why wouldn't any American citizen want to see the President's birth certificate when he has refused to show it? Why has he refused to show it?

?

He hasn't, jackass. You and your knuckleheaded friends simply refuse to acknowledge the legitimacy of the COLB as prima facie proof that his long form is in the archives in the State of Hawaii.

That falls under the catagory of "Your Problem".

I've said this many times before, and I'll say it again. There are often MANY reasons why the actual M.E.D.I.C.A.L birth records are not made public. There might have been a serious birth defect that needed to be repaired (I'm not saying that there was), or any number of other problems encountered at birth. Frankly, however, I think the reason Obama has not produced the MEDICAL birth certificate is that he's enjoying watching all you idiots flounder around like assholes, because politically, this works against you.

My own medical birth records were put on michrofiche a long time ago. The certificate I carry around with me (and has been accepted even for passport application purposes) was certified by the Census Bureau, with no doctor signature at all, just simply stating that I had been born, my parents' names, the place and date. Strangely enough, that's gotten me through any door that required a "birth certificate" before I could pass through. And Obama's "birth certificate of live birth" should be enough also.

BACKGROUND

QUESTION:

Which?

The registration of birth pictured above states birth place Coast General Hospital in Mombasa

You do realize that document has proven to be so fraudulent that even the most hardcore of birthers has distanced themselves from it, right?

P.T. Barnum would have had all of your money.

Daily Kos: Debunking the unbearably stupid

BTW, that "raised seal" is from a coin.

Well they probably won't believe Daily Kos, but perhaps they'll believe Snopes.com, which produced a lengthy background on the forgery, including who did it.

snopes.com: Barack Obama Kenyan Registration of Birth

Nope.... The announcement in the "Births, Marriages, Death" section read: "Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Hwy., son, Aug. 4."...no place of birth, just born.

the announcements by the hawaii State Dept of Health in the newspapers, was a section SPECIFICALLY FOR HAWAIIAN births and Hawaiian marriages.... which they held the legal information of....

Yes, it is silly Allie. Someone here has an agenda that's a mod, and admin is allowing them to continue with it.

Pointing out that you guys are a bunch of wingnuts is not a "conspiracy".

Fact of the matter is, obama has NOT produced a "real, verifiable, birth certificate," or a "certificate of birth," or anything of the sort that declares "where he was born."

Lie. He has posted a certificate showing he was born in the State of Hawaii. That was twice confirmed by Dr. Fukino. Or are you demanding we get the exact hospital and bed?

Tough nuts. That's not the legal standard for natural born status.

Another lie. Please cite the statute where the state of Hawaii would confirm a live birth for someone that wasn't actually born in the state.

But if you do want to talk conspiracy... the fact of the matter is that since obama took office, he immediately signed an Executive Order HIDING his birth certificate,

Lie. Cite the "Executive Order". He doesn't need an executive order. The document is protected under his HIPAA rights.

and has spent MILLIONS OF DOLLARS paying a small ARMY of attorneys to KEEP IT THAT WAY. Possibly someone after all this time is able to explain why obama would do that.

Another lie. Please support what law firm Obama has retained and how much he has paid them to keep his BC under wraps.

Every legal case that has made it to a judge (a small fraction of the claims) in which the Obama administration has had legal representation has been handled by the DOJ.

At no point has any private lawyer or firm stepped forward on Obama's behalf on this matter.

It's funny to see birthers claimn the same stupidity time and time again for several years and then refuse to provide any supporting documentation to their lies.
It is you that is the liar and giving misleading statements. Obama hired Robert Bauer of Perkins Coie Law Group to defend him on the eligibility issue. You owe the posters you called liars an apology.

Here is the proof with supporting documentation:

perkins-coie-letter.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Another ignorant retort. Obviously the Obama family would have engaged a law firm to handle any potential personal matters, and obviously they would have paid said law firm a retainer. So show us the millions. I have time today, so I can wait.

Nothing has been proven.

When the same questions arose about McCain, there was a congressional committee formed to investigate.

Which, ironically, should tell you volumes. Apparently Congress doesn't believe it's necessary in the case of Obama because they have all the proof they need (as does the FBI, the Secret Service, et al., who would have thoroughly vetted Obama long before he was sworn in, and done a good job because they were still working for the Republicans).

Nothing has been proven.

When the same questions arose about McCain, there was a congressional committee formed to investigate.

there was no meeting to determine MCCain's birth certificate as being real or fake.....MCCain was born in Panama, before the law that naturalized us citizens birthed there was in place.....so, as the law was written when mccain was born, he was not a Natural Born citizen....a couple of years after mccain was born, the law changed....and a nonessential committee of congressmen backed up that the new law grandfathered him, as a natural born citizen.

the cases are not even similar Allie....

And did you answer any of my questions above?

Your accusations are frivolous....you know it.....that's why you refuse to read the FACTS presented....you are CHOOSING to ignore them, for your own reasons, unknown to me....

use some logic, read the counter information provided....instead of turning a BLIND EYE.

I don't believe I've made any accusations, Care. Once again, you have no clue what is going on, while addressing issues that don't exist, except in your own head.

I haven't made a single accusation, in fact. This thread is to point out how ridiculous it is to call "conspiracy" for a topic that is the center of a lot of spirited debate in the country, and will continue to be. "Conspiracy" is a term the MSM have given it, as they give every topic they don't want to deal with.

And I've always maintained that at this point, it probably doesn't make much difference anyway.

So before speaking directly to me next time, Care, why don't you actually look at what I've said and formulate an intelligent response that actually has something to do with what I've written? Please?

It apparently means so much to you that you thought it was necessary to inject a birfer comment in a thread I posted in Announcements regarding a computer problem I was having with USMB). So feel free to carry on your vendetta, dear, as well as your lies.

Big reb, usarmy, Palerider etc.....just look at the fake birth certificate, and read ALL that is wrong with it, that PROVES it is a fake.....there are AT LEAST 8 different things on it that SHOWS it is a Forgery.

ps. I didn't just post a snopes link dear.

Also, I am not nailing you guys on this concern of yours....when I first read about it, I even thought it was possible...

UNTIL I started my own research and looked at all the evidence presented by birthers and did some further investigating on it....and ALL that I have found on the different aspects of this claim, have been proven FALSE, many times over....

This is one reason why I see no reason for Obama to release his birth certificate. No matter what he shows, the birfers won't believe him and claim its a forgery.

Exactly. Even if someone came forth and said he/she actually delivered him in Hawaii, they'd say it was a lie, that George Soros bought him off. :lol:

Just because a republican appointed her doesn't mean anything. History has proven that to be true. Republican president appoint suprerme court justices and they were totally opposit of what you would think a republican is.

The vast majority of Hawaiians are democrats. look at their voting record. That state once maybe twice since it has been a state has voted republican.

fukimo is a Republican, she is the Health Director that said she viewed his original birth certificate, IS A REPUBLICAN, or at least she donated campaign money to republicans in 2006....so calling her a democrat is simply not true.

You do know that Governor Lingle appointed Jim Duffy to the Hawaii State Supreme Court. He's a democrat. Bill Clinton wanted to appoint him to the U.S. Supreme Court.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_E._Duffy,_Jr.

As for your claim about her donating to the GOP in 2006?
records found in 0.044 seconds.
Total for this search: $0

No records found
http://www.opensecrets.org/indivs/s...06=Y&old=Y&sort=N&capcode=j3pk5&submit=Submit

You're just too damned funny. You clicked to search 2010. I clicked to search all, and found this:

Results:
Search Criteria:
Donor name: Fukino
Donor State: HI
Cycle(s) selected: All
Start another search

Sort by Name
Sort by Date (Descending)
Sort by Amount

1 records found in 0.075 seconds.
Total for this search: $600

Contribution type:

Money to PACsMoney to CandidatesMoney to SuperPAC/Outside GroupMoney to PartiesSoft Money to Parties

Contributor Occupation Date Amount Recipient
FUKINO, CHIYOME
HONOLULU,HI 96813 2/21/06 $600 Republican Party of Hawaii (R)

the announcements by the hawaii State Dept of Health in the newspapers, was a section SPECIFICALLY FOR HAWAIIAN births and Hawaiian marriages.... which they held the legal information of....

I had a grandfather who worked as a printer for a newspaper for 45 years. This stuff is pretty easy to change, especially when it's so old. AFAIK, no common citizen has come forth with an actual newspaper from 1961 that they had stored in their basement. To me, that would be the smoking gun.

Forum List

Back